KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Vegas doesn’t offer open parlays. Do you know who has the best open parlays? I know Heritage has a hedge/leverage play, which nobody offers.
    5 D always had good open parlays, you could add almost anything to them.

Not sure anymore.

I've lost a few open parlays at Heritage more recently...lol.

Good Luck on Sale, making a little money move with your unit I see.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    5 D always had good open parlays, you could add almost anything to them.

Not sure anymore.

I've lost a few open parlays at Heritage more recently...lol.

Good Luck on Sale, making a little money move with your unit I see.
    Dimes cut my limits years ago
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave pimike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yea I hear ya bud. Sometimes you have to play these. First huge favorite this year. I average about 5 of these a year. All sports. If it meets 2 systems I play it. It wins more than a 1 systems fit at those prices.
    All good bro just doesn’t mesh w my game plan and when it comes to trying to identify one like that I’m not/can’t hit the percentage of them it requires to be up against that price tag. Hope it cashes for you tho.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    All good bro just doesn’t mesh w my game plan and when it comes to trying to identify one like that I’m not/can’t hit the percentage of them it requires to be up against that price tag. Hope it cashes for you tho.
    Didn’t I read somewhere somebody digging you for playing something real juicy?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Didn’t I read somewhere somebody digging you for playing something real juicy?
    That was tennis. He a retard and was saying -400 but it was really Serena at Wimbledon final -200. Other sports I’m much more willing to lay -200 or even -300ish, nba playoffs I will. Those a little different, even that one I mean it Serena, she has won me a unreal percent of times I’ve bet her! Totally worth it!!

baseball I just can’t hit the percent against those prices, I can hang around 50 usually little over w dogs all year, no sense for me to risk 3+ plays for one I doubt I could hit much over 60% over the course of a lot of them. Certainly not saying you can’t but bases just too random for me gm to gm, I love that and thrive on it but I do so knowing I couldn’t hit that high a percent and don’t have to with right plays.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Just landed in San Diego heading to Del Mar ponies..

Hope to make some cool change.

As my buddy Bigday always says, “Pound The Winners”

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Become a pro.
    What people who have attention seeking threads always resort to. Tired.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    You obviously do not frequent this site much .Mike is a honorable likable good dude on here. Has quality plays and genuinelywants to help others here. Shut your yap and know who you are referring to son.
    You can easily check my join date. And you obvious are so desperate to double up on your 30 dollar bets that you throw away your common sense in hopes someone will feed you a bone.
    Are you going to get USC Philly to run you another go fund me so you can afford to bet?

I don’t care if a person has been on here 50 years I’m still going to point out what garbage he did. And then I saw later he makes a -310 pick. Clear out your head

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You can easily check my join date. And you obvious are so desperate to double up on your 30 dollar bets that you throw away your common sense in hopes someone will feed you a bone.
    Are you going to get USC Philly to run you another go fund me so you can afford to bet?

I don’t care if a person has been on here 50 years I’m still going to point out what garbage he did. And then I saw later he makes a -310 pick. Clear out your head
    You clear out your head.. regardless I post winners. Clearly you are complaining even though I hit 80% plotted plays.

Wow
    Last edited by pimike; 07-22-18 at 07:45 PM.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

20 dollar bets and you don't know shit .never understood why posters like to tear down other posters must have a bad family friend life and they resort to this type of cyber harassing. Another
    Keyboard warrior.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

20 dollar bets and you don't know shit .never understood why posters like to tear down other posters must have a bad family friend life and they resort to this type of cyber harassing. Another
    Keyboard warrior.
    Weird how some people just like this guy, very discontented, full of hatred nothing positive, everything’s going to be negative towards a poster to make themselves feel better, what a shame. Those doing that are missing great opportunities on positive stuff because they have the head so far up their ass that they cant see straight.

Harry my man, Harry my man we are almost a month away from fun times ahead !!
    Last edited by pimike; 07-22-18 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Soell

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Should be a blast looking forward to it

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Should be a blast looking forward to it
    Have you been before? SBR really puts on a good gig, first class every time, first class. I think I might be the only one left thats never missed any SBR parties. I think I’m the sole survivor that’s made every single gig they had.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Been to the Nugget and Vegas 20+ times
    But never to a SBR Bash

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Been to the Nugget and Vegas 20+ times
    But never to a SBR Bash
    You will have a good time!! The majority that go overall are decent people.

SBR employee staff are all real, solid good people, you’ll meet some good people. Waiting to hear some of the guest speakers. Last year was pretty cool . I got to get a picture taken with Ex Cleveland quarterback Manzel in Costa Rica.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Very cool yeah we just want to have some fun blow off some steam and meet some good people and enjoy the weekend 1st vacation in a while

goduke

You clear out your head.. regardless I post winners. Clearly you are complaining even though I hit 80% plotted plays.

Wow
    Doesn’t matter if you post 100 percent plays. You built a thread because you were starving for attention. You let it go multiple days and then picked a -315. That’s attention seeking. So my comments are based on facts.

goduke

Keyboard warrior.
    Keyboard warrior? I was calling out mike for being attention seeking and you jumped in and acted like a keyboard warrior. Then you quiver when I come back at you? Are you delusional? Don’t say anything next time when it doesn’t involve you and boom problem solved.

goduke

Weird how some people just like this guy, very discontented, full of hatred nothing positive, everything’s going to be negative towards a poster to make themselves feel better, what a shame. Those doing that are missing great opportunities on positive stuff because they have the head so far up their ass that they cant see straight.

Harry my man, Harry my man we are almost a month away from fun times ahead !!
    Says the guy who craves attention in order to fulfill his life. Is it fun to be hypocritical?

Doogie M.D.
    Doogie M.D.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Doesn’t matter if you post 100 percent plays. You built a thread because you were starving for attention. You let it go multiple days and then picked a -315. That’s attention seeking. So my comments are based on facts.
    P.S. that -315 pick won by 8 runs

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Doogie M.D. View Post
    P.S. that -315 pick won by 8 runs
    He missed that part. He does t like himself or winners. Seems like he is the one looking for attention.

Cheers!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

You will have a good time!! The majority that go overall are decent people.

SBR employee staff are all real, solid good people, you’ll meet some good people. Waiting to hear some of the guest speakers. Last year was pretty cool . I got to get a picture taken with Ex Cleveland quarterback Manzel in Costa Rica.
    Did you meet Brett Favre in Punta Cana too?

I couldn't get close enough to say hello with BigDay attached at his hip and playing blocker.

I voted for RG3 this time. To stay with the theme ;-)

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did you meet Brett Favre in Punta Cana too?

I couldn't get close enough to say hello with BigDay attached at his hip and playing blocker.

I voted for RG3 this time. To stay with the theme ;-)
    Yes I did!! Great guy. Lol yea Bigday slept with him.

Lol

First 123