BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Fallen homie remembrance #5. Rest in Peace, Black!

This one has had me hurtin bad for years now. My man Black. Gone too soon....... Gone too soon.

Black was a cool dude. His only weakness was that he was always getting drunk off liquor and with that, always carried a bad temper and was getting in fights with everyone. He was always getting drunk because he was always mad at being broke, tired of living at his mamas house and always having his PO breathing down his neck. But when he was sober, he was as cool as they come.

Black tried turning his life around. He stopped drinking for awhile, stopped hanging on the street corner with the homies all of the time, went to some alcohol anonymous meetings and got himself a job at the local burger king. He was doing a lot better. But later down the road it all came crashing down......

Black told me his paycheck for the coming up week was going to be a lot bigger than normal and was planning on putting some money on some chrome rims for his cutlass. But when he got the check, he realized it wasn't anywhere near the amount it was supposed to be. He called me up and said "what is garnishment!? A lot of my money went to garnishment. What the fukk is that!?" I told him "it looks like your baby mama found you."

He then loudly said "that hoe didn't even work any of this money, how is she taking all of my damn money!?" I then told him: "You know where she stays right? Go over there and talk that shyt out". He then said "I'ma do more than talk that shyt out, I'ma go over there and beat that hoes ass, she didn't even work for any of this shyt", I'ma whoop that ass. I tried telling him over the phone that's not the way to handle it, but he had already hung up. I tried calling back, but no answer.

Next day, I woke up and went to the car wash and while spraying her down, one of the crack fiends walking by told me "did you hear what happened last night? Black got killed". I dropped the hose and said "Black that was working at burger king?" He said "yeah man, I heard he went to the apartment complex his baby mama was staying in and started beating her and that's when her boyfriend pulled a gun and shot him". And while the crack fiend is telling me all of this, all I could think was......... Damn.

Rest in Peace, Black

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

so if you didnt wind him and instagate everything he would still be alive today thats on you brah

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    so if you didnt wind him and instagate everything he would still be alive today thats on you brah
    He asked me what it was and I told him. What was I supposed to say? I don't know?

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

stay out of it should of cooled him off instead you got his blood boiling which caused him to get lit up like a christmas tree rip

Drydin
    Pretty, pretty, pretty good.
    Drydin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2266

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Ratpack View Post
    stay out of it should of cooled him off instead you got his blood boiling which caused him to get lit up like a christmas tree rip
    I did stay out of it after I explained to him what garnishment was and after I suggested he talk it out with her, not beat her.

I even tried to call him back to try calming him down, but he never picked up.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Perfect ending for such a contributing member of society

please, tell me more stories of your “homies”

I LOVE the endings

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Black?

Did one of your other homies complain when everyone wanted to call him Mr. Pink, bitching that other guys got cooler names, like Black?

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Black?

Did one of your other homies complain when everyone wanted to call him Mr. Pink, bitching that other guys got cooler names, like Black?

Now isn't the time for jokes, KVB. We're here to pay respect to Black.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO

but if you didnt talk to him he wouldnt of gone and none of this wouldnt of happened its called the butterfly effect hes probably in his grave right now saying why did i call bb

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28921

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Black?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    Now isn't the time for jokes, KVB. We're here to pay respect to Black.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Life’s to short and we take it for granted, R.I.P.
    get on the phone or web and tell some one important to you how ya feel, you might not get that chance
    again

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Wait, did I miss Homie #4?

PS. The crackheads giving BB news. He really is connected.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Wait, did I miss Homie #4?

PS. The crackheads giving BB news. He really is connected.
    Homie #4 was deleted by the mods. Didn't give me a reason either.

Guess that one hit too hard for someone.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

Homie #4 was deleted by the mods. Didn't give me a reason either.

Guess that one hit too hard for someone.
    Damn, well R.I.P. to #4.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

bt.my buddy had his own episode on the first 48. Kids name was marco faulkner. We all called him dinka

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13684

rip homie #5

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

This one has had me hurtin bad for years now. My man Black. Gone too soon....... Gone too soon.

