Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

The Rams will not be prepared for the Vikings on Thursday Night.

Rams are a young team, they're coasting. At home, LA, partying. Vikings will come into LA and win this game, mark my words. No Talib, no Peters. This team will be scrambling on the back end. Geoff will be going 3 and out in 15 seconds and that D line will get tired for the Rams. Watch. Zimmer does well against young qbs and Geoff is no different. Vikings have a good team.

2 weeks ago, everyone said "the bills are the worst team in the NFL." We saw one of the highest nfl spreads in years, and bills beat Vikings straight up, a Vikings team many have pegged to win the NFC. This is the NFL. When you put all your chips on one team, when you use past games as indicator, it's a recipe to get buried.

Don't need the fukkin points. Vikings win this game by 10.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Goat Milk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cashil gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

good luck, goat......I fully expect my boy Kirk Cousins to have a bounce back game and light up the rams secondary sans Peters and Talib...Minny is still a damn good team and loaded on both sides of the ball...the Vikes are still one of the favorites to go all the way...yes, they obviously looked ahead to this game and didn't take the Bills seriously and they got their asses handed to them by a scrub team...but like you said, this is what happens in the NFL...it's a week to week league...Minny should come out on fire, full of piss and vinegar after that embarrassing and humiliating loss....but having said all that, I'm still taking the damn points!...

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

ballsy.

even with griffin going looney, i like it. GL

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The Vikings need to win either this one or at Philly. So they’ll lose both. Take Rams ML and Vikings +6.5 for the heartbreak special

alecmatt5
    alecmatt5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3482

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Rams are a young team, they're coasting. At home, LA, partying. Vikings will come into LA and win this game, mark my words. No Talib, no Peters. This team will be scrambling on the back end. Geoff will be going 3 and out in 15 seconds and that D line will get tired for the Rams. Watch. Zimmer does well against young qbs and Geoff is no different. Vikings have a good team.

2 weeks ago, everyone said "the bills are the worst team in the NFL." We saw one of the highest nfl spreads in years, and bills beat Vikings straight up, a Vikings team many have pegged to win the NFC. This is the NFL. When you put all your chips on one team, when you use past games as indicator, it's a recipe to get buried.

Don't need the fukkin points. Vikings win this game by 10.
    Lol I love how people on here throw out ridiculous claims like this as "rationale" for a pick. Do you have a friend on the team? Did you talk to someone inside the locker room to get this scoop? Or are you just pulling something out of your a$$ to make your pick sound smart. I'm betting the latter. I'm not even arguing whether or not your pick is right or wrong but I just see so many people on here give these dumb write ups with their pick with "reasons" like this for their picks. BOL on your pick man.
    Last edited by alecmatt5; 09-26-18 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling
    Points Awarded:

The J-Dizzle gave alecmatt5 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by alecmatt5 View Post
    Lol I love how people on here throw out ridiculous claims like this as "rationale" for a pick. Do you have a friend on the team? Did you talk to someone inside the locker room to get this scoop? Or are you just pulling something out of your a$$ to make your pick sound smart. I'm betting the latter. I'm not even arguing whether or not your pick is right or wrong but I just see so many people on here give these dumb write ups with their pick with "reasons" like this for their picks. BOL on your pick man.
    You've been here since 2017 with 100 posts?

Take a fukkin seat bro. You want explanations?

Zimmer is a beast against young qbs. Confuses the shit out of them. Xavier Rhodes will shut down Cooks, Woods, or Kupp, whichever of those 3 clowns is ballsy enough to try him.

No Peters, no Talib, easily 2 of the 4 best cornerbacks in all of football. Who's gonna guard Diggs and Thielin? Sam Shields and NIckel Colby or whatever? Fukk no.

Vikings were embarassed last game. Straight business.

Vikings get Delvin Cook back.

LA offense going 3 and out will bury Donald and Suh. Then what does the rams d have left? Nothing.

Game over for you alecmatt. You're a rookie. Learn your role here before you get loud.
    Points Awarded:

Undisput3d gave Goat Milk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Yankees28thTitle

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Zimmer is a beast against young qbs. Confuses the shit out of them. Xavier Rhodes will shut down Cooks, Woods, or Kupp, whichever of those 3 clowns is ballsy enough to try him.

No Peters, no Talib, easily 2 of the 4 best cornerbacks in all of football. Who's gonna guard Diggs and Thielin? Sam Shields and NIckel Colby or whatever? Fukk no.

