jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    hey toler, i guess chip kelly sucks too since he is 0-3 lol. taking over a program is not child's play.
    yep little tougher than it was at oregon, when he got there he took over a team coming off of 9-4 and 10-3 seasons compared to ucla coming off of 4-8 and 6-7 seasons. prob gonna take a couple years before they get decent or good.

Kike Anderson
    Kike Anderson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

It wasn't even a fumble by the SDSU back. He was down and game should have been over at that point. I agree that it looked like a catch but the ball barely moved when it nudged the ground. Balances out the bogus fumble call.

As for rewarding the offender....what is he supposed to do? Let the guy land and then gently tackle him?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kike Anderson View Post
    It wasn't even a fumble by the SDSU back. He was down and game should have been over at that point. I agree that it looked like a catch but the ball barely moved when it nudged the ground. Balances out the bogus fumble call.

As for rewarding the offender....what is he supposed to do? Let the guy land and then gently tackle him?
    simply not aim for his head. had the entire body below the head to hit. but even better should just do an intentional pass interference it just gives State 15 yards and they have to heave a hail mary.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Yup they need to change that rule ASAP. That was a catch but even if the guy didn't catch the ball, play like that needs to reward the offense. Give the ball where the targeting happened, not lose a down and end the game. How does that play hurt the defense?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You guys are a joke. You have no idea what you are talking about. The fact is that you guys lost. Had you gone the other way andwon, we would not hear a peep out of you. Stop making excuses and crying. How much did you lose? 5 bucks?

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    In this particular case, when it deals with a dropped reception, I think you should give a reception at the spot of the foul just like they do in the NFL for interference. There's a reason why they give the penalty at the spot of the foul in the NFL. It's to prevent a defensive player from fouling to gain an advantage. College football has always been broken in this aspect and it's gone on for decades.
    Its an outdated rule. teams were primarily running teams back then. 15 yd penalty was a pretty big deal back then. has to be updated. makes zero sense in this day and age.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    You guys are a joke. You have no idea what you are talking about. The fact is that you guys lost. Had you gone the other way andwon, we would not hear a peep out of you. Stop making excuses and crying. How much did you lose? 5 bucks?
    lol. never change. when i read your posts it is in the voice of the guy yelling at private pyle in full metal jacket lol.

First 12