SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

Poker Makeup Tournaments - Sunday, June 23

We will run a replacement 8PM and 11PM tournament Sunday. We have maintenance to perform Saturday which will require poker being off-line for part of the day.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51613

Thanks! As I said in other post, I hope anyone who played in the 3 PM will be properly dealt with if they try to play on Sunday as well - unfortunately too many unethical people in SBR poker as history has shown

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

any chance slow the table breaks down , thanks

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    Thanks! As I said in other post, I hope anyone who played in the 3 PM will be properly dealt with if they try to play on Sunday as well - unfortunately too many unethical people in SBR poker as history has shown
    It should be an automatic DQ from series.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm, and Lex_icon

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

unfortunately too many unethical people in SBR poker as history has shown
    We want names & examples of the unethical behavior, not blanket statements.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51613

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    We want names & examples of the unethical behavior, not blanket statements.

Not sure why but if you insist, two examples that I can recall:

snipr2006 and his "horsemen". You obviously should remember him given you had a bet with him that wound up not getting settled once he got banned.

theantfather: I remember he, by guessing the password of a private make-up tourney, managed to enter the make-up tourney when he obviously was not supposed to - got him DQ'd from the series at the time.

I'm sure there are others, but that should be enough to satisfy anyone.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Thank you SBR for the redo. But can you please send me back my buyin so I can actually play the make up?
    Points Awarded:

unde0087 gave Chipup 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thank You SBR

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thank You SBR
    jj why cant u do the contest and play poker with sbr posters stop piss farting around

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    Thank you SBR for the redo. But can you please send me back my buyin so I can actually play the make up?
    This is hilarious, I forgot non pros have to pay for daily poker tourney's.

No refunds broke dikk!

bobbywaves

Not sure why but if you insist, two examples that I can recall:

snipr2006 and his "horsemen". You obviously should remember him given you had a bet with him that wound up not getting settled once he got banned.

theantfather: I remember he, by guessing the password of a private make-up tourney, managed to enter the make-up tourney when he obviously was not supposed to - got him DQ'd from the series at the time.

I'm sure there are others, but that should be enough to satisfy anyone.
    I'm satisfied with your two unethical behavior examples, thanks for amusing me.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Only real way to do it. Thanks SBR I am sure that someone made a list of hte guys who played the 3pm

dogkatcher
    dogkatcher's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23693

Thanks

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

I'm just here so I don't get fined

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

i m just sad not having my saturday tourneys. No i'm not a broke dick but it gave me something to do between naps

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    i m just sad not having my saturday tourneys. No i'm not a broke dick but it gave me something to do between naps
    Hint: Paying entry fees to play Saturday tourney’s & not cashing in them is -EV, it’s why you’re a broke dikk.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 06-23-18 at 09:15 PM.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

While the "maintenance" is being performed try shuffling the virtual deck a few times, ok? How many times do we have to see repeat flops, constant bad beats, set over set garbage in every tournament?

chico2663

Hint: Paying entry fees to play Saturday tourney’s & not cashing in them, is why you’re a broke dikk.
    now i have never said anything to you. But let me let you in a little secret. I paid 250,000 for a 27 day hospital visit out of my pocket. (before obummer if you were self employed and had diabetes you could only get a catastropic sp insurance policy). So dip shit you must be looking in the mirror. Also i don't value betpoints like you little turd. now go do the world a favor and go play in traffic.
    Also i get tired from the stroke so i go all in when that happens. you freaking puke. I know you were that kid that got the shit beat out of you so the internet was your savior.
    Points Awarded:

Crusherrr gave chico2663 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves

I paid 250,000 for a 27 day hospital visit out of my pocket.
    I paid $0.00 for a 21 day ICU stay.

