t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Portland Trail Blazers (-4) will win going away tonight

This is a revenge spot for the Blazers. The Pelicans embarrassed them last year in the playoffs, sweeping them 4-0. Tonight, Portland exacts some revenge and wins by double digits. Pelicans are a little banged up and in the second game of a back to back after losing at State last night. Portland is coming off a road trip which is typically a good reason to fade a team but not in this spot. Lillard and McCollum will go off.

4 unit play on Blazers -4 -110

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Pelicans got them number fella - only thing you got going is the B2B and Portland is a tough place 2 win

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Pelicans got them number fella - only thing you got going is the B2B and Portland is a tough place 2 win
    And the aforementioned revenge. Those are all fairly significant factors.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

No advantage... Game end on the number!

ikid2groove415

Any time you smoke a team 4-0 in the playoffs - that speaks volume - pelicans will get a top 4 seed- they are good - BOL young fella

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tailing

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Good pick, I agree with it, but the Pelicans worry me each game, this could go down to the wire too... I think ill stay away myself BOL

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

You’re right. As for the matchup, a big part of their number was how they played the 2 guard defensively in the playoffs.

2 things: probably wouldn’t play it that aggressively in a regular season game

They don’t have the same personnel to do what they did to blazers in playoffs. Rondo and holiday were the PERFECT combo to run the aggressive full court in their face defense with their length etc

Davis is banged up, back2back and blazers at home with it meaning more. Blazers win tonight.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

yes easy win for dame dolla

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    You’re right. As for the matchup, a big part of their number was how they played the 2 guard defensively in the playoffs.

2 things: probably wouldn’t play it that aggressively in a regular season game

They don’t have the same personnel to do what they did to blazers in playoffs. Rondo and holiday were the PERFECT combo to run the aggressive full court in their face defense with their length etc

Davis is banged up, back2back and blazers at home with it meaning more. Blazers win tonight.
    Rondo played a major factor in that series. You’re absolutely right.

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Rondo played a major factor in that series. You’re absolutely right.
    Yes his and holiday size. They also have a little bit more shooting this season for the blazers should help beat that kind of coverage if used. And helped a bit that holiday played out of his mind for a 3 week stretch.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Any time you smoke a team 4-0 in the playoffs - that speaks volume - pelicans will get a top 4 seed- they are good - BOL young fella
    As ans said, a big part of that 4-0 sweep was how pelicans pressured the guards and they no longer have the players to do that and you would be unlikely to see that in reg season anyways.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Got the Portland ML myself to close out a parlay. Agree with everything said here, but AD always scares me. Guy is a monster. At least he’s banged up and on a back to back.

ikid2groove415

Pelicans dominating in the playoff was much more then rondo defense - he wasn’t even there best defensive guard- holiday is - This sets up for Portland 2 win - doesn’t mean they will -
    Pelicans present lots of problems on offense

2daBank

Pelicans dominating in the playoff was much more then rondo defense - he wasn’t even there best defensive guard- holiday is - This sets up for Portland 2 win - doesn’t mean they will -
    Ok but do you really expect them to play that kind of defense in the regular season?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

thats the playoffs man different day here and different scenario, n.o. is on a b2b and after playing a team in gsw surely theyed get up for more than portland the next day only thing that would be better is if n.o. won last night

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ok but do you really expect them to play that kind of defense in the regular season?
    I didn’t say anything about defense for Tonight game- Pelicans got the 2nd best offense in the NBA behind GSW right now - Mirotic and AD up front will score whatever they want tonight - Can CJ and dame match that ? Over should be consider

2daBank

I didn’t say anything about defense for Tonight game- Pelicans got the 2nd best offense in the NBA behind GSW right now - Mirotic and AD up front will score whatever they want tonight - Can CJ and dame match that ? Over should be consider
    wouldn’t count on AD for all that much. Still banged up amd on b2b.

ikid2groove415

Either way I’m
    Not betting this game - maybe the over - 80% AD is still the best player on the court most nights -

2daBank

Either way I’m
    Not betting this game - maybe the over - 80% AD is still the best player on the court most nights -
    Prob so.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

Won't bet anything NBA until 30 minutes before gametime. You never know who they are going to rest at the last minute.

ans61201

Rondo and holiday were equally as important in that series on defense. If one of the two guards go off the entire plan doesn't work. It was literally a guard in their face with a second defender right behind (whcih you're enabled to do easier with a long defender as the primary)

They pretty much just banked AD would stop the paint and no other blazers could consistently shoot whcih was true.