Black was a cool dude. His only weakness was that he was always getting drunk off liquor and with that, always carried a bad temper and was getting in fights with everyone. He was always getting drunk because he was always mad at being broke, tired of living at his mamas house and always having his PO breathing down his neck. But when he was sober, he was as cool as they come.

Black tried turning his life around. He stopped drinking for awhile, stopped hanging on the street corner with the homies all of the time, went to some alcohol anonymous meetings and got himself a job at the local burger king. He was doing a lot better. But later down the road it all came crashing down......

Black told me his paycheck for the coming up week was going to be a lot bigger than normal and was planning on putting some money on some chrome rims for his cutlass. But when he got the check, he realized it wasn't anywhere near the amount it was supposed to be. He called me up and said "what is garnishment!? A lot of my money went to garnishment. What the fukk is that!?" I told him "it looks like your baby mama found you."

He then loudly said "that hoe didn't even work any of this money, how is she taking all of my damn money!?" I then told him: "You know where she stays right? Go over there and talk that shyt out". He then said "I'ma do more than talk that shyt out, I'ma go over there and beat that hoes ass, she didn't even work for any of this shyt", I'ma whoop that ass. I tried telling him over the phone that's not the way to handle it, but he had already hung up. I tried calling back, but no answer.

Next day, I woke up and went to the car wash and while spraying her down, one of the crack fiends walking by told me "did you hear what happened last night? Black got killed". I dropped the hose and said "Black that was working at burger king?" He said "yeah man, I heard he went to the apartment complex his baby mama was staying in and started beating her and that's when her boyfriend pulled a gun and shot him". And while the crack fiend is telling me all of this, all I could think was......... Damn.

Rest in Peace, Black

I feel that.....
    Reminds me of my friend Polish - bright red hair, red freckles, red beard, was also always getting drunk and into fights.....
    I remember one time we locked him in a round room and told him to go sit in the corner - Man! He got pissed at us!
    His name was "Aleksy Kartoffski" - we asked him, "Why do so many Polish names end in "ski"? He said, "because we don't know how to spell 'Tobbagan'".....
    I remember his wedding day! We asked him "Hey Buddy, what's long and hard that your bride gets on her wedding night?" He said, "A new last name".....
    Man, I remember him talking about his grandparents during WW2. He said the reason Hitler was able to conquer Poland so easily is that the soldiers marched in backwards and they thought they were leaving.....
    He was also a devout Christian, so I asked him once, "Why wasn't Christ born in Poland?" He said, "They couldn't find 3 wise men and a virgin....."
    He also told me the tale of when he was standing before a Polish firing squad!!!! Luckily, they were all standing in a circle.....
    Ultimately, he did lose his life - he wound up committing suicide, because he found his wife had a bottle of "Polish Remover" on her dresser, and thought that it was for him.....

Rest in peace, Polish
    Points Awarded:

jts1207 gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Pinoy-T-X gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fire in da hole

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Fkn Malted has the post of the thread and he didn’t start it

BB broke as fk

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, still laughing here.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5369

I guess #6 and #7 will be Leroy and Jamal?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    I guess #6 and #7 will be Leroy and Jamal?
    the next one should be ricky, who was a star football player had a baby was going to attend usc on a football scholarship, sadly for ricky on his way back home from the store , ricky and his best friend trey ran into some thugs with jerry curls and guns, ricky and trey split up and ricky thought he got away, the car pulled up behind ricky and trey yelled run ricky, he took off with that 4.3 speed but he couldnt out run bullets.,ricky got shot twice his bro doughboy came and they carried dead ricky home to die on his mothers nice plastic covered couch

rip ricky

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Cincy, log out and log back in under you BigBusiness handle before someone notices.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    rip homie #5
    rest in peace.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

rip burger king black