1. #1
    thomorino
    Update your status
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 3,481
    Betpoints: 12

    Wnba 2018

    I like Dallas at -10.5. Dallas prefers to play up tempo like the Sky, but Dallas is the much better team and Dallas struggled going into the break, they should want to come out strong. The Sky struggle defensively and have been disappointing most of the season, Dallas's losses are mostly to top teams.

  2. #2
    Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-01-16
    Posts: 2,954
    Betpoints: 4260

    Lol, broke diK

    TAILING

  3. #3
    juicername
    POSTERS ADVOCATE #1
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 2,376
    Betpoints: 12

    Sky is the limit and the play.
    Thank you.

  4. #4
    Hugh Madbrough
    A.K.A. Barry McCockinner
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-12
    Posts: 617

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I like Dallas at -10.5. Dallas prefers to play up tempo like the Sky, but Dallas is the much better team and Dallas struggled going into the break, they should want to come out strong. The Sky struggle defensively and have been disappointing most of the season, Dallas's losses are mostly to top teams.
    They had been struggling because the heavenly blessed beauty Stefanie Dolson was injured.


    It's a revenge game for the Wings, last time they faced off Dallas was a -6.5 favorite and they ended up losing by 15 to the Sky. It's Liz Cambage's league now and her facing Stefanie Dolson tonight will be intriguing, nonetheless.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  5. #5
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 24,851
    Betpoints: 66

    Hugh in the house.

    Check in more often brough!!!


  6. #6
    TheSniper
    TheSniper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-16-15
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 266

    Iím going on the over on the Dallas game but GL!

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 291,831
    Betpoints: 3277

    good luck Morino your the best man

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  8. #8
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 8,608
    Betpoints: 2536

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    good luck Morino your the best man

  9. #9
    sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-09-12
    Posts: 7,520
    Betpoints: 16

    Jj should have his own sitcom

  10. #10
    thomorino
    Update your status
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 3,481
    Betpoints: 12

    I'm adding Atlanta first quarter -1, Atlanta has been better and home and they've played great recently, Washington continues to struggle defensively.

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 291,831
    Betpoints: 3277

    Tailing

    Good luck

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  12. #12
    Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 16,210
    Betpoints: 4855

    I’m on mystics +5 HUGH for the game
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/09/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  13. #13
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 37,556
    Betpoints: 21
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-31-18 at 07:10 PM.

  14. #14
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 37,556
    Betpoints: 21


  15. #15
    Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 16,210
    Betpoints: 4855

    Mystics easy....broke dikks
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/09/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  16. #16
    thomorino
    Update your status
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 3,481
    Betpoints: 12

    Looks like 1-1 to start, betting teams going into the all-star break and coming out you often get bizarre results.

  17. #17
    Hugh Madbrough
    A.K.A. Barry McCockinner
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-12
    Posts: 617

    10/10 Heavenly Blessed Beauty Skyler Diggins took a huge bump. I don't know if she's going to return. Stefanie Dolson causing problems for the Wings. Quigley being Quigley haven't seen her miss a 3. Fun game though. Found it interesting how the Storm went from -150 to -165. Should be a fun game. Anyway brahs. If you don't have the WNBA League Pass, what are you waiting for? Nonstop Action.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  18. #18
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 37,556
    Betpoints: 21

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Mystics easy....broke dikks
    I liked it solid call.. There is money to make in the WNBA.. I hate watching but I love betting it.. Becoming one of my best sports to bet on right now..

    http://www.espn.com/wnba/game?gameId=401018934

  19. #19
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 8,608
    Betpoints: 2536

    gotta love the league of lay ups.

  20. #20
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 37,556
    Betpoints: 21

  21. #21
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 291,831
    Betpoints: 3277

    Like this guys material

    Very detailed

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  22. #22
    thomorino
    Update your status
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 3,481
    Betpoints: 12

    1-1, I like Connecticut at -11.5, Connecticut is healthy and much better at home, the Liberty have struggled

  23. #23
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 37,556
    Betpoints: 21

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    1-1, I like Connecticut at -11.5, Connecticut is healthy and much better at home, the Liberty have struggled
    The numbers don't lie.. I'm playing it for small as well... Alot of points though...

    Liberty have struggled lately - http://www.espn.com/wnba/team/_/name...w-york-liberty


    Connecticut rolling right now on the flip...

    http://www.espn.com/wnba/team/_/name...onnecticut-sun

  24. #24
    MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-16
    Posts: 3,960
    Betpoints: 60

    Welcome Back!!

