klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Falcons +4 in the season opener

I hate what Philly is doing with Carson Wentz right now. I can understand being very cautious with a guy they percieve to be the franchise QB for the next decade, and he IS ahead schedule a bit in his rehab but...

This guy is going to need SOME live action before the season opener in Sept. He's looked great in practice but there's a huge difference between going 11 on 11 and game action. Pederson already said he's not suiting up for ANY preseason action at all, so his timing with the receivers is going to be less than optimal, he'll definitely be thinking of his leg when that rush is coming in on him, and the great game planning by Pederson hides a lot of his weaknesses, mainly accuracy on the deep throws.

Atlanta will be coming in for revenge from that divisional playoff loss, if not for Julio letting that lest ball go through his hands they would have been playing in Minnesota for the NFC Championship. This is not some scrub NFC East team. My only concern is the hype for the SB champs first game of the year will push the line higher to maybe 4.5 but I think the birds will be stuck in that Super bowl hangover for the opener. I doubt they're going to sit Carson if he's doing this well but you never know, it could be Foles in the opener too which makes this post and bet irrelevant.

I know it's way early, this should probably be posted the week before the game but I think 4 points is plenty in a game they could win outright.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Eagles by 20 plus !!!

ikid2groove415

Eagles defense got even better adding bennet - with Wentz in command Eagles offense was electrifying- Save your money OP- Just look back in January in the playoff game ? Atlanta offense was stifle by the eagles defense !!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

you can't bet against the Superbowl champs in Gm1
    there are better games on the card
    but gl if you must
    matter of fact 4 is nothing
    Atlanta defense LOL

ikid2groove415

he out coach bill bellichik-

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

We'll see. I can't see that offense coming out in Game 1 and looking sharp. Even last year, Wentz got away with lots of short throws that sailed over receivers heads or where way short on the deep ball. Even the defense took a few weeks to start locking teams down, though that secondary is much better with Sidney Jones IV in the slot. It remains to be seen if the loss of OC Frank Reich affects the game planning but Pederson calls the plays anyway.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    We'll see. I can't see that offense coming out in Game 1 and looking sharp. Even last year, Wentz got away with lots of short throws that sailed over receivers heads or where way short on the deep ball. Even the defense took a few weeks to start locking teams down, though that secondary is much better with Sidney Jones IV in the slot. It remains to be seen if the loss of OC Frank Reich affects the game planning but Pederson calls the plays anyway.
    Eagles lead the NFL going on 4th downs- Pederson ain’t no bitch

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Eagles lead the NFL going on 4th downs- Pederson ain’t no bitch
    That's a double edge sword though. If they fail to make a first down near midfield at a crucial point of the game it could come back and bite them.

To me it seems like it's an obvious Philly type of situation to have Wentz come out a little off in Game 1 and have the whole town go crazy talking about how Foles should be the starter, they brought Wentz back too early, they lost their mojo, blah blah blah. I can see it happening.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hate what Philly is doing with Carson Wentz right now. I can understand being very cautious with a guy they percieve to be the franchise QB for the next decade, and he IS ahead schedule a bit in his rehab but...

This guy is going to need SOME live action before the season opener in Sept. He's looked great in practice but there's a huge difference between going 11 on 11 and game action. Pederson already said he's not suiting up for ANY preseason action at all, so his timing with the receivers is going to be less than optimal, he'll definitely be thinking of his leg when that rush is coming in on him, and the great game planning by Pederson hides a lot of his weaknesses, mainly accuracy on the deep throws.

Atlanta will be coming in for revenge from that divisional playoff loss, if not for Julio letting that lest ball go through his hands they would have been playing in Minnesota for the NFC Championship. This is not some scrub NFC East team. My only concern is the hype for the SB champs first game of the year will push the line higher to maybe 4.5 but I think the birds will be stuck in that Super bowl hangover for the opener. I doubt they're going to sit Carson if he's doing this well but you never know, it could be Foles in the opener too which makes this post and bet irrelevant.

