lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

I thought no one was coming to the border anymore?

That's what Trump and his kind told us two months ago. Apparently that time he scared everyone away.

Is that still the case?

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

does anyone know why this became news all of a sudden yesterday?

Has it been going on and the media decided to converge on it now or did something go into effect?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

No wall built yet, Dems fighting it like hell.. Dems know if they let Trump build the wall they will certainly lose the next election.. They're gonna lose it anyways..

Illegal immigrants are still coming because we have loop holes in our immigration laws carried over from the Obama administration and before that.. Congress needs to change those laws.. Trump can't do it... Dems won't even come to the table and negotiate.. Back to obstructionists...

Pathetic what the swamp is doing or not doing for America.. Drain it!!!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

It's down they still come

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama was one of the main causes of family separation if you actually know what you’re talking about, Trump is a legend in cleaning it all up

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    No wall built yet, Dems fighting it like hell.. Dems know if they let Trump build the wall they will certainly lose the next election.. They're gonna lose it anyways..

Illegal immigrants are still coming because we have loop holes in our immigration laws carried over from the Obama administration and before that.. Congress needs to change those laws.. Trump can't do it... Dems won't even come to the table and negotiate.. Back to obstructionists...

Pathetic what the swamp is doing or not doing for America.. Drain it!!!!
    Why no wall yet? I thought Mexico would pay for it?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    does anyone know why this became news all of a sudden yesterday?

Has it been going on and the media decided to converge on it now or did something go into effect?
    The practice has been going on for a while, but magnified by recent policy changes and increase of migrants

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why no wall yet? I thought Mexico would pay for it?
    Mexico will pay for it indirectly over time.. Trump still sticking to his guns.. With deportations being reduced that's even saving money now..

Can't build the wall if Congress won't pass the funding.. Need 60 votes.. Not that many Republicans in the Senate.. That's why the wall isn't built yet.. Dems won't budge on the border wall.. The money spent on the wall is a drop in the bucket as well in the big picture.. Political games being played..

That's keeping it real...

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3668

Trump administration is also tightening the H1-**** extension program, making it harder to renew. Indian IT firms abused the H1 **** program, bringing 10s of 1000s workers into US each year. Lets say, 80% of the 65k H1 spots are taken by Indians each year, not to mention two-third of them fresh graduates with no real work experience. Now, Indians are flooding into Canada after new Trump policy. The domain - SAP - I work in is very saturated, and it's hard to find the jobs any more. Every week, 100s of Indians are coming to Canada on student visas - it's the fastest way to get Canadian PR card.

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Dems know if they let Trump build the wall they will certainly lose the next election.. They're gonna lose it anyways..
    Keep dreaming and living in your fantasy world. The clown isn't even gonna make it to the end of his 1st term. Ripping children away from their parents is something to support? This tyrant is a real POS and anyone defending him is an enemy. I've never wanted to move to another country as bad as I do right now. It's a literal cesspool of sewer crap.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by bhoor View Post
    Trump administration is also tightening the H1-**** extension program, making it hard to renew. Indian IT firms abused the H1 **** program, bringing 10s of 1000s workers into US each year. Lets say, 80% of the 65k H1 spots are taken by Indians each year, not to mention two-third of them fresh graduates with no real work experience. Now, Indians are flooding into Canada after new Trump policy. The domain - SAP - I work in is very saturated, and it's hard to find the jobs any more. Every week, 100s of Indians are coming to Canada on student visas - it's the fastest way to get Canadian PR card.
    I can't stand all these idiot Indian students coming in. Shoot them all

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Keep dreaming and living in your fantasy world. The clown isn't even gonna make it to the end of his 1st term. Ripping children away from their parents is something to support? This tyrant is a real POS and anyone defending him is an enemy. I've never wanted to move to another country as bad as I do right now. It's a literal cesspool of sewer crap.
    Lol.. He just signed an executive order today not to separate families that illegally enter our Country.. Try again pal.. Fixed...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/polit...ion/index.html

lakerboy

Trump set himself up for this. He got fooled.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

U will only get white house talking points in response to this. Lol

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    U will only get white house talking points in response to this. Lol
    Why did Nielsen the Dane walk out of dinner at Mexican restaurant?

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

The better policy is giving US citizenship to all the 21m+ aliens and shutting the border for any future asylum seekers. On economical and moral stand point, sending these illegal aliens to their countries will back fire US big time.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Immigrations possible policy to solve every president has had trouble with

It’s just best to close the borders and make America great again

lakerboy

Shut the border. Let's see who works in the USA then.

