ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Does not make my points incorrect. First you guys said the Cav's don't have cap space... Well ANY team that gets Lebron will not have cap space, so that's a ridiculous assertion. Then some of you guys say that the Cav's role players suck, when they are better than all the teams you're tying to compare them with. Then you say the Cav's can't win, WHEN all they've been doing is winning the last 4 years. ikidd - you are a known Cavs hater. All you do is post shit about Cleveland and Lebron. You must get on your knees every night and pray every night that he'll come to your team??? You have a sick love/hate with Lebron.
    Not at all fella - I respect lebron game - just can’t stand his diva ways

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Reddick averaged 17 ppg Korver 9. Think korver shot a % point better. Reddick will be back especially after the 2 FA that Philly lost.
    Laughable you feel Smith better than Saric. He averaged 6 more ppa and shot better % in 2 & 3 pointers. Let’s not even discuss the intelligence factor. Smith really showed that finals experience!
    Once again, you are comparing apples to oranges. Reddick and Saric were asked to score in Philly. What do you think would happen if they played under Lebron? Their numbers would go down including their shooting percentages. It's happened to everyone that's played with Lebron. Reddick played 10 minutes more per game as well. I think the 6ers are looking to deal Reddick's heavy contract anyway, especially if they get Lebron or Leonard.

Bottom line, Lebron on any team is a crap shoot. It does not guarantee that they will win a title. I don't think Lebron on any team is beating GS right now. What we do know is that he was able to win one in Cleveland. He has been a contender to make the Finals every year in Cleveland. It remains to be seen if he can do it anywhere else. It would take several years in LA and probably a few years in Philly. Does he really want to wait a few more years while he's aging?

ikid2groove415

Once again, you are comparing apples to oranges. Reddick and Saric were asked to score in Philly. What do you think would happen if they played under Lebron? Their numbers would go down including their shooting percentages. It's happened to everyone that's played with Lebron. Reddick played 10 minutes more per game as well. I think the 6ers are looking to deal Reddick's heavy contract anyway, especially if they get Lebron or Leonard.

Bottom line, Lebron on any team is a crap shoot. It does not guarantee that they will win a title. I don't think Lebron on any team is beating GS right now. What we do know is that he was able to win one in Cleveland. He has been a contender to make the Finals every year in Cleveland. It remains to be seen if he can do it anywhere else. It would take several years in LA and probably a few years in Philly. Does he really want to wait a few more years while he's aging?
    Reddick is a free agent

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    At least it frees up that money for you, hopefully you're owner spends it wisely and brings in some decent pieces to rebuild with.I like Cleveland as a town so I do want to see them do well.
    If Lebron leaves, they will still be over the cap, with no room to add another piece. The team was built around Lebron. They're not competing anytime soon if he goes. The best thing would be to blow it up and rebuild. You get rid of big contracts in Love, TT, JR, Korver and Hill then rebuild around the young guys in Clarkson, Nance, Rodney Hood, Cedi Osman, Zizic and Sexton. Those guys are all serviceable where you might get 1 or 2 stars out of them and hope to have several good draft picks in the next few years.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Reddick is a free agent
    I'm sorry. I meant to say that I don't think Philly is looking to resign Reddick anytime soon until they can secure Lebron or Leonard. If one of them come, then I think we can safely say that Reddick would not be returning, so using him as an incentive for one of them to join is moot.

ikid2groove415

I'm sorry. I meant to say that I don't think Philly is looking to resign Reddick anytime soon until they can secure Lebron or Leonard. If one of them come, then I think we can safely say that Reddick would not be returning, so using him as an incentive for one of them to join is moot.
    Mac atleast you got the browns too fall back on

Mac4Lyfe

Not at all fella - I respect lebron game - just can’t stand his diva ways
    I don't think anyone likes his drama but that's what you get and you have to just deal with it. I personally do not like that he's never, ever committed to Cleveland, always hampering the team with bullshit deals. He's never actively recruited for Cleveland yet the minute he left for Miami, he was waiting at the airport to recruit guys to the Heat. Bullshit.

Kyrie committed to the Cav's more than Lebron but he was basically forced to leave under Lebron's shadow. Lebron was the prodigal son that left home to seek greener pastures. Then he comes running back and the team takes him back with open arms, only to go through the same shit a few years later. Could you imagine having a wife like Lebron??? As a Cav fan, I'm grateful for him and Kyrie. We got that exclusive title. It's all good. Anything else is gravy. I'm good if he stays or if he goes. I love basketball and will continue to watch no matter who goes where. I've had the NBA league pass I'm sure for the last decade, even when the Cav's sucked monkey balls. My family have been season ticket holders since 1973. I've lived through 15 win seasons. Hell, I enjoyed every win in 2010 when we only won 19 games after Lebron left. It's just a game and has zero to do with real life.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac atleast you got the browns too fall back on
    I think the Browns make the playoffs this year. They at least win 8 games. Has nothing to do with being a homer (just like I said the Cav's would win the East after everyone shitted on it). The Browns was in just about EVERY game last year. They led going into halftime more than they were behind. Their major issue was qb play. Kizer turned the ball over in record numbers. He average 2 turnovers a game and 1/3 were in the red zone where the Browns could have score points. He easily was one of the worst QBs I've seen in my lifetime and I've seen some awful ones as a Browns fan. Insert Tyrod, a guy that takes care of the ball, with an offense that has a shitload of weapons. Hell, I think the Browns have the best receiving core in the NFL. Now they have great running backs as well. The offensive line is the only question mark on offense and really just trying to replace a legend. The Browns already had one of the best rush defenses and now they've shored up the corners. They're in a division that is seeing the decline of Pitt and Balt and a Cinci team that is just dysfunctional. There's a great chance the Browns win the division. I'm already locked and loaded on these bets...

