jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This one scares me I rather take the five points

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-0 to go to 3-1, I like Dallas first quarter at -2.5.
    Points Awarded:

getsome777 gave thomorino 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hugh Madbrough gave thomorino 15 Betpoint(s) for this post.

getsome777
    getsome777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6891

Great job. Thanks for posting

thomorino

1-0 to got to 4-1, I have 2 plays for tonite.

Vegas Aces +5 first half. I think this line is an overreaction to the loss to an angry Phoenix team and because their plane was delayed for 8 hours. This is a young team, I think they will be ready.

Dream -2.5 1Q - Dream are off an embarassing loss and the Sky got a flat Dallas team with Diggins hurt.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

4-1 huh? Guess it true what they say, any idiot can win at beaver ball!!! Lmfao.

I’m just playing for real, no interest in interweb beefs, just hurt my feelings you didn’t respond to my well wishes and welcome back in your baseball thread.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    4-1 huh? Guess it true what they say, any idiot can win at beaver ball!!! Lmfao.

I’m just playing for real, no interest in interweb beefs, just hurt my feelings you didn’t respond to my well wishes and welcome back in your baseball thread.
    Lol, didn't know you expected a response, I enjoy the back and forth with posters like you.
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave thomorino 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

Its interesting my results a week after posting on the forum again are about the same as the results for the year with me, up a little in MLB but I've done really well in WNBA all year - I bet much smaller units in the WNBA though because their is no reliable injury report.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Its interesting my results a week after posting on the forum again are about the same as the results for the year with me, up a little in MLB but I've done really well in WNBA all year - I bet much smaller units in the WNBA though because their is no reliable injury report.
    I’ve had so many guys I respect try to get me into beaver ball cause they say the same and seem
    To beat it consistently most years. A few friends are really square so curious is it a sport favs tend to dominate like the women’s college game??

Crazy how we often bet less on sports we do better on because our confidence level is higher or we have a skewed perception of the tougher to beat sports, namely NFL where we all think we experts but by far toughest sport to win at consistently! Lol

thomorino

The WNBA is much easier to bet than the NBA because you get great effort most nights, the players are actually expected to try. I think their is value betting the NFL, but their is obviously much more variance in football than a sport like the WNBA with turnovers and injuries.

2daBank

The WNBA is much easier to bet than the NBA because you get great effort most nights, the players are actually expected to try. I think their is value betting the NFL, but their is obviously much more variance in football than a sport like the WNBA with turnovers and injuries.
    Yea I’m not saying no value in NFL, just a tougher nut to crack consistently. I’ve had lot more ups and downs year to year w nfl.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Morino excellent work

Banker no slouch either

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

Thanks for the thread fellas

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

What happened here? Is the game between Vegas and Washington cancelled?

I just got off the phone and there is some word that the Vegas Aces complained because the flight got in late they bitched so much about sleep that the game is cancelled?

What?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

In all, it will have been over a day of travel for the team that left the players unhappy."No shoot around. No night of sleep. No beds. No food. Right now we will land in DC at 245pm that has us going straight to the gym bc of traffic and bags...and you want us to play?," All-Star guard Kayla McBride tweeted. "Oh ok."

WNBA teams aren't allowed to fly charter because of the cost and the competitive advantage it could give some teams willing to spend the money.

"We can't control the weather, but league can control whether or not player health will be put at risk tomorrow," center Carolyn Swords tweeted. "Delays, cancelations & now taking a red-eye to get to DC@1pm. Aces will have been traveling for 24 hrs by the time we land. It takes less time to get to Sydney, AUS."
    https://www.tampabay.com/wnbas-aces-...f182febc91945c

thomorino

Hit with Atlanta to go to 5-1, the Vegas game has been cancelled, Vegas plane was delayed nearly 8 hours, I think that's why.

2daBank

Hit with Atlanta to go to 5-1, the Vegas game has been cancelled, Vegas plane was delayed nearly 8 hours, I think that's why.
    Nice job, are these all -110 plays?

thomorino

I'm adding Seattle -2 1Q.

thomorino

Ah yeah, all are -110 or -115.

thomorino

5-2 Lost with Seattle 1Q, adding Seattle -4 second half

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Can't remember a game being postponed for these reasons. We don't anyone to get hurt, but man they sure put the NBA players through a grind sometimes, the ladies have it easier, even though they can their own tough stretches.

So much more at stake with the bigger sports, chartered flights, priority, can't get that in the WNBA.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Can't remember a game being postponed for these reasons. We don't anyone to get hurt, but man they sure put the NBA players through a grind sometimes, the ladies have it easier, even though they can their own tough stretches.

