SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

WEEK ONE NFL in the books who bounces back?

Gotta like
    SF
    DAL
    NYG
    OAK
    SEA
    HOU

any others?
    Last edited by SBR Drew; 09-11-18 at 12:34 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Chargers should crush the bills who are looking like early favs for that number 1 overall pick

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Chargers should crush the bills who are looking like early favs for that number 1 overall pick
    Don’t do it. +8 is a huge gift and I know bills stink (ravens were my fav play week 1). Bills will look much better and chargers still the poorly coached shitholes they been flying cross country for a early gm w rams on deck week 3. Chargers will scrape by and win but don’t count on it being by more than a td at most!!

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51625

I think New Orleans bounces back after that first game. And the Browns are still well ... the Browns!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Don’t do it. +8 is a huge gift and I know bills stink (ravens were my fav play week 1). Bills will look much better and chargers still the poorly coached shitholes they been flying cross country for a early gm w rams on deck week 3. Chargers will scrape by and win but don’t count on it being by more than a td at most!!
    i wanna see who starting qb is for bills have to think allen

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Giants fan, but hear me out here. +3 is a pretty good number. Get it now before Vernon is listed as playing which should move the line a point or so. Also agree with banker.. taking the points with the bills also

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i wanna see who starting qb is for bills have to think allen
    It doesn’t really matter to me, strongly believe the kind of ass kicking they took last week is followed by much improved play. Either qb will be better at home and not facing same kind of pressure (no bosa again). Chargers will play down to them and Lynn will have another laughable game plan (like always). It be ugly dog shit that will burn lot of ppl who wanna love chargers, I get it their roster sexy, but their coach a shit for brains and they have a knucklehead hillbilly at qb.

I loved chargers last year getting points cause they play a ton of very close games, but now that they the trendy pick in afc you gotta lay points with them every week and I fear it still the same poorly coached team that gonna be in a lot of close games.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

It doesn’t really matter to me, strongly believe the kind of ass kicking they took last week is followed by much improved play. Either qb will be better at home and not facing same kind of pressure (no bosa again). Chargers will play down to them and Lynn will have another laughable game plan (like always). It be ugly dog shit that will burn lot of ppl who wanna love chargers, I get it their roster sexy, but their coach a shit for brains and they have a knucklehead hillbilly at qb.

I loved chargers last year getting points cause they play a ton of very close games, but now that they the trendy pick in afc you gotta lay points with them every week and I fear it still the same poorly coached team that gonna be in a lot of close games.
    gotta think that line moves down chargers -8 at buf no way stays there whats line gonna be buf at ne -19

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

after watching week one NFL is IMPOSSIBLE to predict

every week is a new week

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Atlanta

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    after watching week one NFL is IMPOSSIBLE to predict

every week is a new week
    went 5-1 and looked at the card for 30 minutes.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

49ers can't make points.

Under all the way.

rollie_t651
    rollie_t651's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5894

Giants plus 3. Barkley and OBJ roll the Cowboys.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by rollie_t651 View Post
    Giants plus 3. Barkley and OBJ roll the Cowboys.
    my pops is not happy with this

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    went 5-1 and looked at the card for 30 minutes.
    I went 5-1 also

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

How could you say anything bad about Rivers? and also hint that he's part of the problem when he's the best thing that team has had going for them since LT left....Coach is shit but the last part of that sentence was idiotic

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

chargers are a strange team, last year they lost so many close games early it was comical the ways they would find a way to blow the game, kicking was a big problem, this team has alot of talent just can't put it all together

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

Better to follow teams that were crushed the week before and fade teams that did the crushing; I'm looking at Buf, Cin, Det and Mia.

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Saints smash the browns

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Just love either Dallas or G Men will start the season 0-2

SBR Tony
    SBR Tony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2969

also don't forget the West coast to East coast 1 pm eastern start

Yankfan4life2
    Update your status
    Yankfan4life2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5374

Steelers bounce back.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26347

San Francisco will be all over Detroit.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I like Bills, Browns, Lions and Cardinals. The lines are overblown based on week 1.