thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wnba 2018

I like Dallas at -10.5. Dallas prefers to play up tempo like the Sky, but Dallas is the much better team and Dallas struggled going into the break, they should want to come out strong. The Sky struggle defensively and have been disappointing most of the season, Dallas's losses are mostly to top teams.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Lol, broke diK

TAILING

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Sky is the limit and the play.
    Thank you.

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 228

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I like Dallas at -10.5. Dallas prefers to play up tempo like the Sky, but Dallas is the much better team and Dallas struggled going into the break, they should want to come out strong. The Sky struggle defensively and have been disappointing most of the season, Dallas's losses are mostly to top teams.
    They had been struggling because the heavenly blessed beauty Stefanie Dolson was injured.

It's a revenge game for the Wings, last time they faced off Dallas was a -6.5 favorite and they ended up losing by 15 to the Sky. It's Liz Cambage's league now and her facing Stefanie Dolson tonight will be intriguing, nonetheless.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Hugh in the house.

Check in more often brough!!!

TheSniper
    TheSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

I’m going on the over on the Dallas game but GL!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good luck Morino your the best man

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    good luck Morino your the best man

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Jj should have his own sitcom

thomorino

I'm adding Atlanta first quarter -1, Atlanta has been better and home and they've played great recently, Washington continues to struggle defensively.

jjgold

Tailing

Good luck

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I’m on mystics +5 HUGH for the game

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-31-18 at 07:10 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Mystics easy....broke dikks

thomorino

Looks like 1-1 to start, betting teams going into the all-star break and coming out you often get bizarre results.

Hugh Madbrough

10/10 Heavenly Blessed Beauty Skyler Diggins took a huge bump. I don't know if she's going to return. Stefanie Dolson causing problems for the Wings. Quigley being Quigley haven't seen her miss a 3. Fun game though. Found it interesting how the Storm went from -150 to -165. Should be a fun game. Anyway brahs. If you don't have the WNBA League Pass, what are you waiting for? Nonstop Action.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Mystics easy....broke dikks
    I liked it solid call.. There is money to make in the WNBA.. I hate watching but I love betting it.. Becoming one of my best sports to bet on right now..

http://www.espn.com/wnba/game?gameId=401018934

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

gotta love the league of lay ups.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

jjgold

Like this guys material

Very detailed

thomorino

1-1, I like Connecticut at -11.5, Connecticut is healthy and much better at home, the Liberty have struggled

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

1-1, I like Connecticut at -11.5, Connecticut is healthy and much better at home, the Liberty have struggled
    The numbers don't lie.. I'm playing it for small as well... Alot of points though...

Liberty have struggled lately - http://www.espn.com/wnba/team/_/name...w-york-liberty

Connecticut rolling right now on the flip...

http://www.espn.com/wnba/team/_/name...onnecticut-sun

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Welcome Back!!

Hugh Madbrough

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    gotta love the league of lay ups.
    How can you knock a league that actually gives an effort. The NBA is now a 3 point shooting league, don't get me wrong it was fun when the Phoenix Suns did the run and gun back in the day but now every team sets their Centers back to shoot 3's. They don't dunk because there's a risk of injury and you have to think about their contracts. The WNBA has a little bit of everything, they'll get physical in the post, they'll slash and of course shoot 3's, sure no dunks but how many posters here can dunk on a pick up game? The entire second half of the Sky @ Wings, was physical. Whole second half was great. The Lynx/Brittany Grinner era is now over, it's a young woman's league now. I feel sports fans/gamblers are sleeping on this league. The Storm went from being a depressing team to now quiet possibly being a Dynasty. Wings/Aces both a piece away from making some serious noise. Support your local WNBA shocka, if there's no local team, support 15/10 Heavenly Blessed Beauty Kelsey Plum and the Las Vegas Aces.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    How can you knock a league that actually gives an effort. The NBA is now a 3 point shooting league, don't get me wrong it was fun when the Phoenix Suns did the run and gun back in the day but now every team sets their Centers back to shoot 3's. They don't dunk because there's a risk of injury and you have to think about their contracts. The WNBA has a little bit of everything, they'll get physical in the post, they'll slash and of course shoot 3's, sure no dunks but how many posters here can dunk on a pick up game? The entire second half of the Sky @ Wings, was physical. Whole second half was great. The Lynx/Brittany Grinner era is now over, it's a young woman's league now. I feel sports fans/gamblers are sleeping on this league. The Storm went from being a depressing team to now quiet possibly being a Dynasty. Wings/Aces both a piece away from making some serious noise. Support your local WNBA shocka, if there's no local team, support 15/10 Heavenly Blessed Beauty Kelsey Plum and the Las Vegas Aces.

