PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post

you guys are sick. must be just pure jealousy because your job doesn't value you. so you don't respect anyone wanting to get theirs.
    Fukk him he quit and the whole team knows it..............

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Bell isnt going to be able to save these Steelers,they have to many holes on Defense,and then you got Ben that always manages to throw that back breaking interception at excatly the wrong time.Tomlin is just icing on the cake.

If they do make the playoffs,and meet up with the Patriots or Jaguars,I wouldnt be expecting them to come out of their with a win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

packerd_00

you guys are sick. must be just pure jealousy because your job doesn't value you. so you don't respect anyone wanting to get theirs.
    If that were the case wed be on his side,because they dont value him is what you think.

PAULYPOKER

Steelers won't win any games with him as the offense isn't the problem............

This is a pass 1st run 2nd league..........

Every rb is expected to catch the ball as well..............

Adrian Peterson does it now for fukks sake..........

PAULYPOKER

NFL receiving game has evolved so quickly that a 1 handed catch doesn't mean shit anymore as practically everyone has done it...........

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Steelers won't win any games with him as the offense isn't the problem............

you do understand that he gets 1900+ yards a year. That he is reason that brown is so good because he gets 1 on 1 when d's gear to stop bell. Just as many as said big ben should give part of his salary to bell.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    think it has to do with color
    thats more than obvious. always has been. jealous that guys can play football and make 100 million dollars. because they are athletically gifted. but make comments about intelligence as if thats what makes you money in football. guess they wouldn't trade a master's degree for a 100 million dollar contract.

packerd_00

Way I look at it guys,weve seen Bell healthy and focused playing with this same Team in the playoffs.Have fallen flat against NE each and every time.

Why would that change know.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 10-02-18 at 02:07 PM.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    If that were the case wed be on his side,because they dont value him is what you think.

jealousy doesn't allow it.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

you do realize they rushed for 19 yards on sunday as a team. 19. would think that has to be some kind of steelers record. yeah, but nothings wrong with the offense lol.

packerd_00

jealousy doesn't allow it.
    I couldnt give a rats ass what a guy gets,im not paying him.But get sick of hearing about people bitching about pennies in Sports,like Thomas whining because he is getting paid alittle less then some other clown.

I saw it with Kirk Cousins aswell,not just blaming the black players.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I couldnt give a rats ass what a guy gets,im not paying him.But get sick of hearing about people bitching about pennies in Sports,like Thomas whining because he is getting paid alittle less then some other clown.
    Couldn't agree more. Guys like this are poison.
    But if they are black it's ok, you see.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Oh yeah,definitely mate.

PAULYPOKER

Lol, both TE's are massive threats............(did not exist last year)

And Connor has caught every pass thrown to him that was catchable without a single drop.........

JU JU wasn't a threat last year........

Brown was targeted this year more than any player on the team.....
    (seems he has a separation issue cause ben isn't gonna waste a pass his way unless brown is
    somewhat open).

Also Ben and Brown cleary lost their mind reading chemistry...........

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Was just reading earlier that Ezekiel Elliott is only making 6 million a year. Crazy considering he is at least 50% of their offense.

packerd_00

No thats not true about JuJu,he was a very solid player last year,its just that people are just know giving him his due.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

how are they poison? seriously? i don't even think cousins whined. no one got it better than him. overpayed with franchise tag. overpaid by vikings. i think vikings were stupid. but no problem with cousins getting paid. i have common sense. you play in a sport risking your health for a limited window. average guy doesn't even play 4 years. i love the sport. i am a proponent of the guys people pay to see getting the money. and the cba lets you go after your value. anyone who doesn't is purely stupid. i could get x, but i will take y because dumb fan z is gonna be mad at me on an internet forum lol.

packerd_00

how are they poison? seriously? i don't even think cousins whined. no one got it better than him. overpayed with franchise tag. overpaid by vikings. i think vikings were stupid. but no problem with cousins getting paid. i have common sense. you play in a sport risking your health for a limited window. average guy doesn't even play 4 years. i love the sport. i am a proponent of the guys people pay to see getting the money. and the cba lets you go after your value. anyone who doesn't is purely stupid. i could get x, but i will take y because dumb fan z is gonna be mad at me on an internet forum lol.
    You are fine with a guy getting overpaid,doesnt sound like you do have much common sense.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Was just reading earlier that Ezekiel Elliott is only making 6 million a year. Crazy considering he is at least 50% of their offense.
    duh. thats what the ignorant don't understand. a rb signs a rookie deal at 22. by the time you are 26 and ready to sign longterm they question your value because you are almost 30. so you can't get your money on the front end when you put in the most work. and they try and lowball you on the back end because of your age. so when the hell does the rb get his value?? lowest paid on team other than punters and kickers. ridiculous.

