jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Try to befriend sharp gamblers

For that matter anyone sharp at anything you’ll be more successful

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

people try, the problem is they go to the one screaming the loudest the SAME message that they already know and how does that help?
    I want to expand myself let me see
    step 1 talk to the same people I have for 5 years and still have not won in 5 years
    step 2 if I do find someone new make sure they think the same way I already do
    step 3 dont offer anything to anyone else, it has to be a 2 way street
    step 4 be afraid to be wrong, say dumb shit, dont ask stupid questions, care who cares, dont learn , dont be wrong its not ok

follow those 4 steps and you will see huge changes, because remember that one self help book you read to follow the recipe you dont even remember, get a grab on reality. Like the dude Gaze he says some of the most off the wall shit but at least he shares his opinion and is not scared to put it out there. He does not follow anyone, he thinks for himself, he just needs to be a little more open minded but shit at least he is asking not just criticizing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I want to move next-door to KVB

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I did that at the bash with you JJ.

Just waiting for you to start passing the winners along

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

will these tips will work with girls

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

It’s not only how I became what I’d consider one of the better mlb cappers around but also how I make most my early season
    Ncaa fb plays is knowing and talking with really sharp guys that invest a ton of time into knowing everything about these teams.. I read their stuff, ask questions, then cherry pick plays that I think the best cases have been made for!!

Part of being smart is wanting to know and learn from those smarter than yourself. That the problem w most the dumbfuck kids around here, they rather listen to themselves make smart ass wisecracks and tell themselves how smart they are instead of being humble enough to understand there always a lot to learn!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    will these tips will work with girls
    No, because when you do, they want you to hang with them so they can vent about their problems and take them to dinner without wanting to date you but get pissed off the moment you start trying to talk to one of their girl friends.

*Sorry had a small PTSD moment there*

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    ...Part of being smart is wanting to know and learn from those smarter than yourself. That the problem w most the dumbfuck kids around here, they rather listen to themselves make smart ass wisecracks and tell themselves how smart they are instead of being humble enough to understand there always a lot to learn!!
    If you are building a team, or leading a group, or trying to surround yourself with experts to draw from, just make sure you are not the smartest person in the room.

If you are, you are doomed to failure.

We can all learn, we all have a lot to learn.

Banker, I appreciate your self awareness to know what you are good at and to specialize. The harder you work, the luckier you will get.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I want to move next-door to KVB
    Oh Gold, if you only knew.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    It’s not only how I became what I’d consider one of the better mlb cappers around but also how I make most my early season
    Ncaa fb plays is knowing and talking with really sharp guys that invest a ton of time into knowing everything about these teams.. I read their stuff, ask questions, then cherry pick plays that I think the best cases have been made for!!

Part of being smart is wanting to know and learn from those smarter than yourself. That the problem w most the dumbfuck kids around here, they rather listen to themselves make smart ass wisecracks and tell themselves how smart they are instead of being humble enough to understand there always a lot to learn!!
    I initially thought this forum was a place for much of that. Especially when Paco's thread was king here. There was a constant transfer of information and plays with lots of winning posters bringing their best stuff. It was a team atmosphere. Now the guys that claim they are consistent winners never post plays. It would seem as if everyone here would want to win and we're all playing the same games against the same guys. Information sharing should always be key when everyone has the same goal of winning. Whether i agree or not, i love seeing a guys reasoning as to why this or that is a good play in his eyes. Like when the dude jumped off Purdue when the line moved against him and most made money on NW. Or the Arizona line opening at -15 and being -10 at game time. Smart guys on ND yesterday. Lots of smart guys here to offer good info.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave kingdom 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    I initially thought this forum was a place for much of that. Especially when Paco's thread was king here. There was a constant transfer of information and plays with lots of winning posters bringing their best stuff. It was a team atmosphere. Now the guys that claim they are consistent winners never post plays. It would seem as if everyone here would want to win and we're all playing the same games against the same guys. Information sharing should always be key when everyone has the same goal of winning. Whether i agree or not, i love seeing a guys reasoning as to why this or that is a good play in his eyes. Like when the dude jumped off Purdue when the line moved against him and most made money on NW. Or the Arizona line opening at -15 and being -10 at game time. Smart guys on ND yesterday. Lots of smart guys here to offer good info.
    I hear ya brother. There are still some really smart guys that share their knowledge, unfortunately you have to wade through a ton of garbage to find them. Then lot of us good players get turned off by the trash who pollute threads and post less frequently. I’ll always post here cause of how many good guys I consider friends I’ve met during my decade here but I also post at another forum w far less traffic but none of the bs that has lot of guys doing exactly what you speaking of.