Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Sorry for your loss man. Thoughts and prayers.
    Guy lost a bet not a family member.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    It was a joke. I'm not laughing at the fact that you lossed but that the Giants somehow managed to cover this game. Id be pissed too but best to just try and laugh it off.

As far as Bigday goes, I just stayed away from that thread. Terrible news what happened to him. I don't like to be around real serious stuff like that especially if I don't even know the person.
    So you see a guy on fire in the street & you just walk away as you don’t like to be around serious stuff?

stand up guy

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Going pour some bud light out for OP- sorry for your lost

EdV38
    EdV38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2172

I was on the other side of this (sorta)

I was on Dallas -3 and -7.5 but did a 2H bet over 21 and it was looking real bad until the final minute. I'll take the bad beat on the -7.5 in exchange for the win on the points. I'm sure I built up bad karma.

Or maybe this was payback for the worst and I mean WORST beat someone can possibly have in last year's KC/WAS game.

I was on the game under (mid-40's) and Washington as a slight home dog and there was a meaningless score by KC with no time left on the fumble, taking the score from 23-20 to 29-20 and it cost me the push on the one bet and the win on the other. I swore off betting NFL forever after that.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

It’s alright op Vegas took it in the ass with that ending too. Giants covered teasers both ways with that meaningless FG.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Quote Originally Posted by EdV38 View Post
    Or maybe this was payback for the worst and I mean WORST beat someone can possibly have in last year's KC/WAS game.
    Yeah, that was dreadful, somewhere near the top of the all time list. The game last night, while bad, probably doesn't even make the top 100 NFL bad beats. That horse race last December at Gulfstream where the jockey falls off a clear winner in the final strides costing a better a 571k jackpot is about as bad as it gets:

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Brutal.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    So you see a guy on fire in the street & you just walk away as you don’t like to be around serious stuff?

stand up guy
    If I see a guy on fire in the streets I'm going to think twice what I put in my coffee in the morning. I see people in this thread right now with points including yourself. Why don't you hound them to donate their points? Ill do one better, I'm gonna bet a $1,000 ML dog parlay this weekend in college football and if it hits I'll donate $500 to Bigday, $500 to Cure Angelman, and $500 to children's hospital. I got two teams in mind that I'm definitely betting, someone tell me which of these other teams to go with or someone else you might like this weekend as an outright dog. I like Texas Tech and UNLV. Which of the other three teams should I choose?

Texas Tech v Oklahoma State
    Game: Texas Tech ML4.969 (+397)

UNLV v Arkansas State
    Game: UNLV ML3.478 (+248)

Navy v SMU
    Game: SMU ML3.359 (+236)

Buffalo U v Rutgers
    Game: Rutgers ML3.011 (+201)

Eastern Michigan v San Diego State
    Game: Eastern Michigan ML4.373 (+337)

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

thought scott van pelts bad beats was pretty weak tonight navy vs leigh and kentucky game both got late bs meaningful scores to cover happens every day

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    thought scott van pelts bad beats was pretty weak tonight navy vs leigh and kentucky game both got late bs meaningful scores to cover happens every day
    He's had better.
    I still like watching it.

The only non-live sporting event worth watching on ESPN.
    Rest of their programming is garbage.

First 12