POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Of course it does. Which would generate more? Kc vs No or NE vs LA? No money lost actually profited quite a bit on Saints Pats tease but that's not the point. Nor am I a homer.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    Of course it does. Which would generate more? Kc vs No or NE vs LA? No money lost actually profited quite a bit on Saints Pats tease but that's not the point. Nor am I a homer.
    So you think they rigged the game and....

Had the Rams trail the entire game
    Rely on the saints to have bad playcalling
    Rely on a 48 yard FG to send it to OT
    Rely on Brees to throw an interception in OT
    Rely on the Rams to kick a 57 yard FG to win it?

Oh yeah, they also called a penalty on the Rams in OT that gave the Saints the ball at the 45.....

If you think that was all rigged then ok....

POTVINSUX

They picked there spot precisely and it cashed. I've seen this script play out one way or the other way too often Big and I'm not a casual fan.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

There's some crazy ass peeps running around this World .
    There isn't shit rigged , with thousands of moving parts in a game , bound to have several weird things happen , missed calls , etc .
    Funny nobody is rich as fukk , knowing what's going to happen yet on a forum explaining how they went about it .
    That's surely what I would be doing having access to Tomorrow's Newspaper .
    Unbelievable

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

They picked there spot precisely and it cashed. I've seen this script play out one way or the other way too often Big and I'm not a casual fan.
    people who think this shit isn't rigged or atleast heavily influenced need a mental evaluation...especially in a league with comparable talent across the rosters with betting lines (and mainly totals) that even pin point how its going to play out.. they're basically telling us they know whats about to go down and even then, nope. lets turn the blind eye.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknot26 View Post
    There's some crazy ass peeps running around this World .
    There isn't shit rigged , with thousands of moving parts in a game , bound to have several weird things happen , missed calls , etc .
    Funny nobody is rich as fukk , knowing what's going to happen yet on a forum explaining how they went about it .
    That's surely what I would be doing having access to Tomorrow's Newspaper .
    Unbelievable
    People always tell us that’s it’s rigged and they knew exactly how it would play out....AFTER the game. Lol

Why isn’t everyone rich then? You should be making thousands of dollars instead of complying about it after the fact.

I guess the refs rigged Drew Brees throwing interceptions.

In the NBA when they get a star into foul trouble two minutes in, ok. I can drink the Kool-aid.

In the NFL when a team trails the entire game, needs a 48 yard FG at the end of regulation, a Drew Brees interception in OT, and then a 57 yard FG on the final play of the game....nope. I don’t buy it.

It was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen but it doesn’t mean the entire game was rigged for whatever reason.

You people are crazy if you think a Saints/Patriots Super Bowl wouldn’t have generated a ton of revenue. Get real.

POTVINSUX

Oh it would have but Pats/Rams much more pleasing. I never said anything about how it was going to play out.

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    People always tell us that’s it’s rigged and they knew exactly how it would play out....AFTER the game. Lol

Why isn’t everyone rich then? You should be making thousands of dollars instead of complying about it after the fact.

I guess the refs rigged Drew Brees throwing interceptions.

In the NBA when they get a star into foul trouble two minutes in, ok. I can drink the Kool-aid.

In the NFL when a team trails the entire game, needs a 48 yard FG at the end of regulation, a Drew Brees interception in OT, and then a 57 yard FG on the final play of the game....nope. I don’t buy it.

It was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen but it doesn’t mean the entire game was rigged for whatever reason.

You people are crazy if you think a Saints/Patriots Super Bowl wouldn’t have generated a ton of revenue. Get real.
    That was the plan, the refs are retaliating for the firing of refs earlier in the year, it’s funny more refs announce retirement this season and this bs happens in two games.

BigDofBA

The plan was to rig it so the Rams need a 48 yard FG to send it to OT and a 57 yard FG to win the game.

Cool.

Who wins the Super Bowl if it’s rigged? Should be easy money. I don’t see how we’re all not rich knowing how these games will play out.

