DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Sickening. I'm shaking right in anger, don't think I've ever been this livid. Dollars to donuts it was a Trump supporter trying to get back at Lebron for his political stance. If I were in Cali I wouldn't give a second thought to go down there and clean that vandalism with my bare hands.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

That prick Ben Osaze still hasn’t paid me my 300 bucks!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lebron loves the drama

Created it himself

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11546

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Sickening. I'm shaking right in anger, don't think I've ever been this livid. Dollars to donuts it was a Trump supporter trying to get back at Lebron for his political stance. If I were in Cali I wouldn't give a second thought to go down there and clean that vandalism with my bare hands.
    Good for you.. I'm a Trump supporter and I would never deface murals, even Lebrons.. Those artists that make them work hard to create them.. I respect that..That's the real tragedy...

I guess they can fix the graffiti and will, call the artists back out if needed.. The damage really isn't that bad, this really is a no story the more I think about it....

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

LAKER fans really desperate for a 34 year old diva - it’s not going end well ? Happy for a few playoff appearance? Once Lebron leaves your back in the lottery suckas !!! Lebron is already playing GM- he call lance Stevenson LOL-LOL

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    LAKER fans really desperate for a 34 year old diva - it’s not going end well ? Happy for a few playoff appearance? Once Lebron leaves your back in the lottery suckas !!! Lebron is already playing GM- he call lance Stevenson LOL-LOL
    Relax warriors fan. Let me know when they have 16 NBA titles

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Relax warriors fan. Let me know when they have 16 NBA titles
    Life can only be understood backwards- But it must be lived foward

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

LOL

looks like I've found an idiot bigger than ikid2groove
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave sourtwist 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This will be biggest bust nba history

Lebron age going to be a major factor

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    This will be biggest bust nba history

Lebron age going to be a major factor
    Lebron good for 2 more years I think then the visible decline and injuries will begin to happen.. It's just a damn shame the Lakers didn't get enough talent on this current roster to compete with the Warriors this coming year..

Not getting Paul George stung...

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

LeBron James mural in L.A. erased by original artist after another case of vandalism

The much-discussed Los Angeles mural featuring LeBron James in a Lakers uniform is no more.

One of the artists who originally painted the mural has undone his work this week, painting over the artwork, which was located on the side of a BBQ restaurant in Venice, California.

Following two cases of vandalization in less than a week, Never decided to erase the work on Wednesday. He was apparently sick of the mural being messed with and decided to scrub it himself rather than let it continue to be defaced.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

"no murals until a title"

that guy is a real f'n ball breaker....

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    LeBron James mural in L.A. erased by original artist after another case of vandalism

The much-discussed Los Angeles mural featuring LeBron James in a Lakers uniform is no more.

One of the artists who originally painted the mural has undone his work this week, painting over the artwork, which was located on the side of a BBQ restaurant in Venice, California.

Following two cases of vandalization in less than a week, Never decided to erase the work on Wednesday. He was apparently sick of the mural being messed with and decided to scrub it himself rather than let it continue to be defaced.

what a dumbass.... guy's getting a ton of advertising and traffic from the fukkin' mural.....

only thing that will drive more traffic to his business would be to paint my giant kahk titty fukkin my beautiful wife's giant ....

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Post some pics, Donker.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

White out on Mural..

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9589

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

LOL
    looks like I've found an idiot bigger than ikid2groove
    Didn't think that it was possible...but yeah, both are brain-dead.
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave 19th Hole 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    what an idiot. I hope he faces charges after this
    What charges? It’s graffiti on presumably a public wall. Anyone can paint whatever they want on it.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

People tag murals all the time in big cities,don't know why theyd be surprised.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

First 12