Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Steelers were 13-3 last year. What happened???
    If you don't know, then you haven't been watching them play. They scored more points and had more offensive yards through 15 games this year than they did the entire season with Bell last year. Bell doesn't kick, play defense, or call in the plays, so I don't see what difference her would have made this year.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Ben lost just enough games to keep them out with his costly turnovers. and the fumbles by the backs. anyone who thinks they miss the playoffs with bell is just foolish. juju and ab had 25 combined catches sunday. where was the running game? the team that is gonna win the division has the best running game in the league. big difference.
    Well, the Saints do have the #1 rush defense in the league.

If Boswell didn't miss so many kicks(like the game winner in Cleveland) The Steelers would cruise right into the playoff this Sunday with an easy win over the injury plagued Bengals.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

tomlin needs fired

but i still think steelers get in this year

steelers/browns parlay
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steelers recent losing streak is because Conner is injured.....

Simple as that..............

PAULYPOKER

Conner selected to pro bowl as 1st year starter even though he missed the 4th quarter of season to boot is all you neeed to know...........

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Steelers -850 parlayed with Browns +210 is +246

Not worth it I don’t think

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If you don't know, then you haven't been watching them play. They scored more points and had more offensive yards through 15 games this year than they did the entire season with Bell last year. Bell doesn't kick, play defense, or call in the plays, so I don't see what difference her would have made this year.
    I've seen every game they played this year and if you don't think Bell made the difference between them being in the playoffs and sitting on their asses at home, then I can't help you. Feel free to suck off Connor all you want but Bell on this team would have been the difference. He is just that good. The Steelers tried to fukk him and they got fukked up the ass instead. Couldn't happen to a more bitch ass front office.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Conner selected to pro bowl as 1st year starter even though he missed the 4th quarter of season to boot is all you neeed to know...........
    Enjoy watching the Pro Bowl Pauly. Much better game to be in than the AFC playoffs for sure. Good job

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

I've seen every game they played this year and if you don't think Bell made the difference between them being in the playoffs and sitting on their asses at home, then I can't help you. Feel free to suck off Connor all you want but Bell on this team would have been the difference. He is just that good. The Steelers tried to fukk him and they got fukked up the ass instead. Couldn't happen to a more bitch ass front office.
    Bell overrated and lost $18 mill he will never get back. It's all about the Oline

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

What are the odds now?

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Bell overrated and lost $18 mill he will never get back. It's all about the Oline
    That OLine just got the Steelers a one way ticket to their couches. Team was 13-3 last year and the only difference was Bell. Yes he was the difference maker. Run the ball better, keep the defense off the field, win games. Bell extended drives, simple as that. Teams were terrified having to scheme against him. Teams across the league were happy as shit not have to game plan against him.

It is very naive and/or stupid to think all RBs are the same. It is not all about the Oline. Ask Saquon.

Where the hell are you getting that he lost $18 million this year? Exaggerate much? Most folks at SBr have no fukking clue about NFL contracts and what they are truly worth. The Steelers deal was a straight up fukk you to Bell. No way in hell would ANYONE take the deal they proposed. So his only choice was to take the franchise tag this year and roll the dice that he wouldn't get hurt while Pittsburgh ran his ass into the ground. (You see Connor got hurt on much less carries than they put on Bell each year). The Steelers are a bunch of bitches for not wanting to guarantee their best player past this year. They just wanted to use him on a 1 year rental (they were certainly not going to franchise him 3 years in a row). Bell will get a much better deal next year and didn't have to get the shit beat out of him this year. Who in their right mind would take $14.5 million this year with no guaranteed vs $45 million guaranteed in the future. See, Bell's future value is worth much more than the present value the Steelers were pumping. Most common folk don't understand that.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

That OLine just got the Steelers a one way ticket to their couches. Team was 13-3 last year and the only difference was Bell. Yes he was the difference maker. Run the ball better, keep the defense off the field, win games. Bell extended drives, simple as that. Teams were terrified having to scheme against him. Teams across the league were happy as shit not have to game plan against him.

It is very naive and/or stupid to think all RBs are the same. It is not all about the Oline. Ask Saquon.

Where the hell are you getting that he lost $18 million this year? Exaggerate much? Most folks at SBr have no fukking clue about NFL contracts and what they are truly worth. The Steelers deal was a straight up fukk you to Bell. No way in hell would ANYONE take the deal they proposed. So his only choice was to take the franchise tag this year and roll the dice that he wouldn't get hurt while Pittsburgh ran his ass into the ground. (You see Connor got hurt on much less carries than they put on Bell each year). The Steelers are a bunch of bitches for not wanting to guarantee their best player past this year. They just wanted to use him on a 1 year rental (they were certainly not going to franchise him 3 years in a row). Bell will get a much better deal next year and didn't have to get the shit beat out of him this year. Who in their right mind would take $14.5 million this year with no guaranteed vs $45 million guaranteed in the future. See, Bell's future value is worth much more than the present value the Steelers were pumping. Most common folk don't understand that.
    You are right 14.5 million he will never get back. Bells presence does not equate to 5 wins sorry.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    You are right 14.5 million he will never get back. Bells presence does not equate to 5 wins sorry.
    The Steelers were 7-1 in games decided by 5 points or less last year with Bell. This year they were 3-4-1, losing in what the fukk fashion to the Raiders, Broncos, last minute to the Chargers when leading by 16 points and tying the fukking Browns. In ALL OF THOSE GAMES the RB FUMBLED THE BALL IN CRUCIAL MOMENTS. Hmmmmm. You're right. Bell's presence should have equated to 6 of those wins.