Is it going to be rigged so that Tom Brady throws a 63 yard Hail Mary to win the game by 1 point?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    people who think this shit isn't rigged or atleast heavily influenced need a mental evaluation...especially in a league with comparable talent across the rosters with betting lines (and mainly totals) that even pin point how its going to play out.. they're basically telling us they know whats about to go down and even then, nope. lets turn the blind eye.
    They share the loot every week. Whoever affected teams this week will get favorable calls next week or down the stretch. Vegas has very good idea how most of the NFL games will end up.
    Points Awarded:

POTVINSUX gave bhoor 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Slipknot26

Seems NFL and Vegas wants Pats to win by 1 if the Price is Right
    Is that what is about to happen ?
    If so , give me the words , I'm going to be fukkin rich come February 4th .
    Get in on Pats ML and Rams +1.5 , have to be separate books , don't need questions by them asking how I knew or we're all FUBAR'd . Hell I'll buy to 3 just to fukk with them , don't need it to be too obvious .
    Exact score
    Under
    This is going to be some epic shit guys .
    Just start a thread , explaining it or shoot me an PM .
    I can't miss this absolute Lock .
    Last edited by Slipknot26; 01-21-19 at 01:40 AM.

BigDofBA

https://twitter.com/kokomoh_/status/...070245376?s=21

A bunch of missed calls that went the Saints way too.

Officials suck in general.

Since we all know it’s rigged who wins he Super Bowl? You guys must all be rich.

POTVINSUX

Way I see it is Vegas wants more action on Pats, Brady can't lose two in a row... The goat will go out on top. Wrong. Rams get revenge.

POTVINSUX

The plan was to rig it so the Rams need a 48 yard FG to send it to OT and a 57 yard FG to win the game.

Cool.

Who wins the Super Bowl if it’s rigged? Should be easy money. I don’t see how we’re all not rich knowing how these games will play out.

Is it going to be rigged so that Tom Brady throws a 63 yard Hail Mary to win the game by 1 point?
    The plan was to try and change the outcome of the game and they succeeded. Plain and simple

Slipknot26

Way I see it is Vegas wants more action on Pats, Brady can't lose two in a row... The goat will go out on top. Wrong. Rams get revenge.
    Rams winning is set ?
    I mean I'm sure the Pats are all onboard , all that time and effort to get to it , just to lose , but I'm going to trust you here .
    Don't fukk me here

BigDofBA

The plan was to try and change the outcome of the game and they succeeded. Plain and simple
    You and everyone else that says it was rigged pointed out 1 play.

If it was rigged there would have been a series of plays.

If it was rigged the refs wouldn’t have flagged LA in overtime when the Saints had the ball.

I guess there really is no more discussion we will never agree. You think they rigged it so LA would need a 48 yard FG, Drew Brees would throw a pick, and LA would hit a 57 yard FG to win it. You totally ignored everything else that happened in the game including all the calls that went the Saints way.

I guess they’ll rig it so the Rams hit a 64 yard FG as time expires To win the Super Bowl? And why? Money will come in on the Rams too. Just wait.

I’ve thought NBA games were rigged before but in this game it was just one horrific call. It was
    So bad that people can’t believe it so they’re
    Screaming rigged. It’s your typical over reaction to 1 play that happened over the course of a 3.5 hour game.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Muffed Punt should not have been overturned

POTVINSUX

You and everyone else that says it was rigged pointed out 1 play.

If it was rigged there would have been a series of plays.

If it was rigged the refs wouldn’t have flagged LA in overtime when the Saints had the ball.

I guess there really is no more discussion we will never agree. You think they rigged it so LA would need a 48 yard FG, Drew Brees would throw a pick, and LA would hit a 57 yard FG to win it. You totally ignored everything else that happened in the game including all the calls that went the Saints way.

