dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Get help pbear

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Pbear03 View Post

It is safe to say this white male cannot stand on his own two feet as a man.
    Statistically speaking, in the USA in 2018, who is more likely to pull out a gun and shoot another human being? A white man or a black man?

The answer may shock you.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Everything weird happens in Florida.
    Points Awarded:

cincinnatikid513 gave Ghenghis Kahn 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cincinnatikid513

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Crazy people, crazy law. If no guns, they would have exchanged some punches and in 5 min a cop would have arrested both of them. ZERO dead people. (This happens in 99,99% cases in a normal country)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Crazy people, crazy law. If no guns, they would have exchanged some punches and in 5 min a cop would have arrested both of them. ZERO dead people.
    You shouldn't have to take getting blindsided and pummeled possibly getting hospitalized or worse just so the other guy who started the violence doesn't get shot

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    You shouldn't have to take getting blindsided and pummeled possibly getting hospitalized or worse just so the other guy who started the violence doesn't get shot
    Right, better kill someone and wait for the authorities to decide if you are or not a criminal ---> one guy dead and one guy possibly jailed for murder. I can see your point

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

The chump committed assault and got what he deserved.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Right, better kill someone and wait for the authorities to decide if you are or not a criminal ---> one guy dead and one guy possibly jailed for murder. I can see your point
    What?

Let me say it again. You don't have to just let someone try to beat the hell out of you so they don't get shot.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i lost a friend because he crack his head on a curb. He was pushed from the side like this. So while it is sad that dude died. He should of been like most young men and just told the old man what he was gonna do.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    -He continued to move forward after attacking

-The woman wasn't being physically threatened or attacked, she was being criticized for parking in the handicapped spot
    I guess I am a snowflake on this one.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Good. You push a guy like that to the ground, you deserve to get popped.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's the law and I support it............

They will learn that if they fukk around invading personal space they will die............

Florida like the wild west with drug related shootings..

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10428

rule number 1 dont fuk with a ole man .. will school your assa

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reporter:we're pausing the video before McGlockton is shot...........

We all know why they paused the video now don't we?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

everyone involved was a scumbag. you cant be allowed to shoot someone who is backing away though. i dont really mind that he killed that guy in this instance but if someone starts shoving me and i shove them back i dont want them to be able to pull out a gun and kill me while i am backing away.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

Quote Originally Posted by Pbear03 View Post
    The white male has had a history of threatening to shoot people. ABC good morning Tampa Bay reported he threatend another black male for saying he was going to kill him and calling him the N word.

The black male in this video does what a majority of the narative is said. He was a father who took his son to get a candy bar.

Yes the female parked in a spot she shouldn’t have. Fine. But does that allow a 47 yr old, I’ll say it...beta male the right to Harass the woman?

So now we have a father and a Man who is doing the right thing by stepping up and protecting a woman. Something the narative says black males do not do. It’s clear that he was so afraid to stand back up and square up against the black male. The shooter is a weak beta. Only feels strong knowing he has an extension for his lack of manhood in a pistol. Being pushed is not a case of fearing for your life if you’re strong, confident, and know how to defend yourself without a firearm.

It is safe to say this white male cannot stand on his own two feet as a man.

Why do you weak betas feel so bold when you have a gun or when a cop is around?Just like that other beta who called the cops when he got fouls too hard by a black guy when they were both playing basketball at LA fitness in Virginia?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...asketball-game

Do black men still scare you guys that much in 2018?
    it took until post 31 to know if there was a black person was involved. I mean you can tell from posts 1-30 that there was one but damn i almost had to get to page 2 to find out

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

White guy was looking for an argument...felt tough cause he has a gun. Why are you arguing with a female about parking spaces? Police academy didn't accept you or something?

Black guy thinks he's tough, too. Pushing old dudes...in front of your boy.

Case basically sums up what's wrong with modern men. Don't know WHEN to be tough.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    White guy was looking for an argument...felt tough cause he has a gun. Why are you arguing with a female about parking spaces? Police academy didn't accept you or something?

Black guy thinks he's tough, too. Pushing old dudes...in front of your boy.

Case basically sums up what's wrong with modern men. Don't know WHEN to be tough.
    i definitely believe that today's environment has embolden a few people to act like idiots. I believe the young man should of got in front of the guy instead of laying a cheap shot on old dude. As someone that has worked in the hood my whole life .I have found most black guys think white people are afraid of them. As someone that has lived,loved,worked and fought in that environment; they are shocked to find out it isn't so. If you watched the video the young man pulled up his shorts a second time and took a step toward old dude until he saw the gun. As they say in the hood " he got what he gets."

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

another liberal supporting POS like chico bites the dust.

When keeping it real goes wrong
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Plaza23

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

tough one

I would of popped him in leg a few times instead

chico2663

brooks85BARRELED IN @ SBR!

This message is hidden because brooks85 is on you

Can't imagine what this post says but here is a guess. I, brooks 85 is a bitch. I would of shot the black woman because i'm afraid of black people. If only they would allow us mentally challenged to own a gun. But in Drumpf I believe. Since he came into office I went from a retard to a trumptard. If only I hadn't asked Chico2663 for a cokk picture he could see how witty I am.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

Who parks in a handicapped spot? I've never in my life done that...walk a little further.

The guy was blindsided with a violent push, he probably feared for his life. That said, the guy did not deserve to die.

I know many of you are gun guys but this law seems to open the door for murder with no penalty.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He actually could of hit his head and died from that push

Lesson learned to start trouble or get popped

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

my only issue is that the guy with the gun is the one that started all the problems ... if this guy wasn't carrying.. would he have been a dick to the guy in the store? Would he had yelled at the lady? did the gun give him a sense of security that he could go around running his mouth and being a dick?

