kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yes she is. You should see her with her family. Also how she handled the catsuit issue.
    Your wasting time. This kid has an agenda. One of his "first" posts was how the white receiver on Clemson was one of the best players on Clemson with Deshaun Watson and a first round receiver on the team dominating.. Wonder where that receiver is now and what he's doing?

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Your wasting time. This kid has an agenda. One of his "first" posts was how the white receiver on Clemson was one of the best players on Clemson with Deshaun Watson and a first round receiver on the team dominating.. Wonder where that receiver is now and what he's doing?
    Haha true man. Good point.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Got John Mcenroe and Jimmy Conners when it comes to on court tantrums? ..

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL Speaking of agendas, Kingdumb got buried so deep I'm surprised he still wants to post

Hey kingdumb, you want me to post a link of your epic burial or just politely mention how you vehemently and viciously claimed whites are much more likely to be pedophiles and commit incest until you were proven wrong over and over with fbi statistics and other links as opposed to your vast knowledge from tv crime shows you watch?

Agenda...

dlowilly

Haha true man. Good point.
    I don't mind Serena but "sweet" is not accurate IMO

dlowilly

Just because she has gotten mad and showed emotion on the court does not mean she's a bad person in my opinion. Almost every tennis player has smashed a racket.
    I didn't say she was a bad person

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

That Serena commercial where she is constantly grunting is disturbing and annoying...

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

u got more info from bigfoot web pages you f ucking retard

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL Speaking of agendas, Kingdumb got buried so deep I'm surprised he still wants to post

Hey kingdumb, you want me to post a link of your epic burial or just politely mention how you vehemently and viciously claimed whites are much more likely to be pedophiles and commit incest until you were proven wrong over and over with fbi statistics and other links as opposed to your vast knowledge from tv crime shows you watch?

Agenda...

dlowilly

LOL You trying to for a stretch again with some idiotic hail mary deflection? You want me to bury you even deeper dipshit?

"I know from watching tv shows" -Kingdumb

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

This place is your life. you have double the posts i have in a quarter of the time. i personally could give a fuk about you or what you say. you are an assclown dedicated to shit that doesn't matter. and i know when you don't hear a later response from me it will be another of your assumed "burials" lol. the reality is idgaf and you're not worth a quarter ounce of my time you penetrating loser. so get off my nuts and find something better to do with your time than 8000 useless posts in two years ************. so wait all you want on me. like when i sent you a private message cause i was laughing hilariously at the fact you assumed when i post and don't has something to do with your half retarded ass. gtfo. this post is the most attention you will ever get from me. i keep telling you, you're a clown for my amusement. and my dog whistle work's every time little bitch. now get off my dick finally please?

dlowilly

This place is your life. you have double the posts i have in a quarter of the time. i personally could give a fuk about you or what you say. you are an assclown dedicated to shit that doesn't matter. and i know when you don't hear a later response from me it will be another of your assumed "burials" lol. the reality is idgaf and you're not worth a quarter ounce of my time you penetrating loser. so get off my nuts and find something better to do with your time than 8000 useless posts in two years ************. so wait all you want on me. like when i sent you a private message cause i was laughing hilariously at the fact you assumed when i post and don't has something to do with your half retarded ass. gtfo. this post is the most attention you will ever get from me. i keep telling you, you're a clown for my amusement. and my dog whistle work's every time little bitch. now get off my dick finally please?
    LOL buried and unhinged

Dude is yelling at himself inside the casket

Don't come at me with your lies and bs about some agenda when you are hilariously documented as having your own and getting buried when it was destroyed

"I don't care that much about this place or dlowilly, but I took the time to criticize him for an imaginary agenda I may or may not have seen on tv" -Kingdumb

Get back in ur casket where you belong and stay there

dlowilly

the reality is idgaf and you're not worth a quarter ounce of my time you penetrating loser. so get off my nuts and find something better to do with your time
    Translation: "I am closing my casket lid now so leave me alone"

dlowilly

Doesn't GAF about me but remembers some obscure bigfoot deflection he tried to use against me a year ago

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL buried and unhinged

Dude is yelling at himself inside the casket

Don't come at me with your lies and bs about some agenda when you are hilariously documented as having your own and getting buried when it was destroyed

"I don't care that much about this place or dlowilly, but I took the time to criticize him for an imaginary agenda I may or may not have seen on tv" -Kingdumb

Get back in ur casket where you belong and stay there
    Proof. Who other than people like you on here talk this way. Your sense of reality is out of whack. You're not even a good troll and that's your one skill. You ever have gambling insight or a winning play? Or are you here socially for your lack of a real life away from here? I'm gone leave you to it. I know you like to average 10 posts a day 7 days a week for the past two years, but fortunately, i don't have that kind of time. Later ho mo.

dlowilly

Proof. Who other than people like you on here talk this way. Your sense of reality is out of whack. You're not even a good troll and that's your one skill. You ever have gambling insight or a winning play? Or are you here socially for your lack of a real life away from here? I'm gone leave you to it. I know you like to average 10 posts a day 7 days a week for the past two years, but fortunately, i don't have that kind of time. Later ho mo.
    Here he is coming at me again when he just said he was done

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Next Serena match.. Geez

Wed 8/29 2617 Serena Williams -1600
    11:10AM 2618 Carina Witthoeft +1050

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Next Serena match.. Geez

Wed 8/29 2617 Serena Williams -1600
    11:10AM 2618 Carina Witthoeft +1050
    only way to get a decent return is to take the -1.5 and parlay it with something else but its -1600 for a reason and that's because she ain't fukkin losing

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

best price you will ever get on her in a major is -250 and that's only when she up against a top 5 player that is running good.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    best price you will ever get on her in a major is -250 and that's only when she up against a top 5 player that is running good.
    Yup, you got that right...

dlowilly

She's a lot of things but sweet ain't one of them
    Yes she is. You should see her with her family. Also how she handled the catsuit issue.
    Just because she has gotten mad and showed emotion on the court does not mean she's a bad person in my opinion. Almost every tennis player has smashed a racket.
    I didn't say she was a bad person

Oh yeah she's a sweetheart

BTW kingdumb that receiver is still the starting WR on the #2 team in the nation you idiot.

First 12