  25. #25
    Hugh Madbrough
    A.K.A. Barry McCockinner
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-12
    Posts: 617

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    gotta love the league of lay ups.
    How can you knock a league that actually gives an effort. The NBA is now a 3 point shooting league, don't get me wrong it was fun when the Phoenix Suns did the run and gun back in the day but now every team sets their Centers back to shoot 3's. They don't dunk because there's a risk of injury and you have to think about their contracts. The WNBA has a little bit of everything, they'll get physical in the post, they'll slash and of course shoot 3's, sure no dunks but how many posters here can dunk on a pick up game? The entire second half of the Sky @ Wings, was physical. Whole second half was great. The Lynx/Brittany Grinner era is now over, it's a young woman's league now. I feel sports fans/gamblers are sleeping on this league. The Storm went from being a depressing team to now quiet possibly being a Dynasty. Wings/Aces both a piece away from making some serious noise. Support your local WNBA shocka, if there's no local team, support 15/10 Heavenly Blessed Beauty Kelsey Plum and the Las Vegas Aces.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  26. #26
    shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 8,608
    Betpoints: 2536

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    How can you knock a league that actually gives an effort. The NBA is now a 3 point shooting league, don't get me wrong it was fun when the Phoenix Suns did the run and gun back in the day but now every team sets their Centers back to shoot 3's. They don't dunk because there's a risk of injury and you have to think about their contracts. The WNBA has a little bit of everything, they'll get physical in the post, they'll slash and of course shoot 3's, sure no dunks but how many posters here can dunk on a pick up game? The entire second half of the Sky @ Wings, was physical. Whole second half was great. The Lynx/Brittany Grinner era is now over, it's a young woman's league now. I feel sports fans/gamblers are sleeping on this league. The Storm went from being a depressing team to now quiet possibly being a Dynasty. Wings/Aces both a piece away from making some serious noise. Support your local WNBA shocka, if there's no local team, support 15/10 Heavenly Blessed Beauty Kelsey Plum and the Las Vegas Aces.

    thats great and all but I said nothing bad about them. was actually saying you gotta love it. lines aren't nearly as sharp as NBA
    Points Awarded:

    Hugh Madbrough gave shocka1212 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  27. #27
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 37,556
    Betpoints: 21

    WNBA kinda sucks to watch.. Great to bet on though.. It's really almost painful to watch these grown women that almost look like men play basketball...

    That's keeping it real..




    Most of the chicks look like dudes...




    I'm not hating though, you go girls!!!!

  28. #28
    thomorino
    Update your status
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 3,481
    Betpoints: 12

    I like Phoenix first quarter too - no line yet, I expect the line to be pick'em.

    WNBA is a much better league to bet than the NBA in the regular season, you actually get effort almost every night.

  29. #29
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 291,831
    Betpoints: 3277

    This Phoenix team is so erratic they have really good players but canít seem to click now going on the road to an underrated Vegas team

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  30. #30
    Hugh Madbrough
    A.K.A. Barry McCockinner
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-12
    Posts: 617

    Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    thats great and all but I said nothing bad about them. was actually saying you gotta love it. lines aren't nearly as sharp as NBA
    My bad, bro. I thought you were being sarcastic.

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    WNBA kinda sucks to watch.. Great to bet on though.. It's really almost painful to watch these grown women that almost look like men play basketball...

    That's keeping it real..




    Most of the chicks look like dudes...




    I'm not hating though, you go girls!!!!
    I mean you watch men play basketball right? Like I mentioned the league is changing.













    If you don't find any of them attractive, jibby. I got you covered, bro.

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  31. #31
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 37,556
    Betpoints: 21

    ^^ They look much better all dolled up that's for sure.. Got me there....
    Points Awarded:

    Hugh Madbrough gave JIBBBY 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  32. #32
    thomorino
    Update your status
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 3,481
    Betpoints: 12

    I'm on Phoenix +1 first quarter, Vegas has been undervalued, I've bet them all year, but this is a huge line adjustment for them to be favored by 5 at home against a respectable Phoenix team, Phoenix starters were on the bench late because of the blowout to Seattle, they should be ready.

  33. #33
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 13,534
    Betpoints: 266

    second night of a back to back and phoenix on the road..beware
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/16/2018

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 8/13/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/09/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  34. #34
    Hugh Madbrough
    A.K.A. Barry McCockinner
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-08-12
    Posts: 617

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm on Phoenix +1 first quarter, Vegas has been undervalued, I've bet them all year, but this is a huge line adjustment for them to be favored by 5 at home against a respectable Phoenix team, Phoenix starters were on the bench late because of the blowout to Seattle, they should be ready.

    Line on my book is at -3.5. I think the reasoning is because Phoenix had to travel from Phoenix to Vegas which isn't far but remember they don't take private jets like in the NBA they take buses and regular flights. But Taurasi back from her suspension, I didn't even know Bonner was back I thought she was going to take the year off since she just became a mother. Lealani Mitchell looks like she's healthy, needs to take more shots from the 3 point line. I would like Phoenix to start Yvonne Turner over Briann January, she's been excellent. The Aces have plenty of bodies to eat up fouls against Griner and Bonner. Taurasi vs McBride, Taurasi vs Plum, Griner vs Coffey, Coffey vs Bonner, Bonner vs Hamby, Hamby vs Griner. Then we cannot forget Carolyn Swords, she might foul out but she will at least get 8 rebounds and 2 put backs. 2 great games tonight, gentlemen.

    New York Liberty @ Connecticut Sun 7PM EST on NBA TV
    Phoenix Mercury @ Las Vegas Aces 10 PM EST on NBA TV
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/20/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/13/2018

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2018


  35. #35
    thomorino
    Update your status
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 3,481
    Betpoints: 12

    I think given the long all-star break and the fact the Mercury starters were rested in the 4th because the game wasn't close the Mercury should be fine with the game having minimal travel. I'm only on them first quarter too. Bonner has been great this year.

1234 ... Last
Top