Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Hard Knocks 2018 Cleveland Browns Viewing Thread

watching first episode now.

will be very interesting to see the Josh Gordon stuff play out in almost real time.

First impressions the GM John Dorsey is like some of the early morning dudes I see shooting the shit naked or in towels in the locker room at my gym, does not seem like a GM. I hope to see some interactions between this old throw back dude and Paul Depodesta the money ball dude.

Baker Mayfield seems soft and fat.

Why does Carl Nassib think banks pay 10% interest per year?

Jarvis Landry seems to have some sick skills

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Getting ready to watch this morning

Watching Dan Patrick make fun of that guy about interest right now. Lol

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

All I remember from hard knocks was that a few idiots here fell for the jameis winston sell, fell hard. Hook line and sinker

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

also laughed at that guy thinking he was getting 10% in a savings account.

It is like watching a slow motion car wreck. For all their hype and hope, they are still not winning more than 3 games. It will be a long year in the mistake by the lake

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

The Browns

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i like hue jackson he seems like a nice guy really sucks about his family, but some people aren't made to be head coaches think browns would be better off with haley as the head coach or gregg williams

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i like hue jackson he seems like a nice guy really sucks about his family, but some people aren't made to be head coaches think browns would be better off with haley as the head coach or gregg williams
    totally agree. it was pretty intense seeing Jackson try so hard to fight through emotions, but then break down in office for just a few brief moments.

interesting Haley (and some other coaches) vs Jackson in the footage where they talk about guys taking practices off for preventative medical stuff.

Jackson pretty much said, i'm the Head Coach, I make the decisions. deal with it.... in a nicer way

Hope to see more of that dynamic behind the scenes as it develops

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    totally agree. it was pretty intense seeing Jackson try so hard to fight through emotions, but then break down in office for just a few brief moments.

interesting Haley (and some other coaches) vs Jackson in the footage where they talk about guys taking practices off for preventative medical stuff.

Jackson pretty much said, i'm the Head Coach, I make the decisions. deal with it.... in a nicer way

Hope to see more of that dynamic behind the scenes as it develops
    i really liked jarvis landrys speech

shadymcgrady

Baker seems like a fraud, not as bad as jameis was last yr but still full of phony sht.

Tyrod Taylor has more natural skill than mayfield will ever have. Maybe not the best at reading thru progressions but he gives them the best chance to win

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Baker seems like a fraud, not as bad as jameis was last yr but still full of phony sht.

Tyrod Taylor has more natural skill than mayfield will ever have. Maybe not the best at reading thru progressions but he gives them the best chance to win
    tyrod has a weak arm he's a game manager not a guy who will lead u to the superbowl

shadymcgrady

tyrod has a weak arm he's a game manager not a guy who will lead u to the superbowl
    His deep ball is pretty good. We watching the same game film?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Tyrod the fraud

Baker the faker

That’s way too easy, bad sign for the Browns

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

His deep ball is pretty good. We watching the same game film?
    i'm just going by what i have seen from him the last few years, guy has a weak arm and not very accurate misses alot of throws short arms it, guy is a game manager a nice fill in for a year til baker takes over

shadymcgrady

i'm just going by what i have seen from him the last few years, guy has a weak arm and not very accurate misses alot of throws short arms it, guy is a game manager a nice fill in for a year til baker takes over
    He's never had pass catchers like Landry and dez/gordon. His best pass catcher in Buffalo was their tight end. Better deep ball than baker will ever have
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave shadymcgrady 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Tyrod really didn't have any playmakers to throw the ball to. He's making some great long throws in camp, most likely because he feels more confident with the skill level on the Browns. The Browns are loaded with talent with Landry, Gordan, Calloway, Chubb. The only question is whether Gordon and Calloway can stop fukking up off the field. On the field both of those guys are beastly along with Landry. It can be a great season if they get their shit together. If they're suspended for any length of time it could be a long season.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Mayfield is having a great camp already. He's learning the plays quickly and is very accurate. He's going to actually push Tyrod, which is a good thing.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Tyrod Taylor is a poor men’s Alex Smith - dez Bryant is wash up

shadymcgrady

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Mayfield is having a great camp already. He's learning the plays quickly and is very accurate. He's going to actually push Tyrod, which is a good thing.
    They will push each other and the ultimate result will be good fo the Browns and the fans

Baker will be a successful qb in the league more than likely. He has what it takes in between the ears, I just think he's a bit of a fraud and lacks the elite talent that guys like luck and cam have. He's a lesser version of Matt Ryan at best