shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Banker, we betting Cards tonight or what?

I like that -118. no play on it yet because I'm still deciding whether to bet the totals on the royals game. under looks viable as well.
    Last edited by shocka1212; 08-16-18 at 04:48 PM.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

What's the word shocka?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I actually like the over brotha. If I had to play a side I actually think nats 1st 5 presents the most value on this game although I do like cards to keep winning (think they have a big advantage in the late innings tonight with everyone essentially getting the day off yesterday, as in all our young fireballers are rested and ready to go!).

Maybe I’m getting too cocky with this run I’ve been on predicting cards games and totals but I actually like nats 1st 5, cards to win game, and forget paying juice on over 8.5, sell to 9 or 9.5 for plus money (as I always do on totals).

2daBank

Sorry for late reply had some errands to run after work.. oh btw we have a great ump for the over and it hot and humid as all fukk here this evening. Ball should fly.

Nats management some fukkin morons, reduced my over bet by half after seeing lineup and that Matt Adams is not in it! These retarded mf’ers should be stacking as many left handed hitters as possible! Not only has weaver struggled to tune of lefties having a ops well above .850 against him, cards also have nothing but dog shit when it comes to lefty pitchers out of pen! If they had any damn sense they would have Harper, Murphy, Adams all hitting b2b2b. Maybe this why a team with this much talent is falling under .500!!’

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Heavy pressure from what I can see on that Over and the books are showing some liability in the market.

From moves I can see, I like St Louis and Under but have no triggered Contrarian Fund plays.

That Under is just outside the target circle. Those can be good plays.

Also, I saw what I consider sharp early action and those who follow it on St Louis overnight.

Good Luck guys.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Heavy pressure from what I can see on that Over and the books are showing some liability in the market.

From moves I can see, I like St Louis and Under but have no triggered Contrarian Fund plays.

That Under is just outside the target circle. Those can be good plays.

Also, I saw what I consider sharp early action and those who follow it on St Louis overnight.

Good Luck guys.

Cards basically to a point in this hot streak you have to bet them or pass. The “squarest” thing I do when it comes to bases is I hardly ever bet against a streak once it hits 6. I hope it doesn’t happen soon but one thing I do love is fading a team once the streak is broken that following game!

While you know it doesn’t influence my plays I always appreciate you chiming in and educating us on the market activity and how you interpret it brother!! Thanks as always.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Banker, I listen to you for sure when you are posting. I like to put together the big picture.

I'm just posting the strict contrarian fund plays at SBR, they have hard rules.

But that said, I do still like St Louis and the Under here.

Going to check a huge database and a see what I can breakdown regarding those streak stats, in terms of betting.

POISON
    POISON's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12889

I'm sticking with Cardinals, to hot not to pick.........

2daBank

Thanks Banker, I listen to you for sure when you are posting. I like to put together the big picture.

I'm just posting the strict contrarian fund plays at SBR, they have hard rules.

But that said, I do still like St Louis and the Under here.

Going to check a huge database and a see what I can breakdown regarding those streak stats, in terms of betting.

One of my favorite things is when my capping lines up against the masses and the markets. Those make for the best plays and the ones I step out above my normal size play!!! I think baseball has gotten incredibly tough for this tho, (ncaa hoops I think there still a lot to be gained meshing the 2 methods). The thing w bases is now we have so many die hard metric guys moving lines imo makes it impossible to know what “sharp” while I use the advanced metrics a great deal in my capping I think the guys often moving these lines are too robotic and don’t see the gray area: they go to their graves believing a pitcher who outperforms certain things is getting “lucky” and willl eventually regress and I couldn’t disagree more!

I’m actually very close w one those types and I swear he will fade a guy for 3 years just “knowing” he gonna regress. Then when said pitcher gets old and starts falling off he will say “I told you regression was coming!”. No fuckin joke! Lol:
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by POISON View Post
    Good Luck Poison, can't argue with that except to say that if the Contrarian in me is on the same side as everyone else, it could just signal a reversal.

In fact, I have evidence that it signals a reversal within 2 games.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by POISON View Post
    I agree they only playable side for game winner. I just thought nats FF at +105 presented some value. But as I said I think huge mistake for nats not to have Adams in lineup and stacking all their lefties. Obviously manager sucks, how else to explain this team being .500?!?!?

1.75 on Over 9 +103 for me.

.5 to win 52.5 on nats 1st 5 innings

.33 to win 55 on cards -1.5

Then .40 worth of parlays w cards ml.

Gl brother.

2daBank

Good Luck Poison, can't argue with that except to say that if the Contrarian in me is on the same side as everyone else, it could just signal a reversal.

In fact, I have evidence that it signals a reversal within 2 games.

I’d venture to guess that once a team gets to 6-7 in a row they always get very high percentage of the bets.

2daBank

1st 5 nats cashed.

Over cashed for anyone who played the 8.5, I need 1 more to avoid push. Need cards to win this game and hit the trifecta of awesomeness! Cmon cards!!

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Need Ozuna on base to start this next inning, guy can’t go 0-for tonight he’s been swinging a good bat lately

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post
    Need Ozuna on base to start this next inning, guy can’t go 0-for tonight he’s been swinging a good bat lately
    He had good career numbers vs Roark too.

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Top half of the lineup 1-14 not going to get it done

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by jameski999 View Post
    Top half of the lineup 1-14 not going to get it done
    More surprising when they play well, lol.. Roark has been excellent lately. I was really close to nailing every part of this game. Nats FF, total, and man we had guys all over the bases the last 3 innings only down 1. Coulda easily hit the trifecta. Oh well. Still giving out pretty spot on reads on this team every night.

“Are you guys not entertained?!,?!”, little modified but basically what he says in gladiator!! Lol

2daBank

Got a real dilemma for 2marro. I absolutely love fading a team game after their streak gets snapped, but man I love flaherty and don’t like betting against him. Cards havnt seen this pitcher petalta for brewers and we have a history of struggling mightily vs guys we havnt seem before. Dilemma number 2, how is this peralta kid having so much success throwing 77% 91 mph fastballs? Looks like basically all 4 seamers too! How that possible? He must have some really late life, sick movement, or hides the ball really well? I havnt seen him
    Yet so curious to hear anyone’s thoughts on this?

Right now I have to say under looks like best play and as much as I’d love to take the plus money in milw I’m gomma have to find some film on this peralta kid and figure out how guys are not teeing off on that heater?????

2daBank

Hudson and hicks have both had 2 days off now and this a huge series. Better believe this going flaherty, Hudson, Hicks (maybe Norris to close but I really think it time for hicks to take this job)..

Brew crew not gonna score many. With cards history against pitchers they havnt seem this has 3-2 written all over it. Give me the under pretty big.