TonyPhizzle
    TonyPhizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

LeBron to stay in Cleveland +1500 (Large Bet)

I have very strong reliable sources that points to him staying. He will announce his decision tomorrow that he is staying. Get on it before news comes out. This is truly a gift!

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Dead money fella

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Is it up to +1500? Wow.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Is it up to +1500? Wow.
    Mac how do you feel
    About all this? Cavs going back too lottery now fella

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Hmm

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Mac how do you feel
    About all this? Cavs going back too lottery now fella
    I'm good either way. I'd like for Lebron to stay but we got our title, so it's all good. Let the man make his own decisions. It's his own life and he owes the city nothing. I think Dan Gilbert is tired of chasing him and is ready to move on. I can't blame him either.

I think the team could compete as constructed with a better coach than Lue. They played less than a dozen games together last year. Give them an entire summer and I think the team is built better to win than LA, Philly, Clipper, et al.

I know the Cav's will suck once he leaves but I'm okay with seeing a young team not totally built around 1 player. One day the Cav's will have to exist without Lebron, so does it really matter if it's sooner or later. I enjoyed watching the Cav's when they were the worst team in the NBA. That team was scrappy and played with heart. This years teams was one of the most frustrating, watching their lack of effort, especially on the defensive end, especially from Lebron at times. The team didn't look like they had a lot of fun either. They seemed entitled and quick to quit. A lot of underachieving, which I won't miss.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm good either way. I'd like for Lebron to stay but we got our title, so it's all good. Let the man make his own decisions. It's his own life and he owes the city nothing. I think Dan Gilbert is tired of chasing him and is ready to move on. I can't blame him either.

I think the team could compete as constructed with a better coach than Lue. They played less than a dozen games together last year. Give them an entire summer and I think the team is built better to win than LA, Philly, Clipper, et al.

I know the Cav's will suck once he leaves but I'm okay with seeing a young team not totally built around 1 player. One day the Cav's will have to exist without Lebron, so does it really matter if it's sooner or later. I enjoyed watching the Cav's when they were the worst team in the NBA. That team was scrappy and played with heart. This years teams was one of the most frustrating, watching their lack of effort, especially on the defensive end, especially from Lebron at times. The team didn't look like they had a lot of fun either. They seemed entitled and quick to quit. A lot of underachieving, which I won't miss.
    That letter from 2014 sound fake ass fck- just saying - he’s not going increase his chance of winning a championship with the Lakers - don’t understand that move - he gets more respect staying in Cleveland

Mac4Lyfe

He didn't write the letter but it was a nice touch for the moment.

I think it's a great move for him. He stays the hot topic of the year and he creates a lot of buzz for the NBA. Him staying in Cleveland was old and stale. The NBA wanted this. LA being relevant is good for the league. Cleveland is a small market that doesn't move the needle as much as LA. It also helps the Celtics which is great for the league as well. If they can somehow drum up an LA/Boston, Lebron/Kyrie fued, the ratings would be through the roof.

LA is a better option for him and his entertainment aspirations. Cleveland can't compete with Tinseltown. I lived there for 15 years. My wife did not want to leave LA. I'm sure Lebron's wife loves LA. It's an eye opening city for most people the first time they see it. You either love it or hate it but it takes a while to hate the fake and shake and the 'all about me" mentality.

Op - your sources were WRONG... LOL