Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino a hamburger

Lol

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm positive in every sport I've posted in except MLB this year and NBA last year - where I was up at the end of the year counting my futures bets, I've had a very good year gambling - get a life dude. You've posted 5 times in the last hour about how my tracking could be 1.4 units off.
    positive in every sport

**except 2 of the 4

#impossibletotrackthough

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Morino a hamburger

Lol

Fuk off

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    positive in every sport

**except 2 of the 4

#impossibletotrackthough
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care what you think but I've posted in 5 sports, and I'm positive or basically even in 4 of the 5. I'm positive or even in 4 of the 5 threads I've posted. College football, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NBA.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Not that I care what you think but I've posted in 5 sports, and I'm positive or basically even in 4 of the 5. I'm positive or even in 4 of the 5 threads I've posted. College football, WNBA, NFL, MLB, NBA.
    positive by your Shady math and posting patterns.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

...You've posted 5 times in the last hour about how my tracking could be 1.4 units off.
    You don't get it guy, or you are trolling.

Mistakes are mistakes, who cares if you are off 1.4 units? Nobody even cars whether you are winning or losing. None of that matters.

What you're not getting is that your approach to tracking and cavalier attitude towards mistakes show something needs to be learned, but you're anger and responses imply that you have something to hide.

Again, you either don't get it and won't, or you are trolling.

Carry on guy, but don't think I tried to help you over you leaving one game out of your "record" because I was trying to help you with a much bigger problem.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    you either suck at math, or are a fraud
    which one is it?
    All the above.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

You don't get it guy, or you are trolling.

Mistakes are mistakes, who cares if you are off 1.4 units? Nobody even cars whether you are winning or losing. None of that matters.

What you're not getting is that your approach to tracking and cavalier attitude towards mistakes show something needs to be learned, but you're anger and responses imply that you have something to hide.

Again, you either don't get it and won't, or you are trolling.

Carry on guy, but don't think I tried to help you over you leaving one game out of your "record" because I was trying to help you with a much bigger problem.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

All the above.
    Fuk off

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

milwaukee mike

how can someone tell people to fuk off all day and still be allowed to post?

and this is the same person that got a free trip from sbr and tried to sell it on the forum

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

and this is the same person that got a free trip from sbr and tried to sell it on the forum
    Morino did?

Lol

thomorino

Fuk off.

thomorino

Fuk off

thomorino

I'm responding to trolls like you Milwaukee Mike, and you've been caught lying repeatedly about me - including in the post where you claim I was an ex-felon, I could care less, but if anything you should be kicked off.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

thomorino getting cornered by all these SBR Pro's

thomorino - next thread you make, use the "Non-Pro Only" function

GL

thomorino

Eh not cornering, trolling

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I tried to help the guy, answered another posters question and pointed out a mistake.

I was told to fuk off.

I was not trolling but I admit that morino sure trolled me, and others with this thread.

Crafty guy, crafty.

Good Luck

milwaukee mike

I'm responding to trolls like you Milwaukee Mike, and you've been caught lying repeatedly about me - including in the post where you claim I was an ex-felon, I could care less, but if anything you should be kicked off.
    i'm not the one that has lost their ability to edit posts, send/receive messages

why was that again? because you are such a great honest person who never tries to rob or scam anyone?

thomorino

i'm not the one that has lost their ability to edit posts, send/receive messages

why was that again? because you are such a great honest person who never tries to rob or scam anyone?
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, but what the fuk are you talking about - I don't send or receive messages, but I have no clue why I wouldn't be able to - the original issue was I challenged someone to a bet you dumbass, nothing to do with honesty or integrity.

thomorino

3-0 to go to -10.35 units.

