stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Seattle Seahawks +4.5 over Chicago

Getting 4.5 seems very generous is the reason why.
    Seahawks +4.5 (locking it in now, I believe that 4.5 will get bet down)

Plus given the choice between Trubisky or Russel Wilson, I'll take Wilson 8 days a week.
    Both teams aren't very good on the ground rushing, Wilson is the superior passing QB in this match up, he's got two talented receivers in Lockett and Baldwiin

I like Seattle's defense a little more than the Bears as well.

Seahawks +4.5 2* tonight.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

1) Baldwin is out
    2) Seahawks d is terrible. Bears is pretty damn good.
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave DOM_Toretto 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    1) Baldwin is out
    2) Seahawks d is terrible. Bears is pretty damn good.
    Good teams don’t choke 20-0 lead in the 2nd half

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Good teams don’t choke 20-0 lead in the 2nd half
    Were the Falcons not a good team last season?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    1) Baldwin is out
    Yes, you are correct, good catch.
    I knew he was running well earlier this week, I missed the part where Carroll ruled him out yesterday.
    Still like the points here though.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Seahawks have ton of injuries on defense in addition to Baldwin being out.

Bears DO have a good running game with Howard, with Cohen providing nice change of pace.

Wilson is better QB but he is also the one that should be under more constant pressure from opposing defense.

With all that said, I am passing on this game, don't want to lay more than a field goal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Gonna try the road dog again.. Dog fail last night with the Giants road kill... Bit skiddish going into this game tonight, going small...

In Wilson we trust!!!

Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4912

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Seahawks have ton of injuries on defense in addition to Baldwin being out.

Bears DO have a good running game with Howard, with Cohen providing nice change of pace.

Wilson is better QB but he is also the one that should be under more constant pressure from opposing defense.

With all that said, I am passing on this game, don't want to lay more than a field goal.
    Why not just live bet it? If the Seahawks even put up a fg the line will drop to a -2

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Bears 1H/Seahawks 2h is +950, might be a good way to dip your toes in this one

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

bears offense looked bad against pack in 2nd half coupled with a stupid coach. dont know much about seahawks this year, Russ prob will be running for his life though. why do bears get b2b primetime games

Cincy Courier
    Cincy Courier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

I locked in this +4.5 last night and imo the Bears are like the Lions in last week's MNF game,no way am I laying 4.5 points with them..I'm going with a Super Bowl winning QB,a veteran Super Bowl winning head coach who called out Wilson last week so I think Wilson will be up to the task no problem here tonight...Also the Seahawks are 22-6-1 ATS and 24-4-1 SU in Prime Time games under Pete Carroll.This Includes an 8-2 record with 6 outright wins as an underdog in Prime Time games !

I think the Hawks roll here tonight IMO.....BOL

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    Why not just live bet it? If the Seahawks even put up a fg the line will drop to a -2
    I avoid live betting like the plague.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    bears offense looked bad against pack in 2nd half coupled with a stupid coach. dont know much about seahawks this year, Russ prob will be running for his life though. why do bears get b2b primetime games
    They actually looked pretty decent and then Rodgers came back and they wet the bed like the jags against pats last years playoffs and spent the entire second half trying to milk the clock instead of playing offense.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I avoid live betting like the plague.
    Only way to do it imo is to have a side in mind before going in and try to get better than the gametime line on that side sometime in the 1st quarter.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

For instance tonight I will be trying to get Bears at less than -3

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Only way to do it imo is to have a side in mind before going in and try to get better than the gametime line on that side sometime in the 1st quarter.
    That would require me being online during the game, I'd rather have some family time before kids go to bed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

I just have no faith the Hawks will score much, Wilson will be pressured all game and I expect a lot of 3 and outs, keeping the Bears D fresh. The Hawks D is hurt and will get tired again in the 2nd half, I think the Bears cover.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

I want my QB throwing the ball - not run like trubisky-

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Bears were embarrassed in prime time last week. These type of beats have a lingering effect on young teams. Would not surprise me at all if hawks win straight up. Definitely will not lay over a FG in this spot.