Whites are lazy and fat. They want to drink beer and smoke cigy all day. I would never hire a white who smokes

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Down inside, US politicians - and deep state - fear that the political clout these undocumented workers force if they're given citizenship - one of them will eventually become US president.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

You're a Canadian clown. Bye

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The better policy is giving US citizenship to all the 21m+ aliens and shutting the border for any future asylum seekers. On economical and moral stand point, sending these illegal aliens to their countries will back fire US big time.
    Amnesty for millions of illegals isn't the answer.. Republicans won't go for that because that adds 10 million + democratic votes almost over night. Amnesty for illegals that sneak across should not be rewarded with citizenship as that has never been the American way.. People need to get in line and go thru the legal channels by immigration law to gain citizenship... That's been the American way and law of the land since it was conceived...

Can't give an open free pass to citizenship for anyone that sneaks across.. That's crap pal. Deport them all I say but give them a workable path to citizenship after.. Based on if they were working, not breaking the law, speak English and duration time spent in America since sneaking across.

That would be the fair and correct way to fix the problem.. Illegal immigration is far to politicized now, common sense and fixing the problem doesn't apply now in Congress..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-20-18 at 09:57 PM.

Biff41
    Biff41's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4769

I used to cross the TJ border quite a bit. (San Ysidro) When the government cracks down on illegals crossing, it actually improves traffic flow. People with legal paperwork coming across legally will have less waiting times and faster flow at the border. With stricter enforcement, fewer people with fake, questionable, or nonexistant paperwork will attempt to go through the borders.

jts1207

Take 5 guys to Canada with AR-15s.....run the country lol

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

as said it was always a ruse, donald isnt against immigration because his controllers arnt against, understand the game

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    You're a Canadian clown. Bye
    You finish your smoke break white trash?

jts1207

Sorry I dialed you in. Lol

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Take 5 guys to Canada with AR-15s.....run the country lol
    Go to Florida. More schools
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Go to Florida. More schools
    Send your horses clown lol

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Amnesty for millions of illegals isn't the answer.. Republicans won't go for that because that adds 10 million + democratic votes almost over night. Amnesty for illegals that sneak across should not be rewarded with citizenship as that has never been the American way.. People need to get in line and go though the legal channels by immigration law to gain citizenship... That's been the American way and law of the land since it was conceived...

Can't give an open free pass to citizenship for anyone that sneak across.. That's crap pal. Deport them all I say but give them a workable path to citizenship after.. Based on if they are working, not breaking the law, speak English and duration time spent in America since sneaking across.

That would be the fair and correct way to fix the problem.. Illegal immigration is far to politicized now, common sense and fixing the problem doesn't apply now in Congress..

It's not about Demo-Republic thing. The political clout these aliens bring in is far greater danger to US elites, changing the world order as well. Obama would have done giving citizenship to these aliens with the executive order if they wanted those votes.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

It's not about Demo-Republic thing. The political clout these aliens bring in is far greater danger to US elites, changing the world order as well. Obama would have done giving citizenship to these aliens with the executive order if they wanted those votes.
    Dems didn't think they needed the votes when Obama was in office.. They realized they needed the illegal immigrant votes once Trump won.. Remember Hillary was heavily favored to win the election.. Trump wasn't even expected to win the Republican Nomination either..

jts1207

I've told you ....you can't reason with these clowns. You'll be cussed at shortly. No answers.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO

Dems didn't think they needed the votes when Obama was in office.. They realized they needed the illegal immigrant votes once Trump won.. Remember Hillary was heavily favored to win the election.. Trump wasn't even expected to win the Republican Nomination either..

They hadn't factored the Russians in the election. lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I have a very close Canadian friend and she's been going thru the legal immigration channel for a while now.. She finally got it, social security number and is legal now.. Cost her over 10 grand in legal fees to do it. Alot of paper work and screening..She was already working on a Vissa as a cartoon voice over for Disney for years now.. She has money and is successful I'm sure that helped speed up things..

I knew her because I met her and dated her years ago.. Nice girl.. Legal now, we are just friends today and she married a Canadian fitness trainer and moved back home to Canada after all that.. She lives in Vancouver now. She say's it getting over run and bought up by Asian investors.

Canada is so liberal now and open you guys are losing your land and identity and don't even know it yet...