RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

NFLX games I’ve found tonight on NitroABC Hou - Hou-KCCBS Boston - Wash-NECBS Miami - TB-MiamiNBC Balt - LA Rams-BaltFox Chi - Chi-CinnFox Jacksonville - NO-JaxNBC Philly - Philly-PittNBC NYC - Cle-NY Giants

Mrtop7
    Mrtop7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2178

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    Yes my speed is usually 90/75 and it works great.

Big O, cable is a scam . They been scamming us since the caveman days.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Okay, Did a lot of research on Nitro t.v. Seems they won't exist much longer. They have multiple cease and desist letters from multiple news outlets and studios. Touchstone is in the process of filing a lawsuit if they don't unplug.

Not good

Bushay
    Bushay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1705

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Okay, Did a lot of research on Nitro t.v. Seems they won't exist much longer. They have multiple cease and desist letters from multiple news outlets and studios. Touchstone is in the process of filing a lawsuit if they don't unplug.

Not good
    Listen, I was asked to not promote this topic and I agreed, and I’m not. that’s why my posts were deleted and no ones seen a post from me. But You could not be further from the truth. Those videos are over a month old and those 2 no longer post this nonsense. Which is all it is. YouTube drama. Nitro bigger and better than ever. FTR, Touchstone works for Nitro. Good lord we thought this had all passed.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Listen, I was asked to not promote this topic and I agreed, and I’m not. that’s why my posts were deleted and no ones seen a post from me. But You could not be further from the truth. Those videos are over a month old and those 2 no longer post this nonsense. Which is all it is. YouTube drama. Nitro bigger and better than ever. FTR, Touchstone works for Nitro. Good lord we thought this had all passed.
    Okay but is there an official public statement? Understand that this is very concerning to customers. Also I sent them an email yesterday on how to hook up and have yet to get a response. Customer service should be #1

I'll re-send and if no response a 2nd time that is another red flag

Bushay
    Bushay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1705

Okay but is there an official public statement? Understand that this is very concerning to customers. Also I sent them an email yesterday on how to hook up and have yet to get a response. Customer service should be #1

I'll re-send and if no response a 2nd time that is another red flag
    Lol. 2 guys from a rival service took to YouTube to badmouth a competing service 6 weeks ago and since stopped completely and you bought into this bs 100% and because you didn’t get a prompt reply during this detective work of yours you’ve decided to spread this rumor further? Based on how busy I know they are I can tell you if you don’t get an answer at all it’s not going to surprise many. What sort of company do you think your dealing with here someone on the Fortune 500 list? Based on all the PMs you’ve sent me and some of your questions and the answers you’ve received (post 35) along with your what seems like not being able to grasp this whole concept in this here thread, I’m not sure this is something for you or is going to work out for you no matter what further answers you receive.
    So yes, an IPTV service is not something you want to invest in long term because no one knows how long any of them will be around. But if you paid for a 6 or 7 month subscription and the company went belly-up after 3 you’d still be ahead of the game overall by a few hundred dollars. You simply find yourself another iptv service. Do you even know what a seast and desist letter is? Smooth streams been around for over 13 years and this one coming up on 2. Nitro prolly the 2nd biggest or most popular company doing business today in this field and based on what other resellers who sell more than one of these to their customers, they all end up at Nitro in the end. Just like any offshore sports book, the ones that do the right things behind the scenes last a little longer than the sloppy ones. Good luck to you in your search solving your problems. I only wanted to reply how silly you come across here. This will be my last reply in this thread. Guys in my reseller group love to share stories like this omgest themselves for the laughs. I guess I’ll have one to share myself now. Again, good luck to you.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Bushay View Post
    Lol. 2 guys from a rival service took to YouTube to badmouth a competing service 6 weeks ago and since stopped completely and you bought into this bs 100% and because you didn’t get a prompt reply during this detective work of yours you’ve decided to spread this rumor further? Based on how busy I know they are I can tell you if you don’t get an answer at all it’s not going to surprise many. What sort of company do you think your dealing with here someone on the Fortune 500 list? Based on all the PMs you’ve sent me and some of your questions and the answers you’ve received (post 35) along with your what seems like not being able to grasp this whole concept in this here thread, I’m not sure this is something for you or is going to work out for you no matter what further answers you receive.
    So yes, an IPTV service is not something you want to invest in long term because no one knows how long any of them will be around. But if you paid for a 6 or 7 month subscription and the company went belly-up after 3 you’d still be ahead of the game overall by a few hundred dollars. You simply find yourself another iptv service. Do you even know what a seast and desist letter is? Smooth streams been around for over 13 years and this one coming up on 2. Nitro prolly the 2nd biggest or most popular company doing business today in this field and based on what other resellers who sell more than one of these to their customers, they all end up at Nitro in the end. Just like any offshore sports book, the ones that do the right things behind the scenes last a little longer than the sloppy ones. Good luck to you in your search solving your problems. I only wanted to reply how silly you come across here. This will be my last reply in this thread. Guys in my reseller group love to share stories like this omgest themselves for the laughs. I guess I’ll have one to share myself now. Again, good luck to you.
    I'm just asking fair questions you have not answered that's all

What kind of company doesn't return customers emails?

Also what kind of company doesn't come out with a public statement after they were bad mouthed?

I'm just doing what a consumer should do which is research before buying

You do this when buying a product don't you? Whether it's a car or a tv service

Go ahead and send this to your sales department as I'm sure they'll all get a good laugh

Btw It's "Cease and Desist"

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

I'm just asking fair questions you have not answered that's all

What kind of company doesn't return customers emails?

Also what kind of company doesn't come out with a public statement after they were bad mouthed?

I'm just doing what a consumer should do which is research before buying

You do this when buying a product don't you? Whether it's a car or a tv service

Go ahead and send this to your sales department as I'm sure they'll all get a good laugh

Btw It's "Cease and Desist"
    You need to google "iptv" and get a working knowledge of what it's all about. It's not fuk'n Time Warner or Cablevision. It's also not rocket science. Read a little, do 1 month to feel it out. Or don't.

First 123