The injury line move is just gravy since Lockett will be on the field more and he’s a much better matchup than Baldwin imo. Marshall is another nice matchup in the red zone who should be featured more. I also like that Carrol had some words for Wilson last weekend and he will have a big chip on his shoulder tonight. Haven’t pulled the trigger yet but keeping an eye on the odds for Wilson TD passes over 1.5

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Bears

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy Courier View Post
    I locked in this +4.5 last night and imo the Bears are like the Lions in last week's MNF game,no way am I laying 4.5 points with them..I'm going with a Super Bowl winning QB,a veteran Super Bowl winning head coach who called out Wilson last week so I think Wilson will be up to the task no problem here tonight...Also the Seahawks are 22-6-1 ATS and 24-4-1 SU in Prime Time games under Pete Carroll.This Includes an 8-2 record with 6 outright wins as an underdog in Prime Time games !

I think the Hawks roll here tonight IMO.....BOL

All those stats were when Seattle was a great team.....they aren't any more.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

playing for a middle of 4

Cincy Courier

over 5 sacks -105 might be a good play.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't like Seahawks ATS record on MNF. I don't think Wilson ever covered the spread.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

The troublesome part for SEA is their offensive line is terrible. Play after play, Wilson was just getting buried last week against Denver's pass rush. Against the Bears D I see a lot of the same. I am sure they worked on getting the ball out quicker, avoiding those scrambles and just chucking the ball if there is nothing there, but the Bears D is legit.

buckeyesooner
    buckeyesooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2127

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Bears were embarrassed in prime time last week. These type of beats have a lingering effect on young teams. Would not surprise me at all if hawks win straight up. Definitely will not lay over a FG in this spot.

The injury line move is just gravy since Lockett will be on the field more and he’s a much better matchup than Baldwin imo. Marshall is another nice matchup in the red zone who should be featured more. I also like that Carrol had some words for Wilson last weekend and he will have a big chip on his shoulder tonight. Haven’t pulled the trigger yet but keeping an eye on the odds for Wilson TD passes over 1.5

Over 1.5 TD's thrown by Russell -115

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by Cincy Courier View Post
    over 5 sacks -105 might be a good play.
    Be very careful predicting sacks against Russel Wilson. This dude has cost me countless dollars with his elusiveness and smarts. I bet NFL sack props a lot and have also learned to never lay juice on the over 5 or under 4. Never any value when you’re on the same side as the public’s perception.

SharpAngles

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The troublesome part for SEA is their offensive line is terrible. Play after play, Wilson was just getting buried last week against Denver's pass rush. Against the Bears D I see a lot of the same. I am sure they worked on getting the ball out quicker, avoiding those scrambles and just chucking the ball if there is nothing there, but the Bears D is legit.
    The Bears dline is overrated compared to an underrated Bronco front 7. Denver’s stunts gave Wilson a lot of problems but I don’t think Fangio will be as creative and he doesn’t have the same pieces to make it work anyways. Wilson is a smart QB, raw pass rush will not slow him down, you need the proper schemes to trick him.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Seahawks have the better QB

Bears better just about everywhere else.

O line still sucks. Defense isnt good anymore. Weapons no good especially without Baldwin.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

The Bears dline is overrated compared to an underrated Bronco front 7. Denver’s stunts gave Wilson a lot of problems but I don’t think Fangio will be as creative and he doesn’t have the same pieces to make it work anyways. Wilson is a smart QB, raw pass rush will not slow him down, you need the proper schemes to trick him.
    He holds the ball too long these days but maybe they made some adjustments. I thought Bears -3.5 in the beginning of the week was a gift but after some analysis, I started waffling opting to just buy out and try for a thin middle. My gut tells me Seattle is in for a long year and the Bears are up and comers. We shall see.

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    Bears 1H/Seahawks 2h is +950, might be a good way to dip your toes in this one
    Can you get this bet on 5dimes? I looked through the props.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Hawks ml

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by l3randonf View Post
    Can you get this bet on 5dimes? I looked through the props.
    nor can you get in candyland, never existed

Cincy Courier

Be very careful predicting sacks against Russel Wilson. This dude has cost me countless dollars with his elusiveness and smarts. I bet NFL sack props a lot and have also learned to never lay juice on the over 5 or under 4. Never any value when you’re on the same side as the public’s perception.
    Good Info and thanks.Yea I got to see Wilson in a Sunday night game once in Seattle.Place was rocking and i'll never forget seeing how fast Wilson's feet are.Super quick.I'm not betting it,just saw it on ESPN Insider.Lots of good stuff on there.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

The fact that the Bears are laying 4.5 to anyone is a joke

more pressure playing at home in front of home crowd. Certain teams play better on the road. I would include the Bears in that group of teams. Trubisky is garbage.

give me the Seahawks points and ML.

12 Last