So much more at stake with the bigger sports, chartered flights, priority, can't get that in the WNBA.
    NBA players these days have it cake compared to previous generations who didn’t take games off whenever they saw fit.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

I think Las Vegas was 17 on the over/under this season.I have to check but I would figure that wager would be refunded now that they did not play the full slate.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    NBA players these days have it cake compared to previous generations who didn’t take games off whenever they saw fit.
    Yeah, the resting players thing is a little out of hand, especially when fans buy tickets to see stars who end up sitting for rest.

But on an outright postponement is crazy.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    I think Las Vegas was 17 on the over/under this season.I have to check but I would figure that wager would be refunded now that they did not play the full slate.
    I think this game is postponed, to be replayed at another time and not just outright cancelled. That's what my information tells me but I could be wrong about that.

thomorino

Hit with Seattle second half to go to 6-2

I like the Liberty 1Q -1.5, the Fever beat a flat Dallas team with Diggins out, I think the Liberty will play hard here, Fever still the worst team in the league.

TheSniper
    TheSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Hit with Seattle second half to go to 6-2

I like the Liberty 1Q -1.5, the Fever beat a flat Dallas team with Diggins out, I think the Liberty will play hard here, Fever still the worst team in the league.
    Any word on if Diggins is playing tomorrow?

Thanks!

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheSniper View Post

Thanks!
    Right now I see Diggins as questionable with a concussion, it maybe too soon and she may not play, I think it happened on the 2nd.

Looking for that to move to Probable for her to get in the game.

I see no line for this game.

Points Awarded:

TheSniper gave KVB 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheSniper
    TheSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Right now I see Diggins as questionable with a concussion, it maybe too soon and she may not play, I think it happened on the 2nd.

Thanks KVB if she is a go for tomorrow then I’m expecting a high scoring game tomorrow but if she doesn’t then I’m all in on Washington because Cambage doesn’t have the stamina to last most of the game in order for them to win without other scorers

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 228

What happened here? Is the game between Vegas and Washington cancelled?

I just got off the phone and there is some word that the Vegas Aces complained because the flight got in late they bitched so much about sleep that the game is cancelled?

What?

Indiana had the same issue today. They are a low scoring team as is, scoring in the low 70's, I didn't know they had flight issues the over 160 isn't looking to good after 1Q. As I mentioned in another thread in the saloon, the WNBA doesn't have private jets like the NBA, they travel on regular buses and regular flights, no 1st class. The Aces hadn't sleep in a bed since Wednesday, I understand why the game was cancelled. There's a ton of issues happening in the WNBA, just when the future looks bright with all the young talent. What the Liberty are going through might be a blessing in disguise. They got kicked out of MSG and are now playing in a gym. The players deserve more money but with the maintenance cost of professional stadiums and games not being able to sell out, I would really the WNBA to move to college gyms and give the fans that more personal vibe/that passion and have the players get more money. Kind of like in wrestling you have independent promotions like Ring of Honor. They don't sell out stadiums every time like the WWE but the energy is incredible.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Hugh Madbrough 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hugh Madbrough

Quote Originally Posted by TheSniper View Post

Thanks!
    08/04/18 G Skylar Diggins-Smith Concussion missed last game, is "?" Sunday vs Wash Mystics

O/U 170 CON -9.5

EDIT: My bad, yeah there's no Dallas line yet. Team can still hold their own though without Diggins.
    Last edited by Hugh Madbrough; 08-04-18 at 04:16 PM.

thomorino

Yeah I think it was the right decision to cancel the game, WNBA teams fly commercially and the season is short, there's not reason you can't make up the game.

thomorino

7-2 after hitting with New York.

There's no line for the Dallas game but Wiggins didn't seem to take that hard of a hit when I was watching I"d be surprised if she's out.

Hugh Madbrough

7-2 after hitting with New York.

There's no line for the Dallas game but Wiggins didn't seem to take that hard of a hit when I was watching I"d be surprised if she's out.
    Sunday, Aug 05, 2018 - WNBA Basketball
    03:05 PM 303 Las Vegas Aces +9½ -110 o Ov 170 -115 o
    304 Connecticut Sun -9½ -110 o Un 170 -105 o
    07:05 PM 307 Atlanta Dream +5½ -110 o Ov 155 -105 o
    308 Minnesota Lynx -5½ -110 o Un 155 -115 o
    07:05 PM 309 Phoenix Mercury +6½ -110 o Ov 160½ -110 o
    310 Los Angeles Sparks -6½ -110 o Un 160½ -110 o

Diggins took one to the jugg, brah.
    Last edited by Hugh Madbrough; 08-04-18 at 04:16 PM.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Yeah, if it a concussion, it's hard to comeback in a couple of days, especially in this day and age.

No Wasington/Dallas line here either.

thomorino

Minnesota -1.5 1Q

Connecticut -9

First 12345 ... Last