The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Jibby would make a great NBA general manager if it was 1992.

rollie_t651
    rollie_t651's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5894

At least MN signed KAT to a max extension.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Jibs would be the Donald Sterling of GM’s

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16160

Quote Originally Posted by rollie_t651 View Post
    At least MN signed KAT to a max extension.
    Super-max extension. Big difference. Similar to what Westbrook got -makes it tough to build a winner.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I would but I learned from the 80's. Miss the show time lakers and MJ on the Bulls.. Bad Boy Detroit Pistons.. Celtics and Bird.. When the sport wasn't so SOFT...

More you pay the player the softer he gets these days.. Bring back show time I say!!!!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post

You mean for a few mins as opposed to all day every day?
    Ooooh nice comeback man.
    Seto I remember you telling me last May I was an idiot for suggesting both Conference finals would go the distance. Why do you still post with such confidence on this forum? Are you better at tennis?
    You said both home teams were being underrated... Didn't they go 6-8 ATS? And neither made the finals? Or maybe I watched the wrong finals idk. Yes the series went a bit longer than I thought but that's hardly relevant, I won the bets I made and if you bet the way you claimed you would you were choosing from a 6/14 sample. Nice try though.

I have nothing to prove on this forum. I documented several season long threads and won money in almost all of them, and the overall record was obviously great. All the people who followed my threads made money and we had some good discussions in there. There are some good people on this forum thankfully.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Seto what's up
    I'm good bro, how about you? Life's quite different than it was a couple years ago and I don't have as much time to hang around here but all's well. I still bet as much as I used to though I guess.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Lillard is an acceptable name to throw out there but he does not impact the game more than Jimmy Butler.

It's close though - I'd say both are in that 2nd tier below the top 6, along with Giannis, Paul George, John Wall, Kyrie, Westbrook, Simmons, Embiid, Chris Paul.
    I just look at what he's been able to do with a Blazers Team that outside of him the cupboard is bare.Could Butler get the Blazers to the playoffs on his back year in year out,im not so sure.

Both really good players though.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 09-23-18 at 01:51 PM.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I just look at what he's been able to do with a Blazers Team that outside of him the cupboard is bare.Could Butler get the Blazers to the playoffs on his back year in year out,im not so sure.

Both really good players though.
    It's a debate worth having yeah. I'd pick Butler but I wouldn't say it's a super clear cut thing.

Butler did just turn a 31-win team into a 47-win team (probably would have won 50 or so if he hadn't gone down for 20 games), other than KAT that really was a sorry ass team. And even KAT had a bit of a disappointing year, granted some of that's down to being misused by his coach and shitty point guard.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

4 page thread. never knew we cared so much about jimmy b.

IBetYou

Ooooh nice comeback man.

You said both home teams were being underrated... Didn't they go 6-8 ATS? And neither made the finals? Or maybe I watched the wrong finals idk. Yes the series went a bit longer than I thought but that's hardly relevant, I won the bets I made and if you bet the way you claimed you would you were choosing from a 6/14 sample. Nice try though.

I have nothing to prove on this forum. I documented several season long threads and won money in almost all of them, and the overall record was obviously great. All the people who followed my threads made money and we had some good discussions in there. There are some good people on this forum thankfully.
    Are you aware you talk like a high school girl?

You thought it would be a sweep, yet both teams went down double digits on the road in a game 7 decider, so yeah it the series went a bit longer than you thought and would have put you in hot water if you were actually a serious bettor.

Serious bettors don't do season long threads - and win money in almost all of them - for claps from random people on a forum btw
    Last edited by IBetYou; 09-23-18 at 06:14 PM.

Seto

Are you aware you talk like a high school girl?

You thought it would be a sweep, yet both teams went down double digits on the road in a game 7 decider, so yeah it the series went a bit longer than you thought and would have put you in hot water if you were actually a serious bettor.

Serious bettors don't do season long threads - and win money in almost all of them - for claps from random people on a forum btw
    You're the one digging up old shit (which doesn't even make you look good, but somehow you've convinced yourself it does, which is the only way you can sleep at night I guess), yet I'm the "high school girl" (nice insult btw, creative). Hilarious.

What you could have credibly called me is an arrogant asshole, which I guess I am to some degree but this place is populated by so many idiots that it's hard not to talk down to most people around here unfortunately.

First you want to dispute whether I'm good at picking games. Then when provided with the only conclusive proof one can give that they're good at picking games, you say "serious bettors don't do that". Talk about backtracking. If you think I did for "claps" - I can't help you.

Anyway, you've exposed yourself as a clown time and time again on this site, it's probably time for me to stop wasting my breath on you.
    Last edited by Seto; 09-24-18 at 01:52 PM.

IBetYou

You're the one digging up old shit (which doesn't even make you look good, but somehow you've convinced yourself it does, which is the only way you can sleep at night I guess), yet I'm the "high school girl" (nice insult btw, creative). Hilarious.

What you could have credibly called me is an arrogant asshole, which I guess I am to some degree but this place is populated by so many idiots that it's hard not to talk down to most people around here unfortunately.

First you want to dispute whether I'm good at picking games. Then when provided with the only conclusive proof one can give that they're good at picking games, you say "serious bettors don't do that". Talk about backtracking. If you think I did for "claps" - I can't help you.

Anyway, you've exposed yourself as a clown time and time again on this site, it's probably time for me to stop wasting my breath on you.
    You respond to my dig by talking like a teenage girl again haha ...do your male chums talk like that as well? It's good we live in a progressive society these days -we can do shit like that if we want to.

I can see you like to elevate yourself above others on here with your favourite catch phrase "this forum never ceases to amaze me" and various self-promoting remarks. I don't care what your posting record was X years ago. I'm only interested in what I've seen from you, which is your post of 4 months ago (old shit you say!).

I make a living betting basketball games year round ...I don't penetrating post picks on a forum to random people. I judge people by what they say, the accuracy of their insight. If you want to be seen in a better light don't post insulting remarks and get it drastically wrong on BOTH conference finals. That would be a good start.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Adrian Wojnarowski
    ‏Verified account @wojespn
    6m6 minutes ago

All-Star Jimmy Butler participated in Minnesota's practice, a session that included him verbally challenging teammates, coaches and front office, league sources told ESPN. Butler was vociferous and emotional at times, targeting Thibodeau/Layden/Towns/Wiggins. Story soon on ESPN.

rollie_t651
    rollie_t651's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5894

Dudes turning into a joke. Wish we would trade him already.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by rollie_t651 View Post
    Dudes turning into a joke. Wish we would trade him already.
    Someone posted video of him at practice....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1050115742182662144

IBetYou

Sounds like good leadership to me, except for talking to sports media gossip Rachel Nichols afterwards...

IBetYou

He's right in everything he said to her though. He cares about team success - winning - Towns & Wiggins don't.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Whiteside better than Butler

The Heat are begging teams to take Whiteside.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

The ESPN crew, specifically Mark Jackson didn't have much nice to say about either side

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Someone posted video of him at practice....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1050115742182662144
    funny....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is back playing and he wants more money thats all

jjgold

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is back playing and he wants more money thats all
    I think you're right JJ. Sounds like he could stay if you ask me.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's always about the money.. Basketball diva's and drama.. Pathetic.. Just shut up and dribble and honor your contract...

Kids coming out of college would dream to play in the NBA and make millions.....

jjgold

lol

Butler another hood rat

First 1234