BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Fallen homie remembrance #9. Rest in Peace Jenny aka "Katie Holmes"

This one isn't exactly a fallen homie. I was rubba dub dubbin in the tub after a long day of driving my new exotic I picked up awhile back and this incident suddenly popped up in my head. I suddenly burst out in laughter.

This actually didn't happen all that long ago...

One day while out chillin with some of the homies, one of my homies ran across this baaaaaaaddddd white college chick. She was fine as hell. Little petite brunette, tight fit body and a gorgeous face. Her name was jenny, but we called her katie holmes, because she went from the white side to the dark side and never came back!!! My homie crept up on her while coming from a cotton candy stand and started spittin game. She was laughing the entire time. After about 10 minutes of talking, he pulled out his cellphone and she pulled out hers. "Alright little mama, I'll hit you up later", he said. He walked back over to us and said "Ima tear that puzzy up later"

So a few weeks later while me and the homies are at the house just chillin, drinking and going crazy watching Lebron stage yet another 4th quarter comeback, there was a knock at the door, but nobody answered because we were all too busy watching the game. After about a minute of knocking, someone answered and it was Katie Holmes at the door and she was crying her eyes out. My homeboy who had been fukking her got up and said "why you crying". She then said "I told my parents that I was dating you and they cut off my tuition, car note and said I can't ever come back home." He then replied"Why would they do all of that stuff to you when they have never even seen me? They don't even know who I am". She then replied "I know, right! They don't know anything. They seemed to have been perfectly fine until I told them you were black....."

"WHAT YOU MEAN THEY WERE FINE WITH IT UNTIL YOU TOLD THEM I WAS BLACK???? FUKK THEM RACIST ASS MOTHER FUKKERS. IT'S MOTHER FUKKERS LIKE THAT, THAT MAKE IT HARD FOR A N1GGA OUT HERE!!!!" And as she was crying her eyes out, he then said "we gonna be alright, baby. I got us a plan that is gonna make us a lot of money, but I'm gonna need your car to do it, because I don't have one."

Turns out his plan was to use Katie Holmes to go into elderly white upscale neighborhoods, knock on the door and pretend that she needs help. That's when her boyfriend comes out of hiding from the side of the house and holds the elderly person at gun point while they both rob the place. They were doing great at it. Making a shyt ton of money. He told Katie "I tried doing this with a black chick, but they never opened the door for her. Matter fact, she had the police called on her a few times. But they're opening the door for you like you live there!"

Well one day as they were about to make another heist, Katie Holmes said she had some great news to tell him. My homeboy was like "oh yeah? what is it, baby." She replied "you wont believe this, honey.... BUT I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!" He then had a period of deep silence and said "are you sure that mother fukkers mine, cause I don't think it is". "Of course it's yours silly! She gleefully replied. My homeboy then said "naw... that little n1gga aint mines, I think you made a mistake cause that aint mine. Aint no way." She then said "you're so silly! We're going to have a great family together." He then said " uuuhhhhh yeah.............. Well lets go ahead and get ready to rob these mother fukkers, go ahead and knock on the door, I'll be right behind you". She replied "ok baby. Lets do it" and she walks to the elderly persons door and knocks.

The old woman answers and says "may I help you?" Katie then replies "yeah, I really need to use your phone, my car broke down and I need someone to come pick me up!" The elderly lady replied "certainly my dear, but where is your car?" Katie turned around and the car vanished. She then started calling out to him from both sides of the house "baby, where are you? Come on, the door is open!!!". The elderly lady replied "who are you talking to dear? Are you ok?" And Katie completely ignores her and is still calling out to her baby. "Well I'm closing the door now, you need to seek help. Talking to the wind is not normal" and shut the door. Katie stops calling out, walks around to see if the car is around and it's nowhere in sight. "why did he leave? I don't understand"......

Later that night, my homeboy comes back to the spot and tells me Katie is pregnant. "man, that hoe trippin man, that aint my kid, hell naw, fukk that shyt". And while he's absolutely enraged, Katie knocks on the door extremely hard. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! I SEE MY CAR OUT HERE YOU AZZHOLE! OPEN THE FUKKING DOOR!!! My homeboy didn't want to come to the door, so I answered it and she was absolutely livid trying to get in the house, but I wouldn't let her in. She explained to me that she was pregnant and how he left her out there and she had to hitch two rides just to get back over here. She then said "if he no longer wants anything to do with me, fine. Just give me back my car." So I gave her the keys and she disappeared.

