Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Browns totally dominated this game. This defense is a playoff defense but the kicker basically lost this game today. When have you ever seen a kicker just deflate an entire team. Lose a game all by himself?

This was the worst display by a kicker I've ever seen in the NFL. He misses the game winner last week. Misses 2 FG's plus 2 XP's THEN HE MISSES THE NEXT FG TO SEND TO OVERTIME. What a shitty display for a kicker. He'll be bagging groceries at Piggly Wiggly next week.
    I dont mean during the game,but laying money on them beforehand

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Yep fck him that mother-fcker

Fcked me out of a juicy +400 payout that was earned by the entire team and your jaggoff needle-dick 120 lb kicker loses the game for you, you dont respect the jaggoff to begin with and now you gotta board a plane with this fck stick and resist strangling him to death

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Who's got the youtube compilation of all the missed kicks?

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Fkn guy paid millions, MILLIONS to kick a fkn ball, thats your only job and cant do it

How do the browns find these fkn idiots?
    Or at least 577k

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Whoever is writing this script is the sickest- most twisted person in the world. Respect greatness Bitches

2Shirts
    2Shirts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 381

Don't forget that Hue still has his 3 first half time outs. Would like to know what the fukk he is saving them for

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Browns totally dominated this game. This defense is a playoff defense but the kicker basically lost this game today. When have you ever seen a kicker just deflate an entire team. Lose a game all by himself?

This was the worst display by a kicker I've ever seen in the NFL. He misses the game winner last week. Misses 2 FG's plus 2 XP's THEN HE MISSES THE NEXT FG TO SEND TO OVERTIME. What a shitty display for a kicker. He'll be bagging groceries at Piggly Wiggly next week.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by 2Shirts View Post
    Don't forget that Hue still has his 3 first half time outs. Would like to know what the fukk he is saving them for
    Week after week, Hue shows his stupidity by not knowing basic clock management. These losses are on him for sure. His special teams look like retards week after week and check down Tyrod is not the answer. You just can't win in the NFL with a sub par head coach and QB play. Then you add a shitty kicker and wow.

This team has a lot of talent on defense and offense. The defense is lights out, not much to work on that side of the ball. The offensive play calling was horrific and Tyrod was a game manager once again instead of stretching the field like Mahomes is doing. You have to take chances as a QB and Tyrod is just not accurate and he takes no risks. I can't wait to see Baker. This game was a patented Browns loss. They manhandled the Saints for 3 quarters and rolled over in the 4th quarter. Last year they would win most 1st halfs and then lose the 2nd half, so at least they are fighting a little bit longer. Hopefully they can get over the hump and learn what it's like to win again.

First 123