How many of you guys when you were younger didn't roll up to the corner store and slide into the handicap while a friend rolled in to get something or yourself? You didn't have intentions of keeping a handicapped person from using it.. you left someone in the car.. you were just gonna run in really quick to get smokes... we have all done this..

What would you do .. if you were black and some loud mouth white dude starts running his mouth about you in front of your kid.. then he starts mouthing off to your girl... what are you going to do ?

My issue is you can't go around starting shit.. then when shit gets started pull out your pistol because you know you have it..

A pistol shouldn't be an excuse to start running around like a tough guy..

Again I realize the other guy pushed him first...

But what I am saying is.. would this guy ever have even opened his mouth had he not had a gun?

It's a lot harder being a man and talking trash when you only have your fists ..

I don't think it's fair to instigate a situation when you are holding a gun.. especially if no one knows you have it..

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    my only issue is that the guy with the gun is the one that started all the problems ... if this guy wasn't carrying.. would he have been a dick to the guy in the store? Would he had yelled at the lady? did the gun give him a sense of security that he could go around running his mouth and being a dick?

How many of you guys when you were younger didn't roll up to the corner store and slide into the handicap while a friend rolled in to get something or yourself? You didn't have intentions of keeping a handicapped person from using it.. you left someone in the car.. you were just gonna run in really quick to get smokes... we have all done this..

What would you do .. if you were black and some loud mouth white dude starts running his mouth about you in front of your kid.. then he starts mouthing off to your girl... what are you going to do ?

My issue is you can't go around starting shit.. then when shit gets started pull out your pistol because you know you have it..

But what I am saying is.. would this guy ever have even opened his mouth had he not had a gun?

It's a lot harder being a man and talking trash when you only have your fists ..

I don't think it's fair to instigate a situation when you are holding a gun.. especially if no one knows you have it..
    I don't blame the guy for giving them the business over parking in a handicapped spot.

Young people these days have little to no consideration for others.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I don't blame the guy for giving them the business over parking in a handicapped spot.

Young people these days have little to no consideration for others.
    You should. He isn't the handicap police, as much as he wants to be. He most defitnely felt brave cause he has a piece. Wouldn't have said/done shit without it.

Most people I know In Florida who are always armed, don't carry to feel bold. Most of the time they try to avoid confrontation when they're armed.

And honestly, at least in South Florida hoods like here in the video........I don't remember ever parking in a handicap spot cause I just didn't want to give cops a reason to penetrate with me. But if I did and some random fool started yelling at someone I loved, I'd confront him without pushing him to the ground..........

Just too much false bravado here to side with anyone.

I feel for the kid...
    Last edited by JayLA; 07-21-18 at 08:28 AM.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Who parks in a handicapped spot? I've never in my life done that...walk a little further.

The guy was blindsided with a violent push, he probably feared for his life. That said, the guy did not deserve to die.

I know many of you are gun guys but this law seems to open the door for murder with no penalty.
    The original intent of the law was to be used when someone invades you home and/or car when attacking.

however, the law is vague at to the situation, just having to be fearing for your life.

I like the law and having the ability to protect myself, but not sure about the video above. I would like to hear audio, not sure a push warrants going straight to the gun.

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    You should. He isn't the handicap police, as much as he wants to be. He most defitnely felt brave cause he has a piece. Wouldn't have said/done shit without it.

Most people I know In Florida who are always armed, don't carry to feel bold. Most of the time they try to avoid confrontation when they're armed.

And honestly, at least in South Florida hoods like here in the video........I don't remember ever parking in a handicap spot cause I just didn't want to give cops a reason to penetrate with me. But if I did and some random fool started yelling at someone I loved, I'd confront him without pushing him to the ground..........

Just too much false bravado here to side with anyone.

I feel for the kid...
    How do you know he was not calmly telling her it's rude and illegal to park there?

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Anyone who thinks deadly force was justifiable here is crazy, or racist, perhaps both. The guy was literally backing away by the time he pointed the gun. Right there, its over. This guy pulled the gun, and aimed, and paused.. This was no pull and shoot out of fear.

The guy did what most of us would do if we see a guy yelling at our girlfriend.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

How do you know he was not calmly telling her it's rude and illegal to park there?
    Don't think your head jerks the way his does, nor do you point a finger, while calm.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

we also don't know if the 47 year old dude has a handicapped plate (his legs and stance don't look too healthy, hence everyone calling him an old man) maybe his handicapped wife was in the car with him or diabled teen and he couldn't put the van he was driving in the correct spot so he got out to tell her.

she didn't seem to frightened of whatever he was saying, as she started to get out and walk towards him too

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by Fire in da hole View Post
    The original intent of the law was to be used when someone invades you home and/or car when attacking.

however, the law is vague at to the situation, just having to be fearing for your life.

I like the law and having the ability to protect myself, but not sure about the video above. I would like to hear audio, not sure a push warrants going straight to the gun.
    no issue with it if someone breaks into a another's home.

my guess is this law will be amended at some point.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

This is all speculation on your part. We don't know what was said between the man and woman. She was the one illegally parked in the spot, so she was kind of the source of the problem. He may have just said "Hey, you shouldn't park in a space that is for crippled people" and she may have said "Fukk you and mind your own business"

It's not like the guy had the gun in his hand and was waving it around in a display of power. He also wasn't being a dick to the guy in the store(as far as the video shows), he was only having a verbal spat with the woman who was in the car parked in the handicapped spot. While I don't think the younger man deserved to die, the older guy also didn't deserve to be assaulted like that.

One of my cranky older neighbors is always confronting people who park in front of his house, and he doesn't have a gun.

First 12345 ... Last