The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It would appear so.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

i have a word into genie about my infraction regarding calling donks mom a horror show

i will call jojo to see if i can get dawgy out of jail for free

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Maggie, my original post in this thread was about newbie non pros acting like jerkoffs. I do not believe I mentioned that all non pros were losers, in fact I am pretty sure I never even used that word or referred to anyone but newbies. You can correct me if I am wrong but I have high regard for several posters that are non pro members. But those posters are long time members that have proven they are legit and add to this site. It seems to me we have a recent epidemic of newbie stupidity at the highest level including numerous ghosts and just plain clowns. All the things you have said about pros are all the same things I see a large group of newbies doing every fukin day since last football season. Not one of these guys tracks shit and have zero credibility yet have no problem telling you about this and that.

As far as a contest, not really sure what you want to do with that. What you plan on playing for and so on. I will be trying to make money and have fantasy leagues to keep up on. If you wish to do something then before the season starts stop in my thread and we can chat about it. I can't speak for anyone else but as long as I have time I will keep my thread going whether I have a losing or winning season in any sport. I am not posting in my thread to try and get credit, I think over the years I have proven to be pretty solid especially in college sports. I do it for the banter and interaction with other posters and could really careless what most others may think. Most of the people that judge don't have the balls to even track because they know what would happen so they just throw stones and hide in the back. Good day sir.
    This is why you high up on my list of posters I like!

Pro-non pro who gives a shit? definitely true we get bunch of newbie jerk offs (prob on their 3rd or 4th handle) every year especially round football season. Far as I’m concerned it just about post quality and contributions of knowledge about this thing we do. Just as many solid posters of both the pro and non pro variety. Think it is fair to say there more worthless non pros but that in no way speaks to the plenty of good ones.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 07-31-18 at 10:05 AM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    reigle is type of guy i want go with me to bars

i know he will take the fattest/oldest broad there

a real team player that guy

(i just hope donks mom knows what she is getting into)
    Lol

2daBank

Good thread, laughed at lot of post throughout. Love him or hate him (or little of both) Rudy carrying the forum,
    Points Awarded:

RudyRuetigger gave 2daBank 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234