vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by 62279 View Post
    Nice back peddle, you stated it as fact, not opinion and didn’t think anyone would call you on it. Makes me wonder how accurate you are with your “facts” on your other posts. Let’s see if any of your little Vitterd Country members come to your defense. If they do, I hope they come with facts instead of the fiction you splashed across your monitor.

What you said is outrageous, no matter how hard you try to spin it or back peddle.. Just wrong dude. Parents lost children in these shootings and you are trying to make a cheap, bullshit political point off of their losses. You should be ashamed but somehow I don’t believe you are.
    Of course none of your snowflake right wingers will admit it but it’s true. They hated obama so much they would be ok with murder if they could blame him. There is no back peddle at all.

You going with parents lost children thing? If the right actually cared about that they would do something about gun violence instead of kissing NRA ass.

vitterd

[QUOTE=bababoyee;27888624]
    Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You had many on the right rooting for terrorist attacks and school shootings when obama was president.

What a retarded statement
    Do people actually believe this?
    I guess that’s why people on the left are always so angry
    The cowards would never admit it but if they could blame obama.....any type of tragedy wasn’t an issue for them

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

The way trump was sweating the other night....his bloated orange look....his McDonald’s diet....his thin skins...guy is a walking heart attack
    He's 10x the man you are

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    He's 10x the man you are
    He’s a con man who pays for sex like a John cruising for hookers on Hollywood Blvd and cheats on his wife while sexually assaulting women.

What a man

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

Vitfraud you’re getting pounded worse than the White Sox tonight .

62279's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 182

Of course none of your snowflake right wingers will admit it but it’s true. They hated obama so much they would be ok with murder if they could blame him. There is no back peddle at all.

You going with parents lost children thing? If the right actually cared about that they would do something about gun violence instead of kissing NRA ass.
    Yeah, I’m going with “parents lost their children thing” as you so pathetically stated. That statement says a lot about you. You just make up things with absolutely nothing to support them. You are out of your fvcking mind to make up such bs to make a point. You obviously have no children because you would never make such a statement.

I notice that people on this site question the validity of your claims on other matters. Up to now, I have had no opinion on these claims but you have just reaffirmed what they are saying. If you will make up a statement like R’s pulling for schools to be shot up just to make Obama look bad....you will make up anything. 1 link, just one link and you can’t.

You disgust me and in my opinion are a detriment to this site

vitterd

Yeah, I’m going with “parents lost their children thing” as you so pathetically stated. That statement says a lot about you. You just make up things with absolutely nothing to support them. You are out of your fvcking mind to make up such bs to make a point. You obviously have no children because you would never make such a statement.

I notice that people on this site question the validity of your claims on other matters. Up to now, I have had no opinion on these claims but you have just reaffirmed what they are saying. If you will make up a statement like R’s pulling for schools to be shot up just to make Obama look bad....you will make up anything. 1 link, just one link and you can’t.

You disgust me and in my opinion are a detriment to this site
    You should be disgusted with the party you support sending “ thoughts and prayers” after every slaughter of children instead of your fake outrage at my comments.

I wouldn’t even look for a link. There are such things as reasonable assumption and fact based opinions. Not everything comes from google ya know. Think for yourself and maybe you’ll have better luck in life.

Any claim I’ve about myself has been verified or when money had been put up to verify the other guy went running for the hills.

Your opinion of me doesn’t mean anything to me. You have a guy like petepan69 calling posters child molesters and rapists but you say nothing because he supports trump....but he’s not a detriment to the site? Don’t be a hypocrite.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

You realize the shooters I mentioned actually attempted to assasinate a president and they were all far left nut cases. Your lists consists of the media outlets that want you to parrot the false narrative that the right wing haters are widespread.

Nazis and the klan are Scare tactics perpetuated by the media. For every specific right wing hate incident, I could name 4 far left incidents. That Charlottesville incident is the left’s “go to” . It was one idiot and as far as I know there have been zero klan or Nazi marches since.

You make me laugh with your comment about snowflakes hiding behind their guns. I would love to introduce you to a couple of my amigos. You don’t appear to get out very often but if you are ever in the Atlanta metro area, let me know, you could have your chance. You never know, it might be you hiding. You sound like a pretty tough dude online. That usually translates into reality.
    dude you are so far wrong on this shit. How many abortion drs have been killed. How about the atl bombing? The nuts are on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    dude you are so far wrong on this shit. How many abortion drs have been killed. How about the atl bombing? The nuts are on the right.
    Links. You guys act as these are every day events. I posted facts about leftist violence but all I get from you guys is recycled events, over and over.

