mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Bookmaker incorrectly graded ticket not paying

UFC fight tonight. Had Oliveira by submission -120. Hit it for a nice amount (>500). 30 minutes goes by and my account still has not been credited. So, I started a live chat, asked what the status was, and the guy said, oh it takes time, please be patient. 5 minutes later, I check my bets and see that it was graded as a Loss. I reopen a chat, same person answers and says “That’s what happens when you rush things, haha.” “We will credit your account.” I wait 15 minutes, still nothing. I reopen another chat, another person answered, I tell them the situation, they say we are so sorry, please give it 25 minutes and your account will be credited. I wait 45 minutes, still nothing. I reopen another chat, another person answers and tells me, there was an error in the grading model, they have to manually credit everyone’s account, this will take some time, we are not sure when we will get around to this. Now they have left for the day. Unreal. anyone else had problems like this?

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    UFC fight tonight. Had Oliveira by submission -120. Hit it for a nice amount (>500). 30 minutes goes by and my account still has not been credited. So, I started a live chat, asked what the status was, and the guy said, oh it takes time, please be patient. 5 minutes later, I check my bets and see that it was graded as a Loss. I reopen a chat, same person answers and says “That’s what happens when you rush things, haha.” “We will credit your account.” I wait 15 minutes, still nothing. I reopen another chat, another person answered, I tell them the situation, they say we are so sorry, please give it 25 minutes and your account will be credited. I wait 45 minutes, still nothing. I reopen another chat, another person answers and tells me, there was an error in the grading model, they have to manually credit everyone’s account, this will take some time, we are not sure when we will get around to this. Now they have left for the day. Unreal. anyone else had problems like this?
    Every single incorrect grade I ever had with BM (good Or bad was corrected). They'll make it right. Odd chat convo with the first guy.

I'd save the chat or take photos just in case, or hopefully you did but sounds like it was an issue for many. If not corrected by tomorrow I'd worry but they won't get funny over that amount.

Assuming guy won by submission? No funny weird stoppage due to something else? Didn't see the fight with football on

mdunlap3
    mdunlap3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4843

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    Every single incorrect grade I ever had with BM (good Or bad was corrected). They'll make it right. Odd chat convo with the first guy.

I'd save the chat or take photos just in case, or hopefully you did but sounds like it was an issue for many. If not corrected by tomorrow I'd worry but they won't get funny over that amount.

Assuming guy won by submission? No funny weird stoppage due to something else? Didn't see the fight with football on
    Yeah nothing weird. Rear naked choke in Rd 2...

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by mdunlap3 View Post
    Yeah nothing weird. Rear naked choke in Rd 2...
    You’ll get paid.