Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

How long before Luke Walton and Lonzo are shipped out of LA?

Walton was drafted in the same class as Lebron. I don't think he has any respect for the man. He also can't stand Lavar either. I think we see both of them shipped out in the next few months.

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Walton was drafted in the same class as Lebron. I don't think he has any respect for the man. He also can't stand Lavar either. I think we see both of them shipped out in the next few months.
    Lonzo is hurt with a meniscus tear

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Lonzo is hurt with a meniscus tear
    Yep, very convenient. They will still try to find a way to get him dealt elsewhere.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

ball will be gone IMO

walton stays

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

ball will be playing overseas

ikid2groove415

Lakers happy with a few early playoff exits ? What happens once lebron leaves? Cavs/Miami

ikid2groove415

Mac he commits too the lakers? A team he has no relationship with? But yet never committed too the Cavs? Talk about disrespect

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    ball will be playing overseas
    JBL

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Mac...Looking at your Eastern Conference, the Celtics and the Sixers
    both have to be on cloud nine with the departure of James.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Mac...Looking at your Eastern Conference, the Celtics and the Sixers
    both have to be on cloud nine with the departure of James.
    and the Toronto Raptors. The North only had problems with the Cavs. They match up very well with the rest.

Look out for Indiana too. They are certainly on the way up.

Crazy, all the top players and free agent money went out West. But when you think about it, most of the big money owners are out West.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

LaBron can control Luke, so he stays. Ball will be gone in some kind of trade to get Labron help. Just adding him to the team won't get them very far.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac he commits too the lakers? A team he has no relationship with? But yet never committed too the Cavs? Talk about disrespect
    He's never committed to the Cav's. He never really tried to recruit for Cleveland either. He saw a great opportunity to leave Miami when their roster was on the decline, flip back to Cleveland with Kyrie and the #1 pick that he knew he could get KLove and now he knows he can flip again in LA and get KL next year and build his entertainment business at the same time. I'm not mad at him. I left Cleveland for better opportunity as well. Most people leave Cleveland for better pastures. It is what it is. I lived in LA for 15 years. It's awesome when you are single and you have money. Who wouldn't want a dream home overlooking the ocean among movie stars? More power to him. No disrespect. He promised us a title and he got us one. All is well with the world. Let's go Browns.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Will Walton play ball (Ball)?

Big John Studd
    Big John Studd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10063

If Ball is so bad then why was he drafted ahead of Tatum, Jackson and Markkanen?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ball gone

He is not a NBA player

Lakers in deep trouble

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

The Lakers (or anyone else) can get Lavar to shut his big mouth.

Lebron ain't gonna wanna hear it.

Lonzo go bye bye.

Mac4Lyfe

Lonzo's game does not fit well with Lebron's game, which is why I think he's out of LA. Lebron needs a spot up shooter, which Lonzo is not. Unless he develops a jump shot in the next few months, his ass is out of there. I'm not so sure Magic can trick another team to take him.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Lonzo's game does not fit well with Lebron's game, which is why I think he's out of LA. Lebron needs a spot up shooter, which Lonzo is not. Unless he develops a jump shot in the next few months, his ass is out of there. I'm not so sure Magic can trick another team to take him.
    i was thinking the opposite. i would lebron will need a more relaxing regular season role and won't be as ball-dominant in general as he ages. perfect for a pure PG like lonzo to run the offense. and with superstars around him, lonzo will presumably shoot alot less.

even if you are bullish on lonzo/lebron on-court as i am, you still have the idiot father lurking in the background.

gojetsgomoxies

He's never committed to the Cav's. He never really tried to recruit for Cleveland either.
    i hadn't thought of that.......... i guess A) he realized players wouldn't come to cleveland, B) he didn't know how long he'd be there........ i think in a perfect world, superstars would have come to cleveland to play with lebron but they didn't want to be stuck there after he leaves.

gojetsgomoxies

so if leonard doesn't come (and of course PG re-signed in OKC), who do they bring in with lebron? and is it this summer or next summer?

some names...

cousins
    kemba
    towns

a couple of names i haven't seen out there: AD, kevin love?

i think someone like AD depends on contract situation (which i don't know). better to trade him a couple of years early for something good than lose as unrestricted FA

lakers young core should be worth something pretty good collectively in a trade......... although i that LAL core plus the one star they can get through signing would be pretty darn good. people forget ball and ingram were #2 picks (i think) and haven't been terribly disappointing.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

Walton seems like the perfect coach for LeBron, a push over, that way LeBron can actually coach the team.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Luke will get pay raise

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys are so off-base the west is too tough LeBron will get hurt and battered because every night it’s going to be a battle

gojetsgomoxies

he went back to cleveland after the harshest and most unfair treatment of a departing player i've ever seen.... he should have won the nobel peace prize for that