I know it's way early, this should probably be posted the week before the game but I think 4 points is plenty in a game they could win outright.
    Folz outplayed every opposing QB in playoffs

He was unreal run throwing the ball, the only reason Phila won

DOMINATED

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Double digit Falcons win. Team has no holes on offense.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Paver your a homer

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Double digit Falcons win. Team has no holes on offense.
    10 points in January

ikid2groove415

Did I mention it’s on a grass field? Look up the falcons statistics playing on grass

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Did I mention it’s on a grass field? Look up the falcons statistics playing on grass
    you just made thomorino’s head spin

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    you just made thomorino’s head spin

BOOYA!!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

All practices for Falcons in training camp and regular season are on grass.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    All practices for Falcons in training camp and regular season are on grass.
    There offense is much more explosive on field turf then grass -

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’ve heard that wentz has been somewhat tentative at times thus far, totally normal when coming off a acl but yea I agree, havnt really started my football prep yet (plan to start this weekend) but I can’t imagine them being sharp out the gates in week 1. Under could make sense as well.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

Now I hear there's rumors that Foles is starting the Season Opener no matter how good Wentz looks. It kind of makes sense if you wanted to get him on the field against a softer team. They have the Buccaneers in Tampa in Week 2, no home crowd pressure, Jameis Winston will be suspended so it should be an easier game. Week 3 is the Colts at home so unless Luck is back to his old self, that's another soft game. Putting Foles as the starter against the Falcons gives the team some momentum from the Super Bowl win, plus if they lose then there's no problem switching the QB's for Game 2. The last thing Pederson wants is a QB controversy this season.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

I like it klemoid

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

How much do I put on Philly to middle this? Already got ATL +4 -105, should I go halfthe original bet on Philly Pk -110?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

How much do I put on Philly to middle this? Already got ATL +4 -105, should I go halfthe original bet on Philly Pk -110?
    let it ride... they'll fall behind at some point and then you can take them live at a better number

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Wasn't ATL favored on the road in the playoffs.

Really they should be here too.

Foles will go back to being foles and they are missing their best linebacker and receiver.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

The Eagles offense looked like shit in the Preseason. Were they sandbagging? The first unit looked bad, which makes them a no play for me.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The Eagles offense looked like shit in the Preseason. Were they sandbagging? The first unit looked bad, which makes them a no play for me.
    It’s the preseason - no team is dumb enough 2 show any plays - give Doug pederson 8 months and he will get revenge on this falcons defense - Falcons was the only defense 2 slow down the eagles in the playoff - (held them to 15 points) won’t happen again -
    Falcons will have a hard time scoring on this eagles defense that got better - along with the home field advantage - eagles blow out !!!
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave ikid2groove415 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slikkskid gave ikid2groove415 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Will Foles turn back into a pumpkin,well see tonight.Surprised their still dragging out Wentz recovery.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Will Foles turn back into a pumpkin,well see tonight.Surprised their still dragging out Wentz recovery.
    They must feel really confident with Foles? I did not like the way he looked but maybe it's all a smoke screen.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Great job getting that number, you gotta be thrilled w that now!! I actually think atl wins but can’t really bet them seeing how I didn’t grab the good number like you did. I’d be really surprised if you didn’t cash that ticket, gl pal.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    They must feel really confident with Foles? I did not like the way he looked but maybe it's all a smoke screen.
    Perhaps they do,I reckon they lucked out with Foles in the Playoffs to be honest.Reminds me alot of Joe Flacco in that sense.

slikkskid
    slikkskid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1114

agreed philly by 10 or more

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I am on Eagles +1, let's both win!

MMXVII
    MMXVII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I am on Eagles +1, let's both win!
    I'm on Eagles PK. Lets all cash.

MMXVII
    MMXVII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2565

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Vikings

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

People stop laying EARLY ACTION. Everyone way too excited.