LA offense going 3 and out will bury Donald and Suh. Then what does the rams d have left? Nothing.

Game over for you alecmatt. You're a rookie. Learn your role here before you get loud.
    You’re picks are at best 25% in the last year and talk like you haven’t lost a bet in 6 seasons. It’s pretty comical but I think your bigbuisness profile is better
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

Rams Banged up.....Goat on the right side here....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I love the Vikings in the spot

rollie_t651
    rollie_t651's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5894

I hope you’re Right. #SKOL

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Who parties on Wednesday night? Rams are on curfew tonight.

Yankees28thTitle
    Yankees28thTitle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 111

is peters out? line is +7 now

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Since the reincarnation of Thursday Night Football in 2006, only 10 teams have had to do what Minnesota is doing this week: Flying two time zones west for a Thursday game. In those 10 games, the visiting team has gone 0-10 and failed to cover the spread all 10 times.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Since the reincarnation of Thursday Night Football in 2006, only 10 teams have had to do what Minnesota is doing this week: Flying two time zones west for a Thursday game. In those 10 games, the visiting team has gone 0-10 and failed to cover the spread all 10 times.
    Goat?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Minnessota basically had one full practice on Tuesday. They rested Monday and flew to LA today.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Thursday night football is the worst. If you’re going to do it, give the teams a bye the week before

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Minnessota basically had one full practice on Tuesday. They rested Monday and flew to LA today.
    Most these guys play high or hungover all the time. No big deal

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Provide us with the 10 games, please.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Provide us with the 10 games, please.
    Don't have the games. Here's the link.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/v...source=dlvr.it

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Don't have the games. Here's the link.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/v...source=dlvr.it
    Here they are.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...-thursday-hex/

Most of these games were pretty tight to the spread.

Three of the ten games were in week one of the season. I'm not sure they should even apply.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees28thTitle View Post
    is peters out? line is +7 now
    M. Peters
    Questionable: calf

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They rested Sunday as well.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I love the Vikings in the spot
    All I need to see to put my money down on LA!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Vikings it is...no caping needed

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Good Luck Goat I'm on the other side

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol hey goat Kirk cousins is a garbage fukin can

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    For sure

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i remember when u said patriots would crush the eagles in the superbowl

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Not worth the coin he was paid no doubt.

astuteness
    astuteness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

I know its the spot for the Vikings it screams out for it but hold on a minute.

If Zimmer is so good with confusing young quarterbacks he could not confuse a rookie last week.

Vikings O/L line is complete trash in the middle Vikings center and the guards will be eaten alive , 49ers and bills owned them all day long the previous home games in Minnesota. I just watched both of these games their OLINE just stinks.

Rams have had this game circled since last year when the Vikings beat them. I know the 2 Corners are out but the pressure will get to them first. Check how bad their OL is .......
    Vikings starting corner will most likely be out as well.

Having said all that Rams are just as motivated to beat the vikings but it is a huge spot for the vikings ...
    Road teams do not do well on thursdays heck even the browns won.....

I am hoping for a back door cover. Maybe the Vikings are not as good as we think ...The Niners had them.
    Would be smart to just pass and enjoy the game. Personally I can not watch a game with out something riding on it.
    Plus 7 is hard to pass up, sometimes you just have to take the team that stinks.
    Last edited by astuteness; 09-27-18 at 12:03 AM. Reason: spell

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Josh fuk'n Allen

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    They rested Sunday as well.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

Goat you are talking a lot about Zimmer but nothing about Sean McVay who clearly is one of the top offensive minds in football.

You are talking about Rams going 3 and out all the time, but disregards the fact that Rams have only punted 5 times over 3 games, that Vikings have allowed 56 points over the last two weeks and that Griffen is out.

You are talking about the Rams partying in LA, but doesn't mention that Vikings have traveled 2000 miles, across time zones and arrived in LA at 2AM, LA-time.

alecmatt5
    alecmatt5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3482

I’m so glad you followed up with yet another thing that I see on here all the time. Another great bit of logic: “I’ve been posting on here longer and more times than you so that makes me smarter and better than you”
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave alecmatt5 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The J-Dizzle gave alecmatt5 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Fedor gave alecmatt5 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

I wonder if Minnesota over looked the Bills and have been preparing for this game for 2 weeks. Just a thought.

12 Last