I like

Philadelphia -102 risking 1.02 units to win 1 unit
    Arizona run line at 1.5 +120 to win 1 unit
    Dodgers at -132 risking 2.6 units to win 2 units
    Houston -110 risking 1.10 unit to win 1 unit

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Sure you're not risking 2.64 units on Dodgers?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Fuk off

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

embarrassing

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    embarrassing
    Fuk off

thomorino

Not that I care, I never tried to sell anything, I offered to transfer my credit for free, shut the fuk up.

thomorino

Fuk off

thomorino

I'm adding for tomorrow

Cubs betting to win 1 unit

Houston run line at +110 betting to win 1 unit

Cubs-Pirates under 8 betting to win 1 unit

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    embarrassing
    Fuk off

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

I'm not even sure where to begin with all this.

So, there was an error from a previous day. Ok. But, your idea of correcting it is to fudge the numbers for the current day to account for it, with no indication of what you are doing? Really? It would seem like basic common sense would suggest that you would want to (1) Indicate that you are correcting a previous error, and (2) State the corrected total first, then provide an accurate summary of the current day.

Now, your approach would be confusing enough if you could do the math correctly and actually apply the proper adjustment. But you can't.

I was up 1 more unit than cited 2 days ago and the Milwaukee bet was to win 1 unit, that explains your supposed 1.6 unit discrepancy.
    No, it doesn't. For starters, the difference between the two amounts was 1.81, not 1.6. Secondly, the difference between your Milwaukee bet plus a 1 unit correction is 1.23 units, which does not equal 1.6. Nor does it equal the actual correct number of 1.81. So no, your results are not accurate.

Then again...

My records are correct and have always been correct with the exception of 1 unit both for or against me
    If you are using the +/-1 is close enough philosophy of math, then I guess all of the above actually is correct. I mean, -8.2 + 1 does in fact equal -6.2 ..... +/-1.

If that's your idea of accurate math, then: (1) Yes, use a spreadsheet. It will do actual correct math for you, and hopefully save you a lot of grief. (2) Like i said before, how it could possibly surprise you that people are skeptical of your posted results is beyond me.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post

So, there was an error from a previous day. Ok. But, your idea of correcting it is to fudge the numbers for the current day to account for it, with no indication of what you are doing? Really? It would seem like basic common sense would suggest that you would want to (1) Indicate that you are correcting a previous error, and (2) State the corrected total first, then provide an accurate summary of the current day.

Now, your approach would be confusing enough if you could do the math correctly and actually apply the proper adjustment. But you can't.

No, it doesn't. For starters, the difference between the two amounts was 1.81, not 1.6. Secondly, the difference between your Milwaukee bet plus a 1 unit correction is 1.23 units, which does not equal 1.6. Nor does it equal the actual correct number of 1.81. So no, your results are not accurate.

Then again...

If you are using the +/-1 is close enough philosophy of math, then I guess all of the above actually is correct. I mean, -8.2 + 1 does in fact equal -6.2 ..... +/-1.

If that's your idea of accurate math, then: (1) Yes, use a spreadsheet. It will do actual correct math for you, and hopefully save you a lot of grief. (2) Like i said before, how it could possibly surprise you that people are skeptical of your posted results is beyond me.
    Are you really this stupid - I said that my record was down 1 more unit than it should have been 3 days ago, I also said the Milwaukee bet at +130 was to win 1 unit not a 1 unit bet. Therefore, that accounts for the discrepancy which was nothing anyways - roughly 1.3 units.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by cyclingbettor View Post

Then again...

These people are trolls from previous threads - not have any credibility. I mean you just spent what looks like 30 minutes arguing that my record keeping is off by less than half unit - get a life dude.

thomorino

Lol, I know who you are now cycling bettor, you were one of the people arguing topbet was broke last year who lost the argument when topbet pulled through and paid nearly everyone, including me. I've been paid over 3k by topbet since last Septemeber when idiots like you, Milwaukee Mike, the 5im thought they were broke.

I owned you like a bitch so know you're here staying up all night to find a half a unit discrepancy in my threads - get a life dude - you're pathetic.

You lost the argument - move on dude.

First ... 3456789 ... Last