Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

2018 NBA Hall Of Fame Class

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Pretty boring group of guys personality wise. not too excited for these speeches. Glad for Mo Cheeks. He was a true blue collar pg that always played within himself complimenting the game of the superstars on Philly.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Congratulations to my brother, Grant Hill, on being inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame tonight! Truly one of the best to ever lace them up. Most importantly, one of the best people I have ever met! Happy for you, and proud of you bro!

Jeff Capel

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Vince Carter's class will be so strange. He will be so much older than everyone.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Congratulations to my brother, Grant Hill, on being inducted into the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame tonight! Truly one of the best to ever lace them up. Most importantly, one of the best people I have ever met! Happy for you, and proud of you bro!

Jeff Capel

We were a hair away from seeing Hill, Tmac, and Duncan together here in Orlando.

David Robinson talked Duncan out of it last minute.

Not sure if any of that would have changed Grant's health though.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Kidd: "Now back to where it all started, the Dallas Mavericks. Mark Cuban, thank you for giving me the opportunity to win a championship. One of the best owners in sports." Cuban, in the audience, clapping, in tears.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Nash: "Donnie Nelson believed in me from high school . . . his support in me was incredible. My assistant coach in Phoenix and was a big part in bringing me to Dallas."

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Nash to Nellie: "He taught us to out-think our opponents. He helped write the rules for the modern game . . . most importantly for me, personally, though, Nellie taught me to be aggressive to score. I was very shy. Nellie demanded I score. That changed everything for me."