Do you think that R’s we’re pulling for children to be slaughtered just to make Obama look bad? If so, please post a link, just one.

Anyone defending such an outrageous claim is following blindly.

Come on man, be honest..did that ever happen?

You should be disgusted with the party you support sending “ thoughts and prayers” after every slaughter of children instead of your fake outrage at my comments.

I wouldn’t even look for a link. There are such things as reasonable assumption and fact based opinions. Not everything comes from google ya know. Think for yourself and maybe you’ll have better luck in life.

Any claim I’ve about myself has been verified or when money had been put up to verify the other guy went running for the hills.

Your opinion of me doesn’t mean anything to me. You have a guy like petepan69 calling posters child molesters and rapists but you say nothing because he supports trump....but he’s not a detriment to the site? Don’t be a hypocrite.
    When trying to make a valid point, try sticking to facts instead of hyperbole.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Trump sucks. I might have to drop a little change on Trump not being president

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    American people would absolutely rage if Trump was impeached for no legit reason, being mentally unfit you need to show proof of that!!!! Especially if the Country is running smoothly like it is now under his administration now...

On what grounds can we impeach President trump? - I think he's an idiot and I don't like him won't fly...
    Since taking office, Donald Trump has committed grave and historically unprecedented violations of the presidential oath to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." These breaches meet the standard set by the framers of the Constitution as impeachable offenses.

Two basic facts make clear the extent of the dereliction.
    The first fact is undeniable, that an operation orchestrated at the highest levels of Vladimir Putin's government tried with alarming success to disrupt our elections in 2016 and is planning even greater disruptions in the future. The announcement by special counsel Robert Mueller's office of indictments against 13 Russian nationals has finally settled the matter.

Even within the Trump administration, senior officials other than the President, including Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, CIA Director Mike Pompeo and national security adviser H.R. McMaster, have called the evidence incontrovertible and warned about the severity of continuing Russian interference.

Russia has launched similar disinformation warfare against other democracies in recent years, including Germany, France and the U.K. It deploys what a recent Rand Corp. study describes as a "fire hose of falsehoods," precisely targeted to select audiences on an industrial scale. Although there is no evidence of actual tampering with votes, in 2016, Russian hackers breached sensitive voting records in Illinois and targeted the elections systems of 38 other states.

The U.S. remains under threat.

The second fact is equally undeniable: Trump has done virtually nothing to fight back or to deter future meddling. To the contrary, he has dwelled in narcissistic fantasy and called the Russia allegations part of a "hoax."

He has smeared the veracity of Americans who have devoted their lives to public service yet has vouched for Putin's sincerity. As ever more evidence has emerged, instead of defending the nation and its Constitution, Trump has stubbornly maintained his position.

Directed by overwhelming majorities in the Congress to impose sanctions against Russia over the attacks, he has brazenly refused.

And, as revealed in a Senate hearing this week, he has failed to order the military's Cyber Command, led by National Security Agency Director Mike Rogers, to disrupt Russian election hacking at its source .

Apart from a Justice Department advisory panel hastily appointed last week, he has done nothing credible to strengthen the security of our electoral systems for 2018 and beyond.

No President in our history has so blatantly refused to counterattack seriously against a hostile assault on our democracy or secure the nation against future assaults.

In Federalist 65, Alexander Hamilton wrote of "the misconduct of public men" that might "be denominated POLITICAL, as they relate chiefly to injuries done immediately to the society itself." Such misconduct includes inaction as well as action, and it fits exactly with Trump's dereliction regarding Russia. It was this kind of delinquency that Hamilton singled out as grounds for impeachment.

George Orwell, the great analyst of totalitarian ideology, once wrote that "to see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle." The whole Trump-Russia story involves such a blizzard of outright lies, shameless blame-shifting and sheer ineptitude that it's easy to get confused.

We need instead to heed Orwell's advice and see what's right in front of us, hiding in plain sight at every White House press briefing and in every one of Trump's speeches and tweets.

First, our country was attacked by a regime intent on undermining the very idea of democracy itself; and second, the man sworn to protect and defend the Constitution, the nation's commander-in-chief, has failed to fight back — and instead devotes his energies to undermining those who are fighting back.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Sorry guys. Dems have zero chance to get to 60 senators. So there will never be an impeachment.