PAULYPOKER

Oh yeah,definitely mate.
    Exactly.......

Did you guys know that Connor does get paid in an entire season what Bell makes in ONE game?

There is noway in Hell that that isn't going to burn Connor inside and all others less fortunate than Bell..

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

You are fine with a guy getting overpaid,doesnt sound like you do have much common sense.
    its your determined value dumb fukk. if you are not interested in getting whats available to you, you are a complete and total idiot. getting overpaid is the american dream dummy. who wants to be underpaid. you? congratulations fool.

packerd_00

Exactly.......

Did you guys know that Connor does get paid in an entire season what Bell makes in ONE game?

There is noway in Hell that that isn't going to burn Connor inside and all others less fortunate than Bell..
    Yeah its ridiculous when you think about it really,but thats how it goes I suppose.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Exactly.......

you do realize your making bell's point. rb doesn't make shit on the front end of rookie deal and you have one chance at a contract. rb's dont get a contract at 30+ like cousins, rodgers, and ryan. you have one chance to get paid. it is truly shocking that people of average intelligence cant understand this.

PAULYPOKER

No thats not true about JuJu,he was a very solid player last year,its just that people are just know giving him his due.
    I meant that he was not used near as much as this year......

packerd_00

its your determined value dumb fukk. if you are not interested in getting whats available to you, you are a complete and total idiot. getting overpaid is the american dream dummy. who wants to be underpaid. you? congratulations fool.
    Arent you the class act eh!,why dont you grow up and act your age not your shoe size.

Cuse was right you have no class.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Exactly.......

There is noway in Hell that that isn't going to burn Connor inside and all others less talented than Bell..
    fixed it for you.

packerd_00

Oh I see,I still dont think it would get them over New England,even when Brown was tearing it up,the Pats were clobbering them every which way.

PAULYPOKER

you do realize your making bell's point. rb doesn't make shit on the front end of rookie deal and you have one chance at a contract. rb's dont get a contract at 30+ like cousins, rodgers, and ryan. you have one chance to get paid. it is truly shocking that people of average intelligence cant understand this.
    Bell is most definitely not 16 times better than Connor...........

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't think he really played much at the beginning of last year. He still had over 900 yards.

PAULYPOKER

fixed it for you.
    You mean you fixed it for yourself.......

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Arent you the class act eh!,why dont you grow up and act your age not your shoe size.
    just explaining something very sensible to you despite the lack of common sense you stated i had.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    He comes in like the saviour when they are down, smart, best time to come back. It's like "we need you", if they turn it around guy will be able to name his price
    Absolutely WRONG. As a matter of fact, by him holding out so long, Pitt can really screw him bit time by tagging him again next season. The dumb s**t missed so much time, the Steelers will actually have to pay him LESS than he would have made had he just reported in week one. Now teams who may be willing to trade for him (Philly) are going to give less for him. Just another dumb player who thinks he owns the world. He is pure garbage, and his agent is a total arse for not figuring this out and pointing that out to him. LOSER!!!

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Bell is most definitely not 16 times better than Connor...........
    and cousins isn't twice as good as brady. but that is not how contract negotiations work.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Absolutely WRONG. As a matter of fact, by him holding out so long, Pitt can really screw him bit time by tagging him again next season. The dumb s**t missed so much time, the Steelers will actually have to pay him LESS than he would have made had he just reported in week one. Now teams who may be willing to trade for him (Philly) are going to give less for him. Just another dumb player who thinks he owns the world. He is pure garbage, and his agent is a total arse for not figuring this out and pointing that out to him. LOSER!!!
    lol they already used and abuse the tag on leveon. they can't tag him again. he is a fa after this season.

PAULYPOKER

and cousins isn't twice as good as brady. but that is not how contract negotiations work.
    It does in Pittsburgh and New England.. So who are the 2 most successful SB winning franchises in NFL History again?

Dallas and San fran are irrelevant as they haven't won one for nearly 30 years when money was regulated close to what it is roday..........

First 1234 Last