thats great and all but I said nothing bad about them. was actually saying you gotta love it. lines aren't nearly as sharp as NBA
    Points Awarded:

Hugh Madbrough gave shocka1212 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

WNBA kinda sucks to watch.. Great to bet on though.. It's really almost painful to watch these grown women that almost look like men play basketball...

That's keeping it real..

Most of the chicks look like dudes...

I'm not hating though, you go girls!!!!

thomorino

I like Phoenix first quarter too - no line yet, I expect the line to be pick'em.

WNBA is a much better league to bet than the NBA in the regular season, you actually get effort almost every night.

jjgold

This Phoenix team is so erratic they have really good players but can’t seem to click now going on the road to an underrated Vegas team

Hugh Madbrough

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    thats great and all but I said nothing bad about them. was actually saying you gotta love it. lines aren't nearly as sharp as NBA
    My bad, bro. I thought you were being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    WNBA kinda sucks to watch.. Great to bet on though.. It's really almost painful to watch these grown women that almost look like men play basketball...

That's keeping it real..

Most of the chicks look like dudes...

I'm not hating though, you go girls!!!!
    I mean you watch men play basketball right? Like I mentioned the league is changing.

If you don't find any of them attractive, jibby. I got you covered, bro.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^ They look much better all dolled up that's for sure.. Got me there....
    Points Awarded:

Hugh Madbrough gave JIBBBY 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

I'm on Phoenix +1 first quarter, Vegas has been undervalued, I've bet them all year, but this is a huge line adjustment for them to be favored by 5 at home against a respectable Phoenix team, Phoenix starters were on the bench late because of the blowout to Seattle, they should be ready.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

second night of a back to back and phoenix on the road..beware

Hugh Madbrough

I'm on Phoenix +1 first quarter, Vegas has been undervalued, I've bet them all year, but this is a huge line adjustment for them to be favored by 5 at home against a respectable Phoenix team, Phoenix starters were on the bench late because of the blowout to Seattle, they should be ready.

Line on my book is at -3.5. I think the reasoning is because Phoenix had to travel from Phoenix to Vegas which isn't far but remember they don't take private jets like in the NBA they take buses and regular flights. But Taurasi back from her suspension, I didn't even know Bonner was back I thought she was going to take the year off since she just became a mother. Lealani Mitchell looks like she's healthy, needs to take more shots from the 3 point line. I would like Phoenix to start Yvonne Turner over Briann January, she's been excellent. The Aces have plenty of bodies to eat up fouls against Griner and Bonner. Taurasi vs McBride, Taurasi vs Plum, Griner vs Coffey, Coffey vs Bonner, Bonner vs Hamby, Hamby vs Griner. Then we cannot forget Carolyn Swords, she might foul out but she will at least get 8 rebounds and 2 put backs. 2 great games tonight, gentlemen.

New York Liberty @ Connecticut Sun 7PM EST on NBA TV
    Phoenix Mercury @ Las Vegas Aces 10 PM EST on NBA TV

thomorino

I think given the long all-star break and the fact the Mercury starters were rested in the 4th because the game wasn't close the Mercury should be fine with the game having minimal travel. I'm only on them first quarter too. Bonner has been great this year.

1234 ... Last