Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Trump (-1950) Or Kim Yong Un (-1850) :Which Is The Bigger Lock To Be Leader On 1/1/19

5Dimes

Donald Trump - Presidential Propositions
    January 1st, 2019
    Tue 1/1 21 Donald Trump is President on 1/1/19 -1950
    12:01AM 22 Donald Trump not President on 1/1/19 +950
    Kim Yong Un - Supreme Leader of North Korea
    January 1st, 2019 12:01AM US Eastern Time
    Tue 1/1 5001 Kim Jong Un is Supreme Leader on 1/1/19 -1850
    12:01AM 5002 Kim Jong Un not Supreme Leader on 1/1/19 +900

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Why would 5dimes even offer bets on that at this time though? I mean unless trump dies or gets locked up thats the only way id see him out by then..also say dems win back control even if they were to start impeachment itd take awhile? And why is kim jongs odds lower??? That dude is there till he eventually dies so id say hes the bigger lock

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kim is the better play

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

Parlay them both easy money
    Points Awarded:

deltgen gave phinfan27615 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You'd be insane to lay -1850 on Kim. Way too high a risk of assassination.

After Trump was elected I laid -300 he would make it to 1/1/2018. Libtards were sure he was going down LOL. I'd lay -1900 for 6 months. The true odds of death have to be in the -10,000 area. And if they started impeachment yesterday it wouldnt happen this year.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

The way trump was sweating the other night....his bloated orange look....his McDonald’s diet....his thin skins...guy is a walking heart attack

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Trump isn't going any where, either is Kim now that peace broke out.. Both political prop futures are a lock...

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    The way trump was sweating the other night....his bloated orange look....his McDonald’s diet....his thin skins...guy is a walking heart attack
    Glad you watched! Them there Fox ratings through the roof on rally nights!

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

Quote Originally Posted by Venom72 View Post
    Why would 5dimes even offer bets on that at this time though? I mean unless trump dies or gets locked up thats the only way id see him out by then..also say dems win back control even if they were to start impeachment itd take awhile? And why is kim jongs odds lower??? That dude is there till he eventually dies so id say hes the bigger lock
    If the GOP loses both the House and Senate in Nov. Trump may decide to resign before he gets impeached.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

After Trump was elected I laid -300 he would make it to 1/1/2018. Libtards were sure he was going down LOL. I'd lay -1900 for 6 months. The true odds of death have to be in the -10,000 area. And if they started impeachment yesterday it wouldnt happen this year.
    No way, Kim isn't going out, if so it would have happened. Security so tight in North Korea that Kim does the assassinating.

These seem like cheap lock bets, something strange or stupid public just taking shots at the dog.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    If the GOP loses both the House and Senate in Nov. Trump may decide to resign before he gets impeached.
    Ridiculous notions all around.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Even if the Dems won the house and senate which isn't gonna happen you need to have a solid reason to impeach a President.. Trump hasn't done anything wrong and just keeps winning and fixing shiiiit...

Very stupid notion.. Like I said Trump isn't going any where unless he drops dead suddenly from a heart attack like Vitterd said..

Venom72

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Even if the Dems won the house and senate which isn't gonna happen you need to have a solid reason to impeach a President.. Trump hasn't done anything wrong and just keeps winning and fixing shiiiit...

Very stupid notion.. Like I said Trump isn't going any where unless he drops dead suddenly from a heart attack like Vitterd said..
    They could do it on grounds that hes a complete fukkin idiot, yes, he could be removed because hes not mentally fit,would it work? Doubtful but id guarantee theyd try, hell if they win house even without senate theyre gonna try for impeachment

Venom72

I use to think that but nah he aint goin nowhere till hes forced out although dems controlling everything will make his life a living hell

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

They could do it on grounds that hes a complete fukkin idiot, yes, he could be removed because hes not mentally fit,would it work? Doubtful but id guarantee theyd try, hell if they win house even without senate theyre gonna try for impeachment
    American people would absolutely rage if Trump was impeached for no legit reason, being mentally unfit you need to show proof of that!!!! Especially if the Country is running smoothly like it is now under his administration now...

On what grounds can we impeach President trump? - I think he's an idiot and I don't like him won't fly...

vitterd

Glad you watched! Them there Fox ratings through the roof on rally nights!
    Like Hannity....watch him cry about how unfair everybody is to him....5 minutes of snowflake and then off he goes. He needs new material. Of course fox ratings high....the sheep always listen to their master....other networks lose viewers when he’s on....don’t even carry it now.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Taking money from stupid people

Venom72

American people would absolutely rage if Trump was impeached for no legit reason, being mentally unfit you need to show proof of that!!!! Especially if the Country is running smoothly like it is now under his administration now...

