TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Women will cheat on you in a New York minute if you're not getting the job done. Sad

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheSchafe View Post
    Women will cheat on you in a New York minute if you're not getting the job done. Sad
    Well that kinda a “you” problem, gotta treat your bitch right and hit the pussy proper like. I’m no different than them, if my needs ain’t being met I’ll damn sure start looking elsewhere. Not big into cheating tho, no sense in that I’ll just send them packing.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Apparently some of you missed the little detail of the "intruder" attacking him with a chair when he came in
    Yeah, there's a lot more to the story. It just so happens that one guy got the best of it, and one guy the worst.

But shit, 11 years.

They always said never trust an animal that can bleed for five days and not die.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Apparently some of you missed the little detail of the "intruder" attacking him with a chair when he came in
    He told that intruder to stand up.

And mother fukker stood up.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    He told that intruder to stand up.

And mother fukker stood up.
    Yep he went from being cheated on to drill sergeant

I would really like a transcript of this there is some stuff he said which sounded interesting but I'm not sure what he was talking about

"BBQ sauce and grandads" or something

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

DiggityDaggityDo

I would really like a transcript of this there is some stuff he said which sounded interesting but I'm not sure what he was talking about

If I can find this girl I will put a ring on it ONLY to get grandad’s secret bbq sauce.

2daBank

He was saying he taught the girl how to cook, gave her everything even grandads secret sauce, apparently she didn’t even know papa joe!! Lol

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    He was saying he taught the girl how to cook, gave her everything even grandads secret sauce, apparently she didn’t even know papa joe!! Lol
    Ok so he said he gave her his grandads secret BBQ sauce and his grandad's name was papa joe?

First, that was pretty nice of him considering she never even met his grandad. Second, I have to taste this sauce if that's one of the first things he's mad about when she cheated on him

2daBank

Ok so he said he gave her his grandads secret BBQ sauce and his grandad's name was papa joe?

First, that was pretty nice of him considering she never even met his grandad. Second, I have to taste this sauce if that's one of the first things he's mad about when she cheated on him
    I couldn’t honestly tell you what granddads name really was, papa joe has a nice ring to it, forget what he really said (something catchy!). Yea for Someone to be banging your girl of 11 years and the secret sauce is what on your mind id say it’s got to be some dynamite shit!! Lol

DiggityDaggityDo

I couldn’t honestly tell you what granddads name really was, papa joe has a nice ring to it, forget what he really said (something catchy!). Yea for Someone to be banging your girl of 11 years and the secret sauce is what on your mind id say it’s got to be some dynamite shit!! Lol
    Bingo

If I can find this girl I will put a ring on it ONLY to get grandad’s secret bbq sauce.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thread taking off, super sleuths in the house.

I think Cosby had a secret sauce. With all the commotion it could be the same shit...

dlowilly

This guy should parlay the video into bottling some of that secret BBQ sauce and make the label a panorama view of those two in timeout
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave dlowilly 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiggityDaggityDo gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BrickJames gave dlowilly 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Thread taking off, super sleuths in the house.

I think Cosby had a secret sauce. With all the commotion it could be the same shit...

Lmao. Pretty sure everyone sleeps great after eating Cosby secret sauce!! which was prob sweet baby rays mixed with roofies!

2daBank

This guy should parlay the video into bottling some of that secret BBQ sauce and make the label a panorama view of those two in timeout
    I think we might have a winner here.

dlowilly

I think we might have a winner here.
    What would the name of the BBQ sauce be?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

That's the risk of relationships...the sex turn on can be that addicting and strong...take notice

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Awesome video.
    Kinda feel like he's behind the camera toting a gun the way both those bitches were obeying orders.
    That hoe got lucky, if I walked in my house and saw that she probably doesn't go unscathed.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

"GrandDad's HO-made BBQ Sauce"

"One bite and you'll be done with the competition's HO ass, n igga!!"

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Diggity done scraped that ***** up

lmao.... call Donald trump
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

2daBank

3s a crowd?

2daBank

Lmao. Love it

dlowilly

Yep or "papa joe's ho-made"

I was also thinking "Trump Scrape BBQ Sauce" but he could never afford the rights

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I tried to watch but lost interest. Pretty much sums up BLM and #MeToo.

That's why I live in the suburbs.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Awesome video.
    Kinda feel like he's behind the camera toting a gun the way both those bitches were obeying orders.
    That hoe got lucky, if I walked in my house and saw that she probably doesn't go unscathed.
    LOL, so you would beat your woman for cheating. Gotcha!

Yeah no wonder you act and carry yourself like a piece of shit, odds are you an expert in being one in real life, and a pussy to boot.

