Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Baller Top Plays 0-0

Helloooooo Everybody!

Going to be tracking plays for the rest of the sports season. I have a system that I've been working on so I'll post the plays and hopefully we can all make some nice money! So far the season has been going well and I am up a bit.

First plays this weekend:

Raiders -3 (+110)

I don't like all the hype on Mayfield right now. Yea he played a great game and looks like the real deal, but I think we've seen this spot before with Sam Darnold after his amazing game on MNF against the Lions.

Patriots -7 (-105)

The Patriots have seen a couple of tough spots the past weeks. The Jaguars had their game marked and were ready to get revenge. Then the Pats go and play a Lions team on the brink of mutiny and their season being instantly over. They also weren't going to get embarrassed twice on MNF. Now the Dolphins are 3-0?!?! This is one spot you can be the Patriots are going to take extremely serious.

Penn St. +3 (+100)

Whiteout at home in their biggest game of the season playing a fellow top ranked team. I think I'll take the points in this matchup.

Good luck this week, and play responsibly!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Good Luck Baller!!

Still capping games myself.

Ballerholic

Thanks KVB, good luck this weekend!

Texas Tech +3 (+105)

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

GL Baller

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

On wvu. Gl.

Ballerholic

Thanks guys, I hope your Saturday went well! 1-1 yesterday and in the game lost we significantly lost the turnover battle. At least 2 games for today to save the weekend and I also may be adding a play for MNF. BTW, just checked and I'm currently Top 50 BeatThePrick!!

UKBBN
    UKBBN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 154

GL Baller like them but the raiders pick there a dumpster fire right now and I think it’s more of the browns defense that wins this game outright but yes baker is def and upgrade over Taylor. Could argue if baker started every game could be 3-0 Taylor is avg at best an cost them games

Ballerholic

2-1-1 (+1 unit)

Pretty good weekend. Definitely a lucky comeback in the Raiders game for sure! @UKBBN I think Browns were definitely the right side, but I won't complain!