Mac4Lyfe

The bigger problem with the Stoolers. It's all out there that they are a shitty franchise when it comes to taking care of their players. They even fukked Franco Harris, their greatest RB. They wouldn't pay him what he was worth. So they fukk Bell and then his teammates shitted on him as well. Talk about a dysfunctional locker room. Antonio Brown and his antics in the locker room. Now Ramon Foster will soon find out what Bell found out. The Stoolers will fuk you when it's time to resign. Foster was an out loud bitch about Bell not signing, now let's see when his ass is low balled from that franchise too. I bet Foster is gone next year as the Steelers will lose a team captain and a "locker room guy". The franchise is a sinking ship. Big Ben is aging quickly, 1 concussion more and he's out of the league and they've turned into a pass first team that can't milk clock. All while Cleveland and Baltimore are nipping on their heels. Nice job Rooney's.

Meanwhile next year when Bell is running roughshod through the AFC with the Colt's and Steeler fans are going to be green with envy. Can't wait!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

The bigger problem with the Stoolers. It's all out there that they are a shitty franchise when it comes to taking care of their players. They even fukked Franco Harris, their greatest RB. They wouldn't pay him what he was worth. So they fukk Bell and then his teammates shitted on him as well. Talk about a dysfunctional locker room. Antonio Brown and his antics in the locker room. Now Ramon Foster will soon find out what Bell found out. The Stoolers will fuk you when it's time to resign. Foster was an out loud bitch about Bell not signing, now let's see when his ass is low balled from that franchise too. I bet Foster is gone next year as the Steelers will lose a team captain and a "locker room guy". The franchise is a sinking ship. Big Ben is aging quickly, 1 concussion more and he's out of the league and they've turned into a pass first team that can't milk clock. All while Cleveland and Baltimore are nipping on their heels. Nice job Rooney's.

Meanwhile next year when Bell is running roughshod through the AFC with the Colt's and Steeler fans are going to be green with envy. Can't wait!
    Colts are fine with Mack Hines and Wilkins... could add an extra bruiser type for cheap in FA or late round pick.

Bell... Ballard signing him? 2% chance that happens.

Kermit

The Steelers were 7-1 in games decided by 5 points or less last year with Bell. This year they were 3-4-1, losing in what the fukk fashion to the Raiders, Broncos, last minute to the Chargers when leading by 16 points and tying the fukking Browns. In ALL OF THOSE GAMES the RB FUMBLED THE BALL IN CRUCIAL MOMENTS. Hmmmmm. You're right. Bell's presence should have equated to 6 of those wins.
    How many conference championships did Bell lead the Steelers to a victory to?

Zero.

Was he a model player that the team could count on to not do something stupid off the field that could lead to him getting suspended?

No.

The Steelers didn't fukk Bell. He fukked himself.

And you don't know what Bell would have brought to the table this year. It's pure speculation.

We'll see next year how great he performs with his new team.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-31-18 at 01:13 AM.

Kermit

Boswell is the reason that they will be sitting at home watching the playoffs. Funny you didn't mention him. Probably too busy sucking Bell off.

Kermit

Here was one of the main issues with the Steelers this year. Worst FG% in the NFL at 65%. And we all know that close games are usually decided by the kicker. And look at all of those extra points attempted. More than the previous years with Bell.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Boswell is the reason that they will be sitting at home watching the playoffs. Funny you didn't mention him. Probably too busy sucking Bell off.
    Haha... enjoy your losing futures bet. I didn't have to mention Boswell. Your running backs fukked you with all the turnovers.

Mac4Lyfe

PAULYPOKER

Why you guys even responding to Mac's obvious wild antics and conjecture,
    clearly made up in his own mind ???

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Passing Yards Leaders - All Players

RK PLAYER TEAM COMP ATT PCT YDS YDS/A LONG TD INT SACK RATE YDS/G
    1 Ben Roethlisberger, QB PIT 421 630 66.8 4,842 7.69 97 33 15 23 97.3 323
    2 Patrick Mahomes, QB KC 369 556 66.4 4,816 8.66 75 48 11 26 114.0 321
    3 Matt Ryan, QB ATL 391 564 69.3 4,546 8.06 75 33 6 41 108.5 303

NFL REGULAR SEASON MOST PASSING YARDS

BEN ROETHLISBERGER +1000

Winner!

Passing Yards Leaders - All Players

RK PLAYER TEAM COMP ATT PCT YDS YDS/A LONG TD INT SACK RATE YDS/G
    1 Ben Roethlisberger, QB PIT 452 675 67.0 5,129 7.60 97 34 16 24 96.5 321
    2 Patrick Mahomes, QB KC 383 580 66.0 5,097 8.79 89 50 12 26 113.8 319
    3 Matt Ryan, QB ATL 422 608 69.4 4,924 8.10 75 35 7 42 108.1 308
    4 Jared Goff, QB LAR 364 561 64.9 4,688 8.36 70 32 12 33 101.1 293

Kermit

Haha... enjoy your losing futures bet. I didn't have to mention Boswell. Your running backs fukked you with all the turnovers.
    I don't even like the Steelers. I never bet on anything that has to do with them except for games totals since their defense was so inconsistent.

First 1234