Better shooters this year. Less defenders for Pelicans. Regular season. Means more to blazers. Blazers at home. Pelicans back to back. Ad banged up.

AD is the best player on court most night so always a chance in any game for Pelicans, but blazers have edge tonight.

vantagesportsfn
    vantagesportsfn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Its def tough to win in Portland Good Luck!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Wizzle, I'm tailing small for amusement (and revenge) purposes. I studied this game but got scared away because I get weary of teams returning home from cross country road trips. These guys bang a lotta broads on the road, particularly on the other side of the country.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Pelicans have lost 3 in a row and usually play well on b2b for some reason

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Wizzle, I'm tailing small for amusement (and revenge) purposes. I studied this game but got scared away because I get weary of teams returning home from cross country road trips. These guys bang a lotta broads on the road, particularly on the other side of the country.
    Blazers core guys are a pretty coupled up/married bunch that bring their girls on the road with them often times, if that helps your concerns at all lol

2daBank

Blazers core guys are a pretty coupled up/married bunch that bring their girls on the road with them often times, if that helps your concerns at all lol
    Seems kinda like a waste doesn’t it? They have all these ho’s lining up trying to get knocked up by a nba player and these dudes bringing their at home bitches w them?

ans61201

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Seems kinda like a waste doesn’t it? They have all these ho’s lining up trying to get knocked up by a nba player and these dudes bringing their at home bitches w them?

It’s kinda funny too, Lillard and CJ girls pretty average to below avg. although CJ does bring him food to every shoot around and sits and waits till he’s done lol

Nurk is wifed up to a pretty hot chick and is creeping in every club in Portland every weekend his girl is back in her home country

Evan turner has his guys pick girls out of the crowds during games and gets their number

I also banged/worked with moe harkless girl 😂😂 he’s wifed up now. She’s sent me pics of him in pajamas

Needless to say besides being a season ticket holder the last 7 years until I moved to Vegas I follow the team fairly well 😂😂

ans61201

Allen crabbe used to fly girls out when he was on the road, but he wouldn’t let the girls stay in the hotel he was at, he would book a shitty hotel in the area 😂😂😂😂 although his salary was pretty low as a blazer. But rumor has it he would have 4-5 girls on every road trip

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4888

I like this play. GL

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This is a revenge spot for the Blazers. The Pelicans embarrassed them last year in the playoffs, sweeping them 4-0. Tonight, Portland exacts some revenge and wins by double digits. Pelicans are a little banged up and in the second game of a back to back after losing at State last night. Portland is coming off a road trip which is typically a good reason to fade a team but not in this spot. Lillard and McCollum will go off.

4 unit play on Blazers -4 -110
    You are taking this home..
    Good pick.. !!

ikid2groove415

Blazer -8.5 now with AD out

ans61201

Damn good find for blazers backers

2daBank

Woot woot

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Allen crabbe used to fly girls out when he was on the road, but he wouldn’t let the girls stay in the hotel he was at, he would book a shitty hotel in the area �������� although his salary was pretty low as a blazer. But rumor has it he would have 4-5 girls on every road trip
    I did some work in Crabbe's house when he was in Portland - he had a couch and ottoman that was the size of a large bedroom. I jokingly nicknamed it the orgy couch to the guys I was working with..... sounds like I nailed it. There was probably more skank dna on that thing than a whorehouse

btw.... he had a pretty fat salary - 75 million over 4 years. One of the worst contracts the Blazers signed recently. His house was sick. 6,000sf in a super nice suburb.

I'm a bit worried about the Blazers tonight but w/o A Davis it helps. Holiday just killed us in the playoffs. Rondo too for sure. Blazers back court just plays no D. If they are on and can light it up they can beat anyone but it's just hard to say if they will show up.

12 Last