Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by robbypark View Post
    Everybody knows deep down inside that the Pats are winning the Superbowl this year. Don't deny it.
    I wish I knew

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oh yeah. This shit is done. I don't care what Tom and Bill have done in the past. They are garbage this year.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    everyone deep down knows they will be there. but pats don't put teams away in the super bowl so if rams get there, they can win.
    they had a chance.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    the rams big money d line has to have a great game. and gurley is key. could be a running back winning super bowl mvp. rams pose problems everywhere as they are similar to chiefs but with a defense. Pats best offensive team could barely score against giants when they had randy moss. they were tight against atlanta also until they had no choice. part of the strange reality is the pats are so fuckin good in foxboro and not great anywhere else. brady's game has to travel when they win on the road. the rest of the team doesn't play as good and bill seems to play conservative on the road.
    but dline didn't do much and gurley obviously didn't and conservative pats win a low scoring one.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oh yeah. This shit is done. I don't care what Tom and Bill have done in the past. They are garbage this year.

First ... 3456