jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And nowhere did I say that was what the truth was, which is why I quoted exactly what was reported.

I have been talking highly about Gordon for years hoping that he would come back and dominate like he did a few years ago, unfortunately, he has continued to disappoint me.

I hope that he finds a team and can get back to his old self. I hate to see wasted talent.
    most of the nfl was smoking weed during the times of his indiscretions, weed it is a good pain reliever amongst other things, funny now thats became more acceptable. nfl and weed has been together a long time, many former players have talked about it, just like amphetamines have been a part of baseball for a long time. not condoning but its just a different drug.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

C'mon guys. I was hoping Gordon would get his shit together but it's not the weed. The dude has problems with other drugs and alcohol. He's a fukking addict that displays addict ways. Late for meetings, no show for practices, lying to coaches. He missed his kids camp this summer where several hundred kids had paid money to attend. Who the fukk does that but druggies? Missed training camp because his mind ain't right. This dude has been a fukk up his entire life, at least since junior high school where coaches and teachers started to enable him. He is a manipulator. He talks a good game but his actions speaks volumes. Nothing but problems in high school, same old shit in college, then he gets to the NFL and he's fukkked up even getting paid. HE'S NOT A PROFESSIONAL. The NFL is about professionals. 2013 he did more in 14 games than most other receivers do in 16. THAT WAS 2013. He fukked up even in the biggest year of his NFL career. He is never on the field. This is not about weed. This is about Gordon. Fukk him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    C'mon guys. I was hoping Gordon would get his shit together but it's not the weed. The dude has problems with other drugs and alcohol. He's a fukking addict that displays addict ways. Late for meetings, no show for practices, lying to coaches. He missed his kids camp this summer where several hundred kids had paid money to attend. Who the fukk does that but druggies? Missed training camp because his mind ain't right. This dude has been a fukk up his entire life, at least since junior high school where coaches and teachers started to enable him. He is a manipulator. He talks a good game but his actions speaks volumes. Nothing but problems in high school, same old shit in college, then he gets to the NFL and he's fukkked up even getting paid. HE'S NOT A PROFESSIONAL. The NFL is about professionals. 2013 he did more in 14 games than most other receivers do in 16. THAT WAS 2013. He fukked up even in the biggest year of his NFL career. He is never on the field. This is not about weed. This is about Gordon. Fukk him.

Possibly alcohol. maybe he substituted addictions. doubt its other drugs. over 3 years he has been the most tested man in america.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Possibly alcohol. maybe he substituted addictions. doubt its other drugs. over 3 years he has been the most tested man in america.
    It's definitely alcohol as well as MJ but I know he was playing with coke in HS.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Josh Gordon interested in the 49ers let’s go man - weed is legal in California

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Josh Gordon nearing a deal with the New England patriots

First 12