JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Have fun guys... Edit...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-22-18 at 11:03 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wait!!!! Weren't you in Venice this morning at the cafe off Washington BLVD for 4 hours today?

SBR is a joke, you guys are all clowns...I like Aussies too...Who are you Ulti? What are you?? Maybe you aren't a straight shooter???

Ulti I lost all respect for you in this last post of yours. Enjoy Vegas though, have fun..
    Was supposed to be there in the morning, Thursday.

Meant to ask if you wanted to come along.

Anyway, aborted now. Only doing a 1 hour stopover in LA now so will miss out on Hinano burgers this trip.

Ever been there? Bloke named Carlos runs it.

EDIT: Oh I did ask! Forgot your "infraction"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Was supposed to be there in the morning, Thursday.

Meant to ask if you wanted to come along.

Anyway, aborted now. Only doing a 1 hour stopover in LA now so will miss out on Hinano burgers this trip.

Ever been there? Bloke named Carlos runs it.

EDIT: Oh I did ask! Forgot your "infraction"
    My bad Opti, I thought it was today not tomorrow.. I edited and erased my posts.. I feel like an ass... Sorry ...

I like Aussies though!! Solid fun guys..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

My bad Opti, I thought it was today not tomorrow.. I edited and erased my posts.. I feel like an ass... Sorry ...

I like Aussies though!! Solid fun guys..
    I figured it was just crossed wires anyway

Maybe next time. I love that place. Makes me feel like I've walked into a 1970s american movie from my teens.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    Planning on the four hour drive from southern cal around midnight more or less. Will gamble my way to the Nugget once I arrive at state line. My approach will be "stick and move". Clip a joint for a quarter and its on to the next.
    Thursday night show at Bally's.
    Looking forward to this get a way.
    Thank you Sbr management and marketing team for providing the resources for this summer getaway. I got slammed for 1600 early Thursday but battled back over the weekend. At check out time I'd won back 15 and change. Considering show , gas, mp, food and tips I actually won gambling. 7/9 sports bet winners saved my weekend. The itch is gone for awhile. The conference was informative and the guest services provided by the Nugget employees was ROCK solid.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

First 123