I have a bizarre idea; why don't you guys come up with better ideas and try winning an election????????

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Sorry guys. Dems have zero chance to get to 60 senators. So there will never be an impeachment.

I have a bizarre idea; why don't you guys come up with better ideas and try winning an election????????
    Lol...you get one upset victory against a bad candidate and now you think you’re a winner. Right wingers are strange people

RoyBacon

Lol...you get one upset victory against a bad candidate and now you think you’re a winner. Right wingers are strange people
    1? What about the other 1100 flipped seats? Are you saying there were 1,100 one-offs?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Unreal this thread.

I can see with lines are so low. Political liberals/progressive/communist followers are blinded by their own faith.

They are actually the one's taking the dog.

The books, once again, have exploited the mainstream media effects and those failed critical thinkers that bet with it. They bet on hope, ignoring the facts or being unable to see the facts because of who they trust as "news."

We've seen this before and we'll see it again.

These no on Trump out of office bets are yearly cash, until they aren't. But for now, especially by judging from the "gamblers" in this thread, the Trump staying in office bets will continue to pay.

The very notion of impeachment is ridiculous and there isn't a fact out there that points otherwise.

That's the problem with winning, there are always butt hurt losers. I wonder if Maxine Waters is betting on these props.

Unfortunately there is a chance that Trump can be impeached if the house goes blue this fall. Clinton was impeached but the senate failed to convict. House draws up articles of impeachment but the Senate has the final say. Highly unlikely that even if the house has a D majority that they would have the votes to start the process....too many fair minded D’s that truly respect the spirit of the Constitution.

You are right Roy, Trump will never be removed from office. There would have to be 67 Senate votes and that ain’t happening.

chico2663

Links. You guys act as these are every day events. I posted facts about leftist violence but all I get from you guys is recycled events, over and over.

Do you think that R’s we’re pulling for children to be slaughtered just to make Obama look bad? If so, please post a link, just one.

Anyone defending such an outrageous claim is following blindly.

Come on man, be honest..did that ever happen?
    use google. there are so many i'm not wasting my time because you are to ignorant to look it up
    fhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph

now anti abortion may help you a little bit. Not sure when i heard of a liberal for shooting an abortion dr.
    Last edited by chico2663; 07-01-18 at 01:00 PM.

chico2663

The words right wing extremist may help you a bit. Thanks for wasting a minute of my life i'll never get back. typical right wing nut. always wanting everyone to do for you

chico2663

soon as he pardons his family he is done. He has done for the right what they needed by putting the judges in place. He is like a sugar daddy for the right. The republican party is like that gold digger from a third world country. Once they get that green card and can grab that cash they don't need him anymore. Roy ,i think the sniffling is going to be from the trumptards once the turn of the year is here.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

obviously kim is more of a lock, donald is a puppet on a string and could be gone tomorrow if the powers that be wanted it that way

chico2663

roy we have room for you on the haley 2020 ticket.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

soon as he pardons his family he is done. He has done for the right what they needed by putting the judges in place. He is like a sugar daddy for the right. The republican party is like that gold digger from a third world country. Once they get that green card and can grab that cash they don't need him anymore. Roy ,i think the sniffling is going to be from the trumptards once the turn of the year is here.
    Any audio surface from the Cohen Trump wiretap ?

Has Mueller been fired yet ?
    Pardon his family ?

Time for a nap Drebin .

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    obviously kim is more of a lock, donald is a puppet on a string and could be gone tomorrow if the powers that be wanted it that way
    Yeah, the potential power vacuum after an assassination would be nuts.

Can we parlay these? These lines are so damn low I'm suspicious.

V
    The words right wing extremist may help you a bit. Thanks for wasting a minute of my life i'll never get back. typical right wing nut. always wanting everyone to do for you
    Believe me, by reading your posts your minute responding to my post probably gained you an hour.

Great example of someone pulling for school shootings to harm Obama. Rudolph was busted more than 15 years ago. Your boy Vit lies out his ass last night and his narrow minded, punk ass friends blindly come out to try to bail him out. His post was outrageous and despite your lame attempt at defending him, he should be disciplined. Give me a f’ing link from a reliable source that specifically shows that Republicans wanted kids to be killed just to make Obama look bad, just one. If you can’t, stfu.

