BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Question for soccer fans

Watched the ABC Sampaio Correa soccer game tonight and they played almost 20 mins of stoppage time, watched a lot of soccer and never seen more than 10 mins, figured no one else watched this game and was just wondering if it's as uncommon as I think

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

there was a delay in the match and that's why all the extra added time, usually u will see 2 mins extra 3 mins , 4 mins 5 mins not very often more than 5 mins but in south america crazy things happen lights go out fans throw things on the field so u never know what's going to happen here's what happened last night

The visitors' goal was scored by a cheering lot in the middle of the pitch. The match had to be shut down for about 15 minutes for local policing to handle the situation. Many ice stones were attacked inside the field, fire extinguishers were used by vandals and there was attempt to pull up even the protection grids of the field.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Looks like things got out of hand when the visitors were awarded a controversial penalty and took a 0-1 lead.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Thanks for the info! I had u2 +120 and was following the score and was going crazy that it would not end so I could at least push. (Well at first I thought win until it was tied at 90 +10!)