kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Byu -1

I'm going against the line. the forum. i just don't see the utah st. love. is it the msu close call? not sure. They have played trash teams outside of msu, who isn't exactly impressive either. both teams give up the same yardage defensively with byu having the competition edge. byu has played 4 power 5 teams. last 2 years utah st has 25 first downs total against byu. byu rushing for 460 yds to st. 210. it took 7 turnovers for utah st to beat byu at home last year. this year utah st. has 8 to's to byu's 4 with a different level of competition. game may be close and byu at home and winning to battle will be the difference.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

and i know the byu rb is questionable, but don't think that will make a difference

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

BYU started at -3 and now to -1 or PK in some places.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    and i cannot see why. i usually shy away from that, but this time i really don't see it. the qb doesn't seem to be extremely dynamic from anything i've read. byu isn't great, but utah st. isn't either. in these tight matchups i prefer the team that protects the football.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

is their rb gametime decision? this is huge

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    is their rb gametime decision? this is huge
    he has 335 yds rushing on the year. rb by committee could be comparable. i think the huge is gonna be who holds onto the football and i'm banking its byu.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    he has 335 yds rushing on the year. rb by committee could be comparable. i think the huge is gonna be who holds onto the football and i'm banking its byu.
    going to be hard to find info on him, i really wana know if hes out. ive got a real sharp play

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

they really should know by now its like 50 mins til kickoff smh lmk if you hear anything

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3692

I believe BYU wins outright.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

they really should know by now its like 50 mins til kickoff smh lmk if you hear anything
    heard nothing yet. what sites you checking?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

heard nothing yet. what sites you checking?
    twatter, they usually have it. sucks usually for these shiit teams/ players they have no news

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

yeah. seems like the local fans believe he is playing. saw a few encouraging twweets

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

yeah. seems like the local fans believe he is playing. saw a few encouraging twweets
    fukk i was gona pound byu completions

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

going to be hard to find info on him, i really wana know if hes out. ive got a real sharp play
    ok. i was just asking what the play was. see you posted it. what's the number of completions?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

i guess i'll check the props next time. squally o/u 64.5. i assume they would not have line still posted if he wasn;t playing.

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Feels like a trap. Would be USU or nothing for me personally.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Tons of love for Utah st, around forum world, touts, the tv bobble heads all like the Aggies (I think Utah st is the aggies right? lol). Wouldn’t worry about the line move.. only thing that concerns me is last week it kinda appeared to me BYU schedule might be taking a toll, they have played a lot of physical teams.

2daBank

Agree Utah st close call vs Sparty doesn’t mean much, feels like sparty plays down to a small school every year..

Didn’t even realize it was tonight or id have prob joined you, maybe I’ll do something live or at half if opportunity arises.

Any thoughts on my concern above that BYU could be getting worn down from all the physical teams they have played? Seemed kinda gassed last week and now playing a day early, really only thing i didn’t like bout this one (and didn’t even realize it was a Friday night game). Gl buddy

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

mangum really fukkin up the t/o situation. horrible pass.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Byu has the most delusional fan base in the country. Hope they get murdered.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Agree Utah st close call vs Sparty doesn’t mean much, feels like sparty plays down to a small school every year..

Didn’t even realize it was tonight or id have prob joined you, maybe I’ll do something live or at half if opportunity arises.

Any thoughts on my concern above that BYU could be getting worn down from all the physical teams they have played? Seemed kinda gassed last week and now playing a day early, really only thing i didn’t like bout this one (and didn’t even realize it was a Friday night game). Gl buddy
    i think this is the game they need after the phsyicality. a team they are comfortable with and can play their style. only 4 turnovers on the year but this idiot throws one of worst pick six i've seen. can't remember last pick six i saw on a 4th and 1

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow I knew Utah ST had a good offense but didn't realize their d was going to look this good at least so far.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Byu has the most delusional fan base in the country. Hope they get murdered.
    blah. stupid post and after td of course.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow I knew Utah ST had a good offense but didn't realize their d was going to look this good at least so far.
    both teams had a 3 and out. the qb threw a pick six earlier drive right at the guy. please tell me what you found that was so impressive?

2daBank

BYU offense looked absolutely worn down last week at Washington, obviously that was a much higher class of comp but wasn’t convinced while watching cougs wernt simply worn down. Not only have they faced physical teams but went into those games absolutely trying to be most rugged team on the field. Has to take a toll. Plus their qb isn’t all that good! Lol

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Still lots of football left.

2daBank

Holy crap, gtech is running all the fukk over ville. That team has fallen far! Lol

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Kick the FG dont go for it.

mdunlap3

Holy crap, gtech is running all the fukk over ville. That team has fallen far! Lol
    Lol right? Gtech has covered the number AND the total, don’t see that too often lol.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

both teams had a 3 and out. the qb threw a pick six earlier drive right at the guy. please tell me what you found that was so impressive?
    Guys have been flying at the ball so far. Defense looks to be more stout.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Lol right? Gtech has covered the number AND the total, don’t see that too often lol.
    No doubt. It was a fairly low spread too wasn’t it? Guess they didn’t foresee tech rushing for 500ish! Lol

mdunlap3

No doubt. It was a fairly low spread too wasn’t it? Guess they didn’t foresee tech rushing for 500ish! Lol
    Lololol what in the actual has happened to Louis. The basketball scandal rubbing off?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

BYU offense looked absolutely worn down last week at Washington, obviously that was a much higher class of comp but wasn’t convinced while watching cougs wernt simply worn down. Not only have they faced physical teams but went into those games absolutely trying to be most rugged team on the field. Has to take a toll. Plus their qb isn’t all that good! Lol
    Yeah Magnum is pretty awful. Jordan Love has a real good shot of playing in the NFL someday.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Lololol what in the actual has happened to Louis. The basketball scandal rubbing off?
    No idea. I don’t follow ncaa football closely enough to know, don’t really have the time for everything this time of year and besides I know some incredibly sharp cats who I read/listen to then just cherry pick their plays I feel the best cases been made for (combined w myself starting to get to know some teams I’ve seen few times by this point! Lol), usually do pretty well w this method What I’ve heard a few say is patrino not all in with them any longer, clearly he must not be getting same caliber recruits on that d! Lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

How did this ass sorry team beat Wisconsin

12 Last