On what grounds can we impeach President trump? - I think he's an idiot and I don't like him won't fly...
    Oh there's plenty of proof hell everytime he talks or tweets its something retarded or a flat out lie, but would it be enough? Again i said doubtful, and no americans wouldnt "rage" if it came to it because most americans didnt vote for his ass anyway so the only ppl thatd be mad would be ppl in his base like yourself

vitterd

Oh there's plenty of proof hell everytime he talks or tweets its something retarded or a flat out lie, but would it be enough? Again i said doubtful, and no americans wouldnt "rage" if it came to it because most americans didnt vote for his ass anyway so the only ppl thatd be mad would be ppl in his base like yourself
    Very true. 42 percent want him impeached now....it was 43 percent for Nixon after watergate. Think about that. Only the toothless, uneducated idiots would “rage” and it would take them years to tie their shoes and get out the door anyway.

jt315

It’s amazing how these butt hurts find their way home at night . The next thing they learn about the Constitution will be their first .

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    It’s amazing how these butt hurts find their way home at night . The next thing they learn about the Constitution will be their first .
    What happened to that John Huber guy? Lmao. Another classic jt315 prediction. You have never been right....not once.

jt315

What happened to that John Huber guy? Lmao. Another classic jt315 prediction. You have never been right....not once.
    Hillary ......Hillary ! Good call Moonbat .
    Humpty Dumpty break any more bones ?
    Last edited by jt315; 06-30-18 at 06:07 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol they're just Trump haters.. I get it...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

http://www.crf-usa.org/impeachment/h...demeanors.html

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

It’s a tough call if you’re the type who picks games by the team helmet.

Which one of these guys has the weirdest hair?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Dude, you have to be trolling. There is no way someone could be this dense. He allows no guns but his military. He kills his top guys out of the blue. The difference in being in his club to being out of his club is life or death. He travels no where to get killed. His only friend is rodman. Also china and russia have told people not to mess with him because they border him. They don't want no free countries by them.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i think they are both safe. i think i would take phin idea and put them both safe

vitterd

Hillary ......Hillary ! Good call Moonbat .
    Humpty Dumpty break any more bones ?
    You thought Hillary would win...so did trump. Even he didn’t believe he could con so many stupid people.

You are always wrong and it doesn’t matter which name you use...same result.

I thought Hillary only had a month to live during the election? Bwaaaaahhhh....another great call...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The only way Trump could be removed is if dems win the House and Senate and Mueler then pulls some kind of proof out of his ass with the Russian Collusion investigation.. The perfect storm is not happening...

Trump haters keep dreaming.. Trump is here to stay.. So is rocket boy KIM now..

jt315

You thought Hillary would win...so did trump. Even he didn’t believe he could con so many stupid people.

You are always wrong and it doesn’t matter which name you use...same result.

I thought Hillary only had a month to live during the election? Bwaaaaahhhh....another great call...
    Stock up on the Kleenex Moonbat . The forecast calls for lots of Liberal tears .

vitterd

The only way Trump could be removed is if dems win the House and Senate and Mueler then pulls some kind of proof out of his ass with the Russian Collusion investigation.. The perfect storm is not happening...

Why do you righties think you know what Mueller has?

See trump has this thing he does ....he just repeats something over and over again until it sticks....he admits doing it....he doesn’t care if it’s true or not. That’s why he does things that rhyme or little slogans because he knows his sheep can’t think past little slogans. So he just repeats things and then you guys believe them. Do you ever know you’re being brainwashed and don’t care?

vitterd

Stock up on the Kleenex Moonbat . The forecast calls for lots of Liberal tears .
    Your responses are getting worse and worse. Go back to dead rx....you’re useless.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Why do you righties think you know what Mueller has?

See trump has this thing he does ....he just repeats something over and over again until it sticks....he admits doing it....he doesn’t care if it’s true or not. That’s why he does things that rhyme or little slogans because he knows his sheep can’t think past little slogans. So he just repeats things and then you guys believe them. Do you ever know you’re being brainwashed and don’t care?
    I think if Mueler had something he'd have brought it to the light already.. He's already pretty much eliminated the Collusion stuff as he stated.. Obstruction is what he's trying for now. That's not happening either.. Witch hunt Mueler investigation is just about Mueler collecting pay checks now and taking down the little guys when ever he can..

It's kinda sad if you ask me.. Even if Obama was under investigation like this, I think after a full year show or let's move on... Close it out already...

That's keeping it real..

62279's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Of course we could always have another Sara Jane Moore, Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme or Lee Harvey Oswald on our hands. All far left haters with one thing in common: they all took shots at presidents. Ahhh, the far left, the standard bearers of non violence. A more recent case would be James Hodgkinson, the peaceful soul who tried to wipe out 1/4 of The Republican House last summer. Hell, throw In Hinckley Jr. into the mix. Tried to assasinate Reagan to impress far left actress he was in love with.

You know damn well there are many on the left who would actually celebrate the demise of DJT. Now who hates more?

Other than the above Trump should be good until January 2025.

1234 Last