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post

he went back to cleveland after the harshest and most unfair treatment of a departing player i've ever seen.... he should have won the nobel peace prize for that

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

He's never committed to the Cav's. He never really tried to recruit for Cleveland either. He saw a great opportunity to leave Miami when their roster was on the decline, flip back to Cleveland with Kyrie and the #1 pick that he knew he could get KLove and now he knows he can flip again in LA and get KL next year and build his entertainment business at the same time. I'm not mad at him. I left Cleveland for better opportunity as well. Most people leave Cleveland for better pastures. It is what it is. I lived in LA for 15 years. It's awesome when you are single and you have money. Who wouldn't want a dream home overlooking the ocean among movie stars? More power to him. No disrespect. He promised us a title and he got us one. All is well with the world. Let's go Browns.
    Cleveland never had a championship and it's hard to put a price on getting one, but dang. 1 Championship in 11 years, really didn't leave them with any assets with the win now mode and even with LBJ gone, they're still over the cap. That's a high price for only 1 chip, I'd want a little more return on my investment if I were a Cavs fan.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Luke will get pay raise
    Luke is well liked.. If Lebron can play for Lue he can sure as hell play for Luke.. Luke stays....

Lonzo IDK? If a trade for him is in the works now for some package deal we could see him delt...

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Cleveland never had a championship and it's hard to put a price on getting one, but dang. 1 Championship in 11 years, really didn't leave them with any assets with the win now mode and even with LBJ gone, they're still over the cap. That's a high price for only 1 chip, I'd want a little more return on my investment if I were a Cavs fan.
    i was wondering about putting an OVER on cavallier's wins this year.... kevin love, in his minnesota form in today's eastern conference, should be worth a minimum number of wins. hood if re-signed, korver, nance, clarkson are minimally decent core to add to KL.. TT is terrible. and they can't get rid of him. and i assume sexton is too young to make significant contribution... not sure what happens to JR Smith. but he might be ok with a bigger role.........

I'M TALKING ABOUT BEATING SOME REALLY LOW WIN TOTAL.................. really goes to show how bad cleveland's core was the first time around

bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1445

i was wondering about putting an OVER on cavallier's wins this year.... kevin love, in his minnesota form in today's eastern conference, should be worth a minimum number of wins. hood if re-signed, korver, nance, clarkson are minimally decent core to add to KL.. TT is terrible. and they can't get rid of him. and i assume sexton is too young to make significant contribution... not sure what happens to JR Smith. but he might be ok with a bigger role.........

I'M TALKING ABOUT BEATING SOME REALLY LOW WIN TOTAL.................. really goes to show how bad cleveland's core was the first time around

they are 500-1 to win it all

you might be able to get a 28.5 total here

also Lakers owe Luol Deng 18.0 a year. its killing them. they cant sign cousins because of it. they cant do much. Lebron is going to have to play a year as a 7th seed. then next year get another big name

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Kevin Love is screwed playing in Cleveland now.. He's the biggest loser out of all this...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

why are the lakers signing all these bums

mcghee
    pope
    lance stephenson

lakers are going to be lucky to be a 7 seed this year

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    why are the lakers signing all these bums

mcghee
    pope
    lance stephenson

lakers are going to be lucky to be a 7 seed this year
    Lance Stephenson and McGee are good pick ups.. Both can play solid defense.. Big men McGee and Lopez will work well as a one two punch...

I like it!!! Shaq'n the fool likes it..http://www.knbr.com/2018/07/02/javal...g-with-lakers/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-james-signing

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

I'd be really careful, I wouldn't be surprised if they moved Love and a couple other players to gut the team to get more draft capital. Take on some bad contracts for Love or a couple other guys and go into serious Tank mode. It may not happen before the season starts, but definitely during the season if a contender needs to add a piece. Love is not in their future plans. Korver will get moved to a contender that needs another 3 pt threat.

7deuceoff$uit
    7deuceoff$uit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

They will call Luke into the conference room where all the front office will sit at either side of the table and LeBron will sit at the head of the table. He will let Luke know that he has the power to fire him and anyone else in that office, including Magic, but he will tell Luke that he has to take all the blame when the Lakers lose. Luke will also have to draw up final plays in the huddle that can be overturned by LeBron if he so chooses too. The Lakers will also be required to draft LeBron's son when he is eligible. These are LeBron's terms. Luke can kick rocks if he can't get in line.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

I've never been happier to see Lebron leave that boring a__ city of Cleveland. Lebron going to the city of dreams where basketball is numeo uno is going to make NBA ratings kick into overdrive. Now there will be a serious GSW vs. Lakers rivarly similar to Lakers vs. Kings way back when. First thing I did when I heard the news is buy a Lebron Lakers jersey. Least I could do to support the GOAT. Jordan is just an after thought.

12 Last