NFL - To Make the Playoffs - To make the AFC Playoffs - Cleveland Browns make playoffs 700
    NFL - NFL Divisional Odds - AFC Divisional Odds - Odds to win AFC North Division - Cleveland Browns 1200
    and 100 to 1 to win the SuperBowl. Once they make the playoffs, I'll hedge like a mofo.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Mac

One Cleveland team makes the playoffs this/next year. Definitely not Browns. Not Cavs. Probably Indians.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Guys a fan of his home team. Gotta Respect that.

I took Ravens to win the North at +425. Loved the value there.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

browns will win 6 or 7

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

If Lebron leaves, they will still be over the cap, with no room to add another piece. The team was built around Lebron. They're not competing anytime soon if he goes. The best thing would be to blow it up and rebuild. You get rid of big contracts in Love, TT, JR, Korver and Hill then rebuild around the young guys in Clarkson, Nance, Rodney Hood, Cedi Osman, Zizic and Sexton. Those guys are all serviceable where you might get 1 or 2 stars out of them and hope to have several good draft picks in the next few years.
    A rebuild could be a good thing,you got you're Title,alot of Teams haven't even really come close.

Well good luck with it mate.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave packerd_00 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    browns will win 6 or 7
    l😂
    Not a chance -

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

The Giant WE did it!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Mac
    One Cleveland team makes the playoffs this/next year. Definitely not Browns. Not Cavs. Probably Indians.
    Well, we know the Indians will make the playoffs this year but can they get past their Achille's heel in the Yankees? We just can't beat that damn team. If we can avoid them, we can make another run to the World Series.

Don't sleep on the Browns. If things shake out, they are going to make a run. Cleveland is really a football town. 1 title for the Browns would be worth 100 with the Cav's and the Indians. We are not as far back as most think.

Congrats LA. Good luck Lebron. Thanks for the memories. The Cav's will be back one day. We can wait.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

It was time to move on even Mac Cleveland Homer number 1 thinks so.

I'll suspect the Cavs will be waiting a while to be back.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    The Giant WE did it!!
    Bro I love you. You know that. Now tell me why getting James gets us a ring in the next 3 years?

The way I see it James gets to the finals and loses to another dynasty in Boston.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

no one is beating a healthy GSW next year in a series.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The Giant WE did it!!
    Hell yes we did, Jake. You and I were instrumental in making this happen.

We just re-signed Caldwell Pope. You know Lebron loves shooters.

Holy shit. Did we really just sign Lance Stephenson? WTF?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Bro I love you. You know that. Now tell me why getting James gets us a ring in the next 3 years?

The way I see it James gets to the finals and loses to another dynasty in Boston.
    We are winning in 2019 laker

Fukk the Celtics

GSW done

Rams and Lakers winning titles

Great time to be in LA

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Good call. I still can't believe it. Blows my mind. Kobe Bryant shaking his head at the moment.

lakerboy

We are winning in 2019 laker

Fukk the Celtics

GSW done

Rams and Lakers winning titles

Great time to be in LA
    Okay sir

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Okay sir

Bro I will be happy if we are like a 3 seed and make it to the 2nd round

lakerboy

Bro I will be happy if we are like a 3 seed and make it to the 2nd round
    I hear you. I don't like this move. James is a cancer

The Giant

I hear you. I don't like this move. James is a cancer
    Yeah, he's so cancerous he's led his team to 8 straight finals. Just shut up, idiot. You're never happy.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Yeah, he's so cancerous he's led his team to 8 straight finals. Just shut up, idiot. You're never happy.
    Ahww . You are excited because now you can suck his dick easily instead of one time a year. LOL.

The Giant

Ahww . You are excited because now you can suck his dick easily instead of one time a year. LOL.
    We just got Javale McGee, baby. Are you happy now?

lakerboy

We just got Javale McGee, baby. Are you happy now?
    Yes. That put us over the top. I like the Lance move as well. We need someone to be a Jr Smith meltdown type when the games are on the line.

The Giant

Yes. That put us over the top. I like the Lance move as well. We need someone to be a Jr Smith meltdown type when the games are on the line.
    Just filling out roster spaces. All these losers are getting one-year deals.

Do you hope we trade for Leonard?

ikid2groove415

McGee is dead too me !! He will be back on shaq a foo

lakerboy

Just filling out roster spaces. All these losers are getting one-year deals.

Do you hope we trade for Leonard?
    I don't like what he did there. We have been crap for years. I don't mind waiting till we let the young guys grow. We did it before. I like kawhi. Nice kid but he is brainwashed.

The Giant

I don't like what he did there. We have been crap for years. I don't mind waiting till we let the young guys grow. We did it before. I like kawhi. Nice kid but he is brainwashed.
    Brainwashed? By who, his uncle?

lakerboy

Brainwashed? By who, his uncle?
    Yes. From what I've read of course. I haven't seen a quote from him. Why is he such a pussy? Stand up and talk.

The Giant

Yes. From what I've read of course. I haven't seen a quote from him. Why is he such a pussy? Stand up and talk.
    He's never been a talker. He's not a leader. Just a good hard-nosed basketball player. I would take him, he would be the perfect Scottie Pippen to Lebron.

lakerboy

He's never been a talker. He's not a leader. Just a good hard-nosed basketball player. I would take him, he would be the perfect Scottie Pippen to Lebron.
    Great player no doubt. So he is healthy right? The injury thing was just an excuse to leave right? Is that good character?

First 1234 Last