seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Heritage is taking my deposit but restricting me from their NFL contests

Not going to happen. I'll just withdraw and deposit with another book. You are not going to take my money and not let me reap the benefits of giving you my money.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Hi seaborneq,

Did you ask why the contest access was removed?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi seaborneq,

Did you ask why the contest access was removed?
    I was given the flimsy ass answer of "just because". That won't cut it as an answer for me.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I was given the flimsy ass answer of "just because". That won't cut it as an answer for me.
    Really? They didn't even bother to make something up?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Really? They didn't even bother to make something up?
    Didn't even bother. And hiding behind it too.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Not going to happen. I'll just withdraw and deposit with another book. You are not going to take my money and not let me reap the benefits of giving you my money.
    Same happened to me 2 years ago. Went to log my picks for one of the contests, couldn't get to the contest page. Never got a reason why, just management decision. Only bet football there for the most part, guess they didn't like my inactivity in the off season. Dealt with it for a while but after stewing on it said fuk this, withdrew my paltry funds and haven't been back. They were always solid and quick to resolve any issues, few as they were. But the contests snub and the new interface (hate it) was enough for me.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Didn't even bother. And hiding behind it too.
    Yeah please withdrawal. That kind of behavior can't be tolerated

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Same happened to me 2 years ago. Went to log my picks for one of the contests, couldn't get to the contest page. Never got a reason why, just management decision. Only bet football there for the most part, guess they didn't like my inactivity in the off season. Dealt with it for a while but after stewing on it said fuk this, withdrew my paltry funds and haven't been back. They were always solid and quick to resolve any issues, few as they were. But the contests snub and the new interface (hate it) was enough for me.
    That sounds the same for me. I was catching holy hell trying to deposit with them a few year ago. They had stopped taking some forms of payment and not giving bonuses on other forms of payment. So this year I bit, and deposited using BTC. And now I have to deal with this??? You have to talk with your money when words won't say it.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

they want you to bet every day no matter what sport or season it is. even locals i used to play with would get mad if you locked up on them with one day left before settlement day if you were ahead.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    they want you to bet every day no matter what sport or season it is. even locals i used to play with would get mad if you locked up on them with one day left before settlement day if you were ahead.
    Then you are deemed a professional gambler and they won't take your action either. You either wan't the action or you don't.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Fkem

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

That sounds the same for me. I was catching holy hell trying to deposit with them a few year ago. They had stopped taking some forms of payment and not giving bonuses on other forms of payment. So this year I bit, and deposited using BTC. And now I have to deal with this??? You have to talk with your money when words won't say it.

Hope you didn't take a bonus this time. Gonna really be hard to get your money back.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

unacceptable from an A+ book

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Hope you didn't take a bonus this time. Gonna really be hard to get your money back.
    They can keep the bonus. I don't care about that. Plus it automatically kicks in upon deposit, it's not like I asked for it, plus they don't give bonuses on M G or W U deposits anymore so its not like they are trying to push deposit bonuses anyway. Plus its only 10% and a 4 or 5X rollover. They don't want bonus whores.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    unacceptable from an A+ book
    Is it still an A+ book??

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Is it still an A+ book??
    Heritage SBR rating A+ Review

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I have no idea but one has to wonder if early football deposits are down at offshore books this season. It’s possible with more legal on shore shops looking pretty good so far at some major metropolitan areas in the states

Having said that I deposited at Heritage via btc last week for football. I don’t mind using btc, but Bookmaker lets me still use ** but Heritage says I’m blocked not sure what to believe there because I had no issues using ** at BM. I have not looked at any contests at Heritage but will see if I’m still allowed

later

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

They can keep the bonus. I don't care about that. Plus it automatically kicks in upon deposit, it's not like I asked for it, plus they don't give bonuses on M G or W U deposits anymore so its not like they are trying to push deposit bonuses anyway. Plus its only 10% and a 4 or 5X rollover. They don't want bonus whores.
    You can change that in preferences as far as the automatic bonuses. Just change it to -105 lines and you automatically don’t get bonuses. At least that’s how it works with my account

later

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Yeah, use Heritage reduced lines, much better deal for sure.

Heritage solid book for the most part. I never participate in any contests, ever. We're usually all business when addressing the interfaces at online books.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Same deal with contests happened with me last year. All of a sudden I was locked out of them. I asked why and they said "management decision"... So I told them I would make a deposit - Would that make me eligible? They said said no and gave me no concrete reasoning. I like the book - Great site, wager options, etc., but customer service is brutal.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7835

My Greek account was transferred to heritage back in like 2011 or whenever that was that Greek quit having American customers. I deposited a couple of times with Heritage over a few years and I want to say this was 2015 or 2016, I was looking to check them out again. I go to log in and it says your account has been deactivated due to non use, call this number to have it reactivated. Ok, that’s fukking stupid but ok...so I call. Someone important like the head linesman or someone like that answers the phone, and he’s like ok I’ll activate your account, how are you gonna be depositing? I was like you want me to deposit right now? Can you just activate the account so I can at least look at the site again first? We go round and round, he’s saying you’ve only posted up like $200 in 3 years, we’re not running a line service here, and I’m like, I can barely speak. I had no idea this was going to be this big of a deal. Guy’s copping an attitude because I want to see the lay of the land again before I post up. Ultimately I’m like what’s the problem man, I don’t understand what the problem is with me wanting to look at the site again before I decide to deposit. And dudes like there is no problem, there’s not a problem, even starts to chuckle a little, and goes just call when you’re ready to deposit. So I realize whatever the f the deal was, this prick ain’t budging. I hung up and later that day I got someone on livechat to unlock the account, and I actually ended up using them for a little while and of course gave them more money than they ever gave me, which is exactly why you unlock someone’s account when they ask you to, and if it’s that big of a fukking deal to you then deactivate it the next day. “We’re not running a line service” are you fukking kidding me. Yeah you got me figured out guy. That interaction I had with whoever that was still irks the hell out of me.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

rec book

had $50 limits within the first week

fuk them and their dumb contest

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I think I feel better now. I'm not the only one they are "management decision" with. I guess I'm just in the antagonistic mood and not letting them get by with "just because" as a reason to take my money and not let me play in their contest. I'm loaded and ready to play at 9 books including heritage so I can't say that I am at a total disadvantage. I just want what other clients are getting on their deposits too, free access to their contests, and a chance to win more money.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    rec book

Yeah, they will limit, but there are ways to avoid that will all books.

Outs need to have outs.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

didnt heritageinsider used to post here??

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I've never had a problem with them but then again I didn't even know they had an NFL contest. lol

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    rec book
    Haines, what books do you like? You've probably said before but I missed it. Just curious.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    Haines, what books do you like? You've probably said before but I missed it. Just curious.
    BOL
    Bookmaker
    Nitrogen
    betDSI (but only deposited here a month ago)