A man never hits a women unless he's intervening in someone else getting hurt badly or when his own life is in danger, dont gimme that shit women can take a beating, fukkin coward

DiggityDaggityDo

while I have been sitting here thinking about a great name for the bbq sauce I thought about something else...

I haven’t watched the video more than 15 times, But if I am not mistaken.... did the cheated-on-camera-man show blood stains on the staircase? Like from the top of the stairs down to the bottom?

That means the confrontation where he beat up pussy’s nose happened upstairs where camera man’s daughter is at?

I need to watch the video again now.

Not even sure if it even matters. Was just something I was thinking about.

I’m still trying to come up with a good name for the sauce.

dlowilly

while I have been sitting here thinking about a great name for the bbq sauce I thought about something else...

I haven’t watched the video more than 15 times, But if I am not mistaken.... did the cheated-on-camera-man show blood stains on the staircase? Like from the top of the stairs down to the bottom?

That means the confrontation where he beat up pussy’s nose happened upstairs where camera man’s daughter is at?

I need to watch the video again now.

Not even sure if it even matters. Was just something I was thinking about.
    Yeah diggity I was wondering about that too

Are we even sure cameraman isn't bleeding? Did the injury happen upstairs because I was under the impression stuff was going down in that basement because he said he tried to hit him with a chair when he tried to go down there. I think. Some things we may never know.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lot going on there

camera guy definitely said “punk ass n1gga” tried to hit him with a chair in the basement

At :39 cameraman has on a nice set of shoes

Girl didn’t seem too concerned, almost as if she was glad. Couldn’t wait to get out of that basement and finish her job on “punk ass n1gga”

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Welcome to Trump's America.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Collective IQ of the three participants?

Over/under: 240
    Under. I give you 2;1

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

More ghetto crap.......never ends

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Under. I give you 2;1
    Not knowing how to peel an onion or potato was a strong indicator

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Well that kinda a “you” problem, gotta treat your bitch right and hit the pussy proper like. I’m no different than them, if my needs ain’t being met I’ll damn sure start looking elsewhere. Not big into cheating tho, no sense in that I’ll just send them packing.
    Yeah Banker that's what I said. "If you're not getting the job done." I'm lucky myself, my woman stayed by my side through my sentence and everything. I mean I've definitely put in the work, but she had every right to leave me because I had lost just about everything I had built and owned to that point. Since getting out two months ago, I've already got another job (got hired within two weeks or release), a car, and ran a measly $50 deposit into mid-four figures. Now I'm trying to grind out another dime so I can withdraw and leave 3 dimes flat in there and bet $100 a game, but I owe it all to her. Gave me the confidence to hang in there and get everything turned around at my lowest so I could hit the ground running.

If it wasn't already obvious that I was going to marry this woman (I am not a proponent of marriage, for the record...never thought I'd even think about it), 3 weeks ago I made my biggest risk ever...I was up to about $2850 or so, and decided to press one last time:

• Risk: 2000.00 - Win: 2400.00WIN
    • MLB - [909] Boston Red Sox -1½+120( S Wright - R / D Bundy - R )WIN
      Score: Boston Red Sox(2) - Baltimore Orioles(0)
      Game start 06/11/2018 07:15 PM
    • 06/11/2018 06:05 PM
      Ticket # xxxxxxxxxxx

Doesn't say on here, but the game was scoreless until the top of the 12th. Nearly 4 hours of watching Dylan Bundy pitch the game of his life while it seemed that about every other inning, the Orioles had RISP...I had no business winning this one. I was angry. I was stressed. I went through an entire pack of cigarettes during this game. Finally, Boston loaded the bases. Two sac flies got me in position. Then Craig Kimbrel comes out and walks the O's leadoff man, Craig Gentry. Strikes out Adam Jones, but Gentry steals second on strike 3. Fukk. Luckily, Kimbrel struck out the rest of the side. That's a roller coaster ride I never want to experience again, but that woman stayed by my side the whole time. Her loyalty through all the ups and downs in unmatched. Keeper.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah diggity I was wondering about that too

Are we even sure cameraman isn't bleeding? Did the injury happen upstairs because I was under the impression stuff was going down in that basement because he said he tried to hit him with a chair when he tried to go down there. I think. Some things we may never know.
    I think the guy says it was the hotard's bday?

Think the guy came home early to surprise ho and the bleeding n1gga was hiding downstairs. When dude went to check basement the dude was waiting him behind stairs with a weapon a chair. ***** fukked him up... hotard came down and thats when he started filming lol.

First 123 Last