BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    U don't even know why the guy in your avatar has the jersey number he does you IGNORANT CLOWN!!
    Lol. You should just stop dude. It’s embarrasing.

First you claim there are magnets in basketballs and now you’re trying to prove your knowledge by talking about a jersey number....all this after you just made fun of the NBA.

If you had the Saints, sorry. If it’s rigged stop bitching and quit gambling on it. Fair enough?

VegasStacker34
    VegasStacker34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

If the league wants to prove it's not fixed then I want to see a Browns Lions Super Bowl next year.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by VegasStacker34 View Post
    If the league wants to prove it's not fixed then I want to see a Browns Lions Super Bowl next year.
    I think that would actually prove it’s fixed if those two teams made it...

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Im pissed all u ignorant fan boys are supporting agendas I won't try to explain to your ****** brain cuz it is too much. Go wear your jerseys of another grown man and continue to watch 60 year old refs determine the outcome of the league. Again, your a ****** and it is not worth teying to explain to a smelly 2 tone footed monkey.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Yea cuz they would make so much money off that you FUKKING RETARD!!!!! Good lord what kind of a 3rd generation coonta kente are you?

BigDofBA

Yea cuz they would make so much money off that you FUKKING RETARD!!!!! Good lord what kind of a 3rd generation coonta kente are you?
    You seem like the type of guy that probably bets $20 parlays until he hits 1 out of 25.

Whatever man. Not sure why you so bitter. Must have had a rough weekend. Take care.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol. You should just stop dude. It’s embarrasing.

First you claim there are magnets in basketballs and now you’re trying to prove your knowledge by talking about a jersey number....all this after you just made fun of the NBA.

If you had the Saints, sorry. If it’s rigged stop bitching and quit gambling on it. Fair enough?
    No N I G G E R I want your room temperature IQ picks to fade everyday you damn dirty ape.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

You seem like the type of guy that probably bets $20 parlays until he hits 1 out of 25.

Whatever man. Not sure why you so bitter. Must have had a rough weekend. Take care.
    Lol. The guy that always says that thinks his puny 100$ are something to write home about. I will be betting prob 2 gz on the Superbowl u will still be a de endant of slavery

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol gaucho the misfits? I could play any song on any instrument. If u want to know what I listen go look up "Dying Fetus-Reign Supreme" fukkin lil f\*g 4/4 time misfits could not even play the opening riff.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Big D snitchin rn as we speak like a true n i g g e r

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

They talk all that shit in the hood and then rat out the whole crew soom as they get pinched. Why prisons are full of n i g g e rs they cant quit telling on each other and then they blame white cops cuz they smell funny

BigDofBA

Lol. The guy that always says that thinks his puny 100$ are something to write home about. I will be betting prob 2 gz on the Superbowl u will still be a de endant of slavery
    Says it’s rigged...

Constantly complains about the game...

Thinks there are magnets in the balls...

Proceeds to tell us he is going to bet 2k on the next game.

Lol. Please don’t stop. I’m getting a good laugh out of this.

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

They talk all that shit in the hood and then rat out the whole crew soom as they get pinched. Why prisons are full of n i g g e rs they cant quit telling on each other and then they blame white cops cuz they smell funny
    Dude, how can you successfully make your point about sports betting when you're so angry and focused on advertising that you're a racist ? That's messed up man..
    Points Awarded:

Bigchase16 gave Plopowitz 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Lol gaucho the misfits? I could play any song on any instrument. If u want to know what I listen go look up "Dying Fetus-Reign Supreme" fukkin lil f\*g 4/4 time misfits could not even play the opening riff.

You drinking tonight? Dude anytime someone mentions magnets, the ICP gif is a must post.

I don't even really like the Misfits all that much but everyone used to complain about my last avatar so I changed it.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave gauchojake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Plopowitz View Post
    Dude, how can you successfully make your point about sports betting when you're so angry and focused on advertising that you're a racist ? That's messed up man..
    He complains about how it’s rigged for two pages and then goes on to say he is betting 2k on the next game. Lol

Seems like a smart guy...

VegasStacker34
    VegasStacker34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

OK that was funny.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave VegasStacker34 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    Rams winning is set ?
    I mean I'm sure the Pats are all onboard , all that time and effort to get to it , just to lose , but I'm going to trust you here .
    Don't fukk me here
    Lock it in! Spread and or ML. Trap line, 2-2.5!

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14473

It's not a question of whether it's rigged or not. Any sports match with officiating could get rigged. As long as the possibility exists, the possibility should be seen as a problem.

BigDofBA

When the Patriots win everyone will says it was rigged because they tricked them into taking the Rams.....

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

When the Patriots win everyone will says it was rigged because they tricked them into taking the Rams.....
    rams should definitely win.... which means pats win....

BigDofBA

Lmao. So predictable.

People just guessing and throwing darts...then they complain it’s rigged afterwards because they don’t know what they’re doing.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

Lmao. So predictable.

