Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Martin Gramatica Shoots Back At LeBron

LeBron made a video going off about Zane's terrible play and warning Gonzalez not to say "my bad" or "he might get his ass whooped."

That didn't sit well with Gramatica -- a former Pro Bowl and Super Bowl winning kicker who says Zane already feels terrible -- he's been fired -- and now he's got the biggest name in sports mocking him on social media.

"When I see guys piling on like LeBron ... LeBron, c'mon. You're like the biggest figure in sports and you know it's gonna be painful for this kid to hear probably from one of his heroes."

"LeBron should be just a little nicer to the poor guy. This is a young kid that probably looks up to him."

He's right -- Gonzalez is just 23 years old and was only drafted in 2017.

And, hey, if LeBron was able to give J.R. Smith a pass for that flub in the NBA Finals ...
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good one

LeBron is just a queer and he always will be but he does not admit it

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I have a feeling that Barbershop LeBron is going to turn a segment of society off.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Browns should sign Lebron to kick Field Goals since it's so easy to make them.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Take that LeBitch

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

LeBron is a cowboy fan anyway....

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

LeSweet

Kicking tough nfl

Not as easy as it looks

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

So everbody on the planet and this damn forum called the fg kicker trash but its a problem when lebron says something?? Get the fuk outta here

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Isnt Gramatica the clown who tore his ACL celebrating?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    LeBron is a cowboy fan anyway....
    Yankees fan as well and he plays for the Lakers. I wonder if his favorite soccer team is real Madrid.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Kid shouldn't miss 3 field goals in range in one game.. With Lebron on this call out.. Browns need to get a field goal kicker that can make kicks and win games.. He makes one of those FG and the Browns are 1-1...

Lebron has a legit beef.. If I were a Browns fans I'd be saying the same.. Fix the FG kicker position!!!

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kid shouldn't miss 3 field goals in range in one game.. With Lebron on this call out.. Browns need to get a field goal kicker that can make kicks and win games.. He makes one of those FG and Browns are 1-1...

Lebron has a legit beef.. If I were a Browns fans I be saying the same.. Fix the FG kicker position!!!
    This!!!^^^ jibby gets it lol

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Isnt Gramatica the clown who tore his ACL celebrating?
    I think that was his brother Bill. Martin hurt his knee too though.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The guy who got swept 5 times in the NBA finals is trash talking a 23 year old kicker.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

If LeBron was truly a great guy, he would give this kid a free haircut on his next show.

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    The guy who got swept 5 times in the NBA finals is trash talking a 23 year old kicker.
    Horrible, horrible comparison

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Gramatica should have said "At least no one on the team slept with his mom"

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

automatica

great kicker

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Horrible, horrible comparison
    true but if zane were to reply with that which he should as he has no other ammo..internet trolls would be all over lebron pointing out the hypocrisy.. lebron doesnt like it when he gets dissed

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Guy has been diagnosed with OCD

Of course I don't hope it happens but considering his condition, that he was just released and his NFL career most likely over, and now Lebron is trolling him, I say the chances he ends it all within the next month is about +650

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

The jab at JR at the end a nice punchline

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

Too lazy to look it up, but I wonder what Zane's FG percentage is vs. Labronny's shooting percentage.

And Labronny, let's see you get out there and kick a game-winning FG in front of thousands hundreds of fans.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

think he tried to say he had a groin injury too or something, if that was the case shouldnt have been kicking, no excuse. competition in pro sports is hard and its prob the worst in nfl, when you make a few mistakes to start your career they are looking for the next guy up unless youre a commodity, someone like janokowski could get away with this early in career, he was a 1st round draft pk as opposed to a 7th rounder or free agent, its hard

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Guy has been diagnosed with OCD

Of course I don't hope it happens but considering his condition, that he was just released and his NFL career most likely over, and now Lebron is trolling him, I say the chances he ends it all within the next month is about +650
    I you're diagnosed with OCD at 23 it's got be very mild! Do feel for the guy though net trolls no doubt then one of the highest profile athletes in the world takes a shot you're gonna feel that. NFL field goal kicker is a pretty tough gig when you think about it, win and you're a hero for a week but no one remembers it after that it was a team win, lose and well........... the kicker missed it and that stays in fans minds.

On a slightly different note I've noticed aussie rules punters are making waves why not the same for rugby goal kickers? I'm from New Zealand and good guys hit 80%+ but that's with all angles from right in front like NFL they basically drill them every time up to 60m (65yards) for the elite guys, difference being the pressure from the defense but still these guys are brought up to kick goals.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    I you're diagnosed with OCD at 23 it's got be very mild! Do feel for the guy though net trolls no doubt then one of the highest profile athletes in the world takes a shot you're gonna feel that. NFL field goal kicker is a pretty tough gig when you think about it, win and you're a hero for a week but no one remembers it after that it was a team win, lose and well........... the kicker missed it and that stays in fans minds.

On a slightly different note I've noticed aussie rules punters are making waves why not the same for rugby goal kickers? I'm from New Zealand and good guys hit 80%+ but that's with all angles from right in front like NFL they basically drill them every time up to 60m (65yards) for the elite guys, difference being the pressure from the defense but still these guys are brought up to kick goals.
    How 'bout the Seahawk kicker Michael Dickson trying a dropkick kickoff and a dropkick onside kick -- Loved it!

blap10
    blap10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1449

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good one

LeBron is just a queer and he always will be but he does not admit it

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    How 'bout the Seahawk kicker Michael Dickson trying a dropkick kickoff and a dropkick onside kick -- Loved it!
    The onside kick was a fukkin laser lol will have to keep practicing that one