I guess they’ll rig it so the Rams hit a 64 yard FG as time expires To win the Super Bowl? And why? Money will come in on the Rams too. Just wait.

I’ve thought NBA games were rigged before but in this game it was just one horrific call. It was
    So bad that people can’t believe it so they’re
    Screaming rigged. It’s your typical over reaction to 1 play that happened over the course of a 3.5 hour game.
    Not necessarily! C'mon man..They can't make it that abvious!

POTVINSUX

Take the Rams. Thank me later

BigDofBA

C'mon man..They can't make it that abvious!
    Refs miss calls all the time.

I guess what’s funny about this one is all the conspiracy theories it will start.

That was probably top 5 worst calls I’ve ever seen but one bad call does not translate into the entire game was rigged.

If the Rams don’t make that 48 yard FG you wouldn’t be saying its Rigged.

If Brees doesn’t throw an interception in OT you wouldn’t be saying it’s rigged.

If the Rams don’t make a 58 yard FG in OT you wouldn’t be saying it’s rigged

Catch my drift? If that game was rigged then it was the worst job of rigging I’ve ever seen....relying on a kicker to make a 48 yarder at the end of regulation...what a great plan.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15894

They use magnets

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

It was a horrible call in the Saints game but it wasn’t rigged.

If it was rigged it wouldn’t have come down to a 57 yard FG to win the game.

Did the refs shoot up the Rams kicker with Steroids?

He needed a 48 yarder just to send it to OT. Again, if it was rigged it wouldn’t have come to that.
    Oh ok cool.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
    They use magnets
    Said this about the NBA for years. That's why the NBA doesnt let fans keep the balls that go in the crowd. Ncaa does as well. There was a 3 a Michigan player got a roll on thos weekend that defied physics.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Since we all know it’s rigged who wins he Super Bowl? You guys must all be rich.
    The pats you dumb fu** stop talking like you know shit.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Rams are going to beat the Dogshit out of the Pats...

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Well, I would like to tell naive folks all the time that NFL is heavily fixed league. Here is the screen I picked Pats and Rams correct.

https://imgur.com/a/f5FN11N

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    The pats you dumb fu** stop talking like you know shit.
    Says the guy that thinks there are magnets in the balls so they can rig the games....

Lol.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you want to make the league not fixed make the teams independent. As long as the owners all work together and they have a paid commisioner whose job is to make money for owners nothing is going to change. Saints owner didn't cry last night. He smiled all the way to the bank. Trophies mean nothing to him. Making money is his only purpose in life.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by MMXVII View Post
    you know the league isn't rigged because the cowboys have been dogshit for 20 years.
    So what every other idiot in America still wears their shit and backs them every game.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Says the guy that thinks there are magnets in the balls so they can rig the games....

Lol.
    Lol says the guy who thinks the nba is real and roots for a professional team (Thunder) by his own will.

Plopowitz
    Plopowitz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1423

I agree. Not rigged. I made another post in another thread regarding my opinion on this.

That makes no sense.

The Super Bowl will generate revenue no matter what. There are probably more Saints fans than Rams fans. Hell, most of LA likes teams other than the Rams.

If it was rigged, the Cowboys would have beat the Rams.

If you lost money, I’m sorry. It was a horrific call. Won of the worst I’ve ever seen. That doesn’t mean it was rigged though.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Lol says the guy who thinks the nba is real and roots for a professional team (Thunder) by his own will.
    You have the Larry O’Brien trophy in your avatar.....

You seem really upset for some reason.

If it’s so rigged why do you bet it?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

U don't even know why the guy in your avatar has the jersey number he does you IGNORANT CLOWN!!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lemme guess big D your black? So the world is rigged when you break the law and get arrested but when a referee misses a blatant call that determines the outcome of a game that has BILLIONS on it well that's just can't be a fact right? Gtfo figure out a way to make your feet the same color. No wonder africans were so easy to chain up and put on a wooden boat and whip them and make the m work for free.

First 1234 Last