Trust me bro, you are not even a rounding number on my balance sheet so don’t even try.

RoyBacon

Didn't you say that last year too? Didn't you guys also claim we would be in a recession by now and that Trump was gonna get us into a nuclear war with North Korea?

Excuse me for being a tad bit skeptical.

You guys are superimposing your wants and just oblivious to reality. Let's review reality;
    There is no impeachment
    There is no recession
    There were no "Iran repercussions" or Iran building a nuke
    There was no WWIII with North Korea
    There is no problem with our trade cheating "friends"
    There is no end of the world - Paris Accord

Now let's see what there is in good ole reality;
    Strongest wage growth in a generation(that's 25 years if your keeping score at home)
    Lowest recorded unemployment in history for your kind and blacks
    Record business and consumer confidence(ever wonder why?)
    Lower taxes
    A North Korea no longer testing nukes and missles
    Trading partners fighting but realizing they will not be able to rape the American worker for much longer
    A POTUS that is more popular that the last POTUS at this point in his term despite the radical left media
    A military that is back
    ISIS destroyed
    Business investment in the US shattering every record
    tame interest rates despite high growth

That's reality

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Roy I want to buy a January 2019 S&P Put but the fact that Trump is president makes me worry about it. All he needs to do is win, again, say on trade this time, between now and then and boom, that Put tanks.

It's a tough problem to have, lol.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 664

One day ya'll will finally grasp those straws yall been reaching for since Hillary lost

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Roy I want to buy a January 2019 S&P Put but the fact that Trump is president makes me worry about it. All he needs to do is win, again, say on trade this time, between now and then and boom, that Put tanks.

It's a tough problem to have, lol.
    I think there is a ton to make on straddles on both mid term and the general. It's a little early because the time premium.

BUT. Can you imagine the turmoil if a blue wave is real and tax cuts are rolled back?

Imagine what would happen if Trump was actually defeated in the general and a wave of socialists rolled in? You could see a 10,000 point drop or more.

Trade Details 5,849 45 1.31 12.91 11.87 12.00 271.00 10.46 10.58 10.26 -1.54 20 3,294 Details Trade

So at the money Call/Put straddle would cost $12 for the Call and $10.58 for the Put both at the 271 strike on the SPY. These are December 2018 options.

There is no way this trade losses. None at all. The same trade will be available on the general election too.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

vitterd

V

Believe me, by reading your posts your minute responding to my post probably gained you an hour.

Great example of someone pulling for school shootings to harm Obama. Rudolph was busted more than 15 years ago. Your boy Vit lies out his ass last night and his narrow minded, punk ass friends blindly come out to try to bail him out. His post was outrageous and despite your lame attempt at defending him, he should be disciplined. Give me a f’ing link from a reliable source that specifically shows that Republicans wanted kids to be killed just to make Obama look bad, just one. If you can’t, stfu.

Trust me bro, you are not even a rounding number on my balance sheet so don’t even try.
    Still upset I called out right wingers for being happy about death so they could blame obama? Nothing about that is a lie. That’s how evil right wingers are. Party before children dying is the party you support. Before bodies are cold they are defending guns and blaming liberals...that’s the truth. Deal with it.

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 664

Still upset I called out right wingers for being happy about death so they could blame obama? Nothing about that is a lie. That’s how evil right wingers are. Party before children dying is the party you support. Before bodies are cold they are defending guns and blaming liberals...that’s the truth. Deal with it.
    the TDS is strong

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Impeachment of Trump is a pipe dream.. That's why they aren't screaming for impeachment anymore.. Dems in Government know there will never be impeachment...

Dems offer no policy or plan to better America, only attack and resist Trump.. Very useless party right now.. Gotta be an idiot to vote Democrat these days..

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DA_MOSS View Post
    the TDS is strong
    Uhhhhhh....obama was before trump. Trump voters are the dumbest people on the planet. This is why he loves and counts on the uneducated.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Impeachment of Trump is a pipe dream.. That's why they aren't screaming for impeachment anymore.. Dems in Government know there will never be impeachment...

Dems offer no policy or plan to better America, only attack and resist Trump.. Very useless party right now.. Gotta be an idiot to vote Democrat these days..
    Anti trump is a great policy. The majority of the country does not want this lunatic making decisions.

First 1234 Last