GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Monday MLB

Need to have a good week this week...I have my eye on the White Sox game along with the Nationals game and waiting to see where those lines go...

TheSniper
    TheSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

GL Megatron, I’m on the other side today but at least one of us will get a win!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cardinals in a great spot to take it to nats tonight bro., only been focusing on cards games since pretty busy and hate this time of year anyways, been doing really well riding their hot wave!

Tonight lot of great things in our favor. 1st off nats had to play that late night demoralizing game in Chicago so didn’t get in till early this morning. Second and most important is Milone pitching for them and not only is he a gas can he also a lefty gas can for which cards have been hitting very well lately. On other side Mikolas going for us who been awesome and sporting a 2 era at Busch. Cards playing great ball under this new manager and catching nats in horrible spot with their worst pitcher on the bump, cards big bro!!

sheedy17
    sheedy17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 631

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cardinals in a great spot to take it to nats tonight bro., only been focusing on cards games since pretty busy and hate this time of year anyways, been doing really well riding their hot wave!

Tonight lot of great things in our favor. 1st off nats had to play that late night demoralizing game in Chicago so didn’t get in till early this morning. Second and most important is Milone pitching for them and not only is he a gas can he also a lefty gas can for which cards have been hitting very well lately. On other side Mikolas going for us who been awesome and sporting a 2 era at Busch. Cards playing great ball under this new manager and catching nats in horrible spot with their worst pitcher on the bump, cards big bro!!
    its hard to take your advice when your avatar is the cards logo lol BOL

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Agree and like em. Only issue is every tout loves them

GT21Megatron

I trust you more then I don’t but this might be strictly a line move play for me so I haven’t put anything in yet....I get all the other stuff....You playing anything else?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I trust you more then I don’t but this might be strictly a line move play for me so I haven’t put anything in yet....I get all the other stuff....You playing anything else?
    Nope that all for me. I might skim card but I hate this time of year for bases so decided to try only messing w cards games and see how it goes. I would warn ya don’t get too caught up in line moves on cards games as from my experience over the years they mean jack shit (not even sure which way this moving, havnt looked since playing it overnight, lol)..

GT21Megatron

Line move play and a big one.....

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Gl pal
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave firedawg 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

GL Brother
    Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave USCPHILLYGUY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron

Soto dinger....Lets go

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Need to have a good week this week...I have my eye on the White Sox game along with the Nationals game and waiting to see where those lines go...

Line move play and a big one.....

Nice, sitting on Texas ML and Washington as well.

Let's Cash again!

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Good luck.

GT21Megatron

Davey Marintez should be fired after this game

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Meg’s it’s points relax

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

How much late ass is Washington gonna give up each night?

Fawk.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by kvb View Post
    how much late ass is washington gonna give up each night?

Fawk.

were back!!!
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave GT21Megatron 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Wash getting some ass back here, at one point it's ridiculous.

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Hmm, sometimes these games seem so scripted

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Ridiculous.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by sheedy17 View Post
    its hard to take your advice when your avatar is the cards logo lol BOL
    Dude everyone here will tell you I am incredibly objective about my team. I’m all about money not being a fan, my avatar is repping my city nothing more. Playoffs a different story but I never come on here suggesting a play on or against my squad for any reason other than I know them really well.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Dude everyone here will tell you I am incredibly objective about my team. I’m all about money not being a fan, my avatar is repping my city nothing more. Playoffs a different story but I never come on here suggesting a play on or against my squad for any reason other than I know them really well.
    Daaaayaaamm bro, your cards have been doin' the, and doin' me, dirty.

They are rolling and you have been on top of the run, you saw it in your team and it came to be, in both the likely and most unlikely of scenarios.

Banker on fire with his team right now.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Daaaayaaamm bro, your cards have been doin' the, and doin' me, dirty.

They are rolling and you have been on top of the run, you saw it in your team and it came to be, in both the likely and most unlikely of scenarios.

Banker on fire with his team right now.

Years back probably before we talked much used to be I faded the cards way more often than played on them. You know this sport all about value for me and back then cards used to be overpriced quite often so I would be against them in right spots. Only time I turn into a fan and wouldn’t suggest taking my advice is in the playoffs as then yes the homer in me comes out. Regular season tho, while sure I root for them my money far more important to me than being a fanboy!! Lol...

I have some more things to go over today but I don’t like them much tonight. The over looked like the best play when I initially capped it overnight. I don’t think gant will be able to handle this nats lineup. Best case I see 5 innings 2-3 runs. Hudson has pitched a lot lately so assuming brebbia and prob shrieve will follow him. Fully expect nats to score 4+.

On other side cards have been starting to hit lefties well which they should considering how many right handers that hit lhp in lineup. Last night only managed 2 vs Milone but they had 12 hits in 4+ innings! Gio has had success in past vs us but he walking over 4 per 9, cards gonna have a bunch more baserunners here and that usually leads to runs!!

Not sure on outcome but I think chances both teams score at least 4 are very high so over worth a multiple unit bet imo!