Some people are more intelligent than others, financially & on the green felt.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

You are a condescending prikk

Calling other people broke dikks while u spend hours playing poker for points...you're a real bigshot

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    You are a condescending prikk
    Calling other people broke dikks while u spend hours playing poker for points..
    I see you’re still butt hurt losing to Waves on the tables. Some folks with a clue have actually cashed out pts for: merchandise, gift cards, & bitcoin cash. But I wouldn’t expect a clueless, non points generating, broke dikk like yourself to know.

you're a real bigshot

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I'll be home from work soon. Meet me at the tables at 1130

chico2663

Yes i understand you are on govt assistance. But i chose not to work for anyone .that is why i maxed out social security and u live on 800 a month. That is why i can go on vacation and afford to stay at 5 star hotel and you get a weekend trip at budget hotel

chico2663

Waves beside skin flute what else did you play in highschool.Some swimming.lol.dude i played rugby in college so go screw yourself. THERE is a reason you are the lamest P.O.S. on sbr. I don t need the free pizza and shit that u need to exist.Also you are not very bright because as i said..if you were self employed you couldn t qualify for decent premiums on health insurance if you had anything wrong with you.So to brag about not paying anything. IT Shows everyone you are either on the system or a deadbeat that doesn t pay his bills.Dumb ass

sourtwist
    not a non pro

I see you’re still butt hurt losing to Waves on the tables. Some folks with a clue have actually cashed out pts for: merchandise, gift cards, & bitcoin cash. But I wouldn’t expect a clueless, non points generating, broke dikk like yourself to know.

I'm waiting...let's play 2/4

Make sure you buy in full fruitcake

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    While the "maintenance" is being performed try shuffling the virtual deck a few times, ok? How many times do we have to see repeat flops, constant bad beats, set over set garbage in every tournament?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

i see the 8pm and 11pm are listed for tournys that would be pretty fair and nice if the 8pm just resumed where it left off and whoever was registered for the 11pm and whoever was eligible just got to sign up and play

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993413

The tournaments are listed. Unfortunately there is no way to recreate the tournament states at the time of disconnection.

bobbywaves

That is why i can go on vacation and afford to stay at 5 star hotel and you get a weekend trip at budget hotel
    Yet, I attended the 2015 Bash at Hard Rock Dominican Republic. While you were home stroking Johnson.

bobbywaves

if you were self employed you couldn t qualify for decent premiums on health insurance if you had anything wrong with you.
    Not my fault most people have better medical insurance than you.

chico2663

Yet, I attended the 2015 Bash at Hard Rock Dominican Republic. While you were home stroking Johnson.
    dumbass I was in recovery for stroke. But dud I was in sales and went to 13 straight trips. I don't need sbr trips but broke ass i stayed at eden roc when i was in puna cana. Trans-american gave the top guys the same trip they took. As i was at the waldorf in back to back years in 2 different states. i was at all inclusive in cancun and hawaii. How sad is your life that you have to brag about staying at a good hotel instead of staying at a great hotel? How sad is your life that you have to brag at going on a trip instead of getting off your welfare ass and earning a trip? I'M SURE A BITCH LIKE YOU HAD TO BUY A PRO! Not taking anything away from sbr but ask anyone who is in sales the difference between company sponsored events and a freebie from a gambling site. How sad is your life that you have to start e-battles where people wouldn't give you the sweat off their cojones to you. Now i'll let your insignificant ass get the last word in because that is what beetches like you do.

chico2663

Not my fault most people have better medical insurance than you.
    seeing i sold health insurance for 15 years ....I KNOW YOU ARE ON THE GOVT. DOLE

chico2663

seeing i was in the military if i didn't make too much money I could of went there. But would I rather make big money or go to the v.a.? You figure it out.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

of course you did you scamming, pathetic piece of shit.... I pay more for your medical bills than you do thanks to the welfare state the US has become....

pathetic lowlife scumbag slum-dwelling fuk

bobbywaves

seeing i was in the military if i didn't make too much money I could of went there. But I would rather lose 250k in medical bills than go to the v.a.? You figure it out.
    I figured it out.

12 Last