But through all of her struggles, she was determined to keep the baby and 9 months later and periodically contacted him letting him know that she's gonna have the kid and he's going to pay a hell of a lot of child support. I got word from my homeboy that she died of complications from child birth. He literally had tears of joy in his eyes when he was telling me the news.

I'm guessing the reason she died was because the baby was so huge and she was so little. Homeboy was big, black and 6'7 and Katie was 5'0 and skinny, so.......... No brainer there, eh?

We all went out to the club to celebrate that night. It was the greatest time of my homeboys life. He was the life of the club that night.

Rest in peace Katie Holmes!!!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Saloon this garbage.....as usual

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

This place should be studied by shrinks as a research project.

We have grown men fighting all day.

Kids pretending to be black, which may be the craziest thing on this forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

R.I.P. Jenny

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Most guys looks forward toward B.B. threads lol

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Lol, broke dik

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Keep dreaming clown

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

How fast does this get saloon'd? First MOD that sees this thread sends it packing for sure..

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Deeply touching tribute

sorry for your loss

or as black people say

sorry for your LOST

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post

^^Deep thinker here.. Laughing but true that!!!

We got some mentally challenged and very insecure posters posting for sure.. Drama queens and attention whores also ..

It's entertaining though at times I can't lie...

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Most guys looks forward toward B.B. threads lol

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

1000 views in minutes ? They love you BB- this simps can’t wait for your post
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CWD

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

double B holding it down

Propz

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^Deep thinker here.. Laughing but true that!!!

We got some mentally challenged and very insecure posters posting for sure.. Drama queens and attention whores also ..

It's entertaining though at times I can't lie...
    Oh, I am hooked. This is better than any reality tv show available today.

Boards are nutty, but this one has some unique characters. The OP here stays in character. He doesn't flinch, doesn't even try and hide the fact that he's pretending to be black.

But I'm not sure if it Sacha Baron Cohen level trolling, or it's some white kid banging keys really convinced he's ghetto.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

BigBusiness is a good guy down deep.. He just does his thing on SBR.. Never spews to much hate on others.. I noticed that, he keeps his cool... I give him that much..

Bit of a spicer though with his story telling.. He's rich, he's a player, buying exotic cars with the best of them.. Banging $500 ho's every other night.. Almost getting jacked, his homies are dropping like flies daily now...

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    double B holding it down

Propz

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

u make coming into these threads worth it. your hilarioua bro

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    This actually didn't happen all that long ago...
    Finally something factual presented from one of the "Fallen Homies Remembrance" stories.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    R.I.P. Jenny

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

BB is a white kid enrolled at a community college taking creative writing class.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

what was her name i might check her out on ig or fb

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    BB is a white kid enrolled at a community college taking creative writing class.

Somewhere in the Deep South circa 1842.....

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    Most likely - and no doubt he's learning more and more about himself.

Kike Anderson
    Kike Anderson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

The morale of the story is: discipline/disown your daughter for thinking its cool to date a black dude. I mean, look at where it got Jenny. If she had told her parents earlier, they lay down the law and she never gets pregnant, and is still with us today. Jenny had a future but homeboy ruined it. Not only did his mongoloid semen indirectly cause her fatal demise, but he rejected the very idea that he was potent and that the child was his. Then, he celebrates her death. Would have been another typical story of a fatherless black (or 'mixed') child who yearns for a daddy figure. Jenny's parents had the right idea here...too bad the societal peer pressures told her that it would have been racist to tell homeboy to fukk off.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    R.I.P. Jenny

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Kike Anderson View Post
    The morale of the story is: discipline/disown your daughter for thinking its cool to date a black dude. I mean, look at where it got Jenny. If she had told her parents earlier, they lay down the law and she never gets pregnant, and is still with us today. Jenny had a future but homeboy ruined it. Not only did his mongoloid semen indirectly cause her fatal demise, but he rejected the very idea that he was potent and that the child was his. Then, he celebrates her death. Would have been another typical story of a fatherless black (or 'mixed') child who yearns for a daddy figure. Jenny's parents had the right idea here...too bad the societal peer pressures told her that it would have been racist to tell homeboy to fukk off.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Just to clear things up Big B?

How you know what the old lady and Katie was talking about after your boy took off?

Are you saying you have telepathic capabilities at this point?

Again just wondering.. everyone gone but somehow you knew the conversation that occurred?

Thanks in advance for clearing things up Big Fraud.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

It's like Penthouse forum for wiggers.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Jenny!

Pouring out some late ones for the fallen homies...