.pm.
    .pm.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Cubs 7 strikeouts through 3 innings

Good bet

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Why would anyone parlay the home team and the over?

.pm.
    .pm.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Why would anyone parlay the home team and the over?
    Especially when the home team is facing the best pitcher in the NL and the wind is blowing in, LOL

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Typical bitches / comes in here after the game is in the 8th inning and throw shades -_-zZz

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Typical bitches / comes in here after the game is in the 8th inning and throw shades -_-zZz
    Nah. I posted when I saw it awhile ago. But it's pretty basic: you NEVER parlay the home team and the over. Hard enough to find edges gambling, you don't give them away.
    Points Awarded:

ans61201 gave d2bets 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Did this win? Would be a nice haul

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Vigs View Post
    Did this win? Would be a nice haul
    Nope. Cubs/under would have been a good way to go.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Joey Vigs Nice profile photo

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Nah. I posted when I saw it awhile ago. But it's pretty basic: you NEVER parlay the home team and the over. Hard enough to find edges gambling, you don't give them away.
    This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard honestly in my life. "Never parlay a home team with the over"?? If anything I would say never parlay an over/under with the same team in the same parlay - bc you're basically cutting your odds in half (50% x 50% = 25%). On the flip side, taking an over and a home team has nothing to do with each other besides that they are tied together in a parlay

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2456

In College a Football people would say to bet home team and over or dog and under.....It used to wrk, didn’t track it last year

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    This might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard honestly in my life. "Never parlay a home team with the over"?? If anything I would say never parlay an over/under with the same team in the same parlay - bc you're basically cutting your odds in half (50% x 50% = 25%). On the flip side, taking an over and a home team has nothing to do with each other besides that they are tied together in a parlay
    Think through the later part of a baseball game, you'll realize your error and then you'll admit your error. I can help you if you really need it, but it will be embarrassing.

Otherwise, there is nothing inherently wrong with parlaying a baseball side and a total, meaning Road/Over or Home/Under.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by flakeandbake View Post
    How many innings are typically played when the home team wins? 8.5. That's one less frame to score runs toward hitting the over. And one fewer frame if you're trying to stay under.

Moreover, in an extra innings game, once the home team scores 1, it's ballgame. But if it's the road team that scores, they keep going. Those extra runs could score the over.

That stuff matters.

I think you can now see how road/over and home/under are correlated and the opposite is anti-correlated.
    It's hard enough to find an edge, you never willingly play against one. So you never ever ever parlay the home/over or road/under. The opposite is sharp. Especially if you have a home starter you like to dominate, home/under can be really good.

flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Think through the later part of a baseball game, you'll realize your error and then you'll admit your error. I can help you if you really need it, but it will be embarrassing.
    Maybe I don't notice bc I rarely play overs and rarely have a home team and the over in a parlay (especially a big favorite). So in that case idk and I still don't fuckinn care lol . I don't see your point unless you're trying to point out the most obvious thing in the world - which is that 8.5 innings are played if the home team wins without walking off omgomgomg Einstein has spoken. No shit if you parlay only home teams with the over it will not make mathematical sense over a long-term analysis. But besides that you have no basis in arguing "never parlay a home team with the over". That is some religious psycho shit you must've picked up in GA class or something
    Last edited by flakeandbake; 08-18-18 at 11:21 PM.