People just guessing and throwing darts...then they complain it’s rigged afterwards because they don’t know what they’re doing.
    Nobody is complaining that it is rigged. It is rigged. Go study who founded the NFL into existence. It's a penetrating joke. the 666 was in play. Anyone who bet against bellicheat getting his 6th ring at age 66 is penetrating insane. This was the easiest bet in world history. Easier than obama. You're mentally ill. get a penetrating clue

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

all about pats defence and you dont win a superbowl with cj...teams passed on him EVIDENTLY...gurley non factor because he maked like flash gordon on the injury list...hobbled n wont be ready till preseason...wouldnt doubt offseason surgery....PATS BABY DYNASTY!

LuckyProphet
    LuckyProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

People need to take off their blinders. The nfl is notoriously rigged and you can make a lot of money betting on the side the NFL wants.

Do do you guys know the main reason the Saints weren’t allowed to go to the Super Bowl, because that means Brady will have to lose to Drew Brees. The Rams made the Super Bowl off of one of the worse calls in NFL history to rob a team, because they want to sell the Los Angeles market. We all know ever since the Rams and Chargers moved to LA, the fan base hasn’t been extraordinary.

This Super Bowl was also rigged. Goff taking 3 step back and allowing himself to get sacked was so blatantly obvious. The same way the Chiefs pass rushers never tried getting to Brady, the Rams who have the best combo lineman never touched Brady. The Rams weren’t allowed to win as well, due to the gift they received by robbing the Saints.

place you’re futures on Saints as soon as you can. The nfl returns favors to teams who lay down. The saints are winning it all next year. After the huge ratings drop of what people are calling one of the worse and most boring super bowls. The NFL will ensure a high flying offense wins the AFC.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

gamblers are the funniest with excuses

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyProphet View Post
    People need to take off their blinders. The nfl is notoriously rigged and you can make a lot of money betting on the side the NFL wants.

Do do you guys know the main reason the Saints weren’t allowed to go to the Super Bowl, because that means Brady will have to lose to Drew Brees. The Rams made the Super Bowl off of one of the worse calls in NFL history to rob a team, because they want to sell the Los Angeles market. We all know ever since the Rams and Chargers moved to LA, the fan base hasn’t been extraordinary.

This Super Bowl was also rigged. Goff taking 3 step back and allowing himself to get sacked was so blatantly obvious. The same way the Chiefs pass rushers never tried getting to Brady, the Rams who have the best combo lineman never touched Brady. The Rams weren’t allowed to win as well, due to the gift they received by robbing the Saints.

place you’re futures on Saints as soon as you can. The nfl returns favors to teams who lay down. The saints are winning it all next year. After the huge ratings drop of what people are calling one of the worse and most boring super bowls. The NFL will ensure a high flying offense wins the AFC.
    you sound like joe rogan lol

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    They picked there spot precisely and it cashed. I've seen this script play out one way or the other way too often Big and I'm not a casual fan.
    But what you are is one dumb Ba**ard that does not know a thing about football. Do you know how stupid you look? Idiots like you should be kicked out of here. You are also not a gambler. You are nothing more than a lonely loser trying to get some attention.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Arguments for and against. If it was, then why did these people get to hit for tons of money on game props like rams scoring exactly 3 points. and no touchdown in first half. and no rams player scores a td? The NFL would work with the books somehow to make sure those major props didn't win.

Then, I have to wonder unless the guy is a millionaire already how he could put 250 on such a longshot? I mean what does the average bettor put on a prop bet if they only say have about 5-10 K of a bankroll for the game? Especially a prop bet that has such high odds in the first place. That leads me to think the guy is crazy for spending 250 on a whim or thought....unless he's already loaded? Did he somehow get this info in advance?

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    But what you are is one dumb Ba**ard that does not know a thing about football. Do you know how stupid you look? Idiots like you should be kicked out of here. You are also not a gambler. You are nothing more than a lonely loser trying to get some attention.
    Idiots like me?! Hahaha sure thing! You don't know me old man.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

thats saints pass interference no call during that play before the ball was thrown there was holding by saints and also hands to the face by saints not called. stuff isnt called all during the game also bad calls but only when it seems to matter do people complain. the blown calls during the game matter too.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

SFRIGGEDlolllllllllllllllllzoooooooomg

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Iron Maiden fukken rigged this shit

or was it OZZY?????

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Never fixed, too many big names go down if it came out...im talking very wealthy people.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    Nobody is complaining that it is rigged. It is rigged. Go study who founded the NFL into existence. It's a penetrating joke. the 666 was in play. Anyone who bet against bellicheat getting his 6th ring at age 66 is penetrating insane. This was the easiest bet in world history. Easier than obama. You're mentally ill. get a penetrating clue
    You think Brady and Belichick only won bc it’s rigged?

AND I’m MENTALLY ILL? Lol

All you people were saying it was rigged to have these two teams play bc of ratings...

It was the least watched Super Bowl in over a decade. Wrong again. Anything else people want to make up and be wrong about?

First 1234 Last