bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyjames View Post
    that last a whole day …. I just took 4th 75 points + my 950 points put me at 1025 points to your 1020 points !!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was 4th in Tuesday's tourney & probably would have cashed last night if tourney wasn't disconnected.

So your math is as bad as your poker, you're still behind me jackass.

bobbywaves

sence you was so sure you should give him +1200 odds BUT you knew you was going to get beat …. And you only want to give him 1 POINT to his 12 points !!!!! You should be hiding your face !!!!!!
    Why would I offer him +1200, when he offered me a -1200 gift?

Not everyone is ignorant like you.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

Y'all make me LOL so frnk hard!!!!

SOOOOOOO MUCHO BULLSHEEEEET!!!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

sence you was so sure you should give him +1200 odds BUT you knew you was going to get beat …. And you only want to give him 1 POINT to his 12 points !!!!! You should be hiding your face !!!!!!

i offered -1200 because thats what the line should be its a lock u finish higher than the turtle, who can only manage 6th 7th and 8th place finishes, it will be the greatest 1 point ever won and boobs will be watching the finals from his basement as he fails to qualify

bobbywaves

FYI...If LittleDaddyJimmy somehow tries to unethically play the makeup tourney's on Sunday, any cash he gets will be subtracted from his total. As I know for a fact this chump played the 3pm ET tourney yesterday.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    FYI...If LittleDaddyJimmy somehow tries to unethically play the makeup tourney's on Sunday, any cash he gets will be subtracted from his total. As I know for a fact this chump played the 3pm ET tourney yesterday.
    so what happens to the 3pm tourny does jake get the win because he was leading

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    so what happens to the 3pm tourny does jake get the win because he was leading
    Jake played the 8pm, not the 3pm. There's a thread that states last nights 8pm & 11pm will be replayed Sunday.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Let me get this straight, there was 11 - 12 players left last night in the 8 p.m. game, out of the 35 that started when the system went down. So you're saying those 23 -24 players who were already out get a re-do, but the players who played the 3 p.m. and went out without cashing don't ??? If those 23/24 players get a re-do I say the 3 p.m. players do to.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51613

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Let me get this straight, there was 11 - 12 players left last night in the 8 p.m. game, out of the 35 that started when the system went down. So you're saying those 23 -24 players who were already out get a re-do, but the players who played the 3 p.m. and went out without cashing don't ??? If those 23/24 players get a re-do I say the 3 p.m. players do to.

In theory those who were in the 8 PM and had been eliminated should not re-enter on Sunday, but I know, from this having happened before, that people will still do it. Not fair obviously, but I doubt anything can/will be done about it.

And as your statement says, since it is unfair in that way since such folks can double dip in that manner, I don't doubt that some who didn't cash in the 3 PM will now use that as a bogus justification to double dip and enter on Sunday as well. Hope the vast majority will realize the immorality of it and not do so, but I don't doubt that a few will try still. I remember when this happened last time a few did so then tried to plead ignorance claiming they didn't know that they weren't supposed to etc. Ugh...

bigdaddyjames
    bigdaddyjames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

I don't need to play that game … I heard you cried about it and they are redoing for you >>> YOU NEED THAT GAME AND A LOT MORE TO BEAT ME !!!!!!!!!!! But good luck to you ….

bobbywaves

I don't need to play that game … I heard you cried about it and they are redoing for you >>> YOU NEED THAT GAME AND A LOT MORE TO BEAT ME !!!!!!!!!!! But good luck to you ….
    I don’t need Sunday’s rescheduled tourney to beat you. I cashed tonight & I’m soundly kicking your ass.

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
    In theory those who were in the 8 PM and had been eliminated should not re-enter on Sunday, but I know, from this having happened before, that people will still do it. Not fair obviously, but I doubt anything can/will be done about it.

And as your statement says, since it is unfair in that way since such folks can double dip in that manner, I don't doubt that some who didn't cash in the 3 PM will now use that as a bogus justification to double dip and enter on Sunday as well. Hope the vast majority will realize the immorality of it and not do so, but I don't doubt that a few will try still. I remember when this happened last time a few did so then tried to plead ignorance claiming they didn't know that they weren't supposed to etc. Ugh...
    I'm hanging on to the Top 24 by a thread, and really need the points. But I respect your logic on this matter, so I'm not gonna try to be shady and double dip. I'll just get you guys at the tables down the road.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51613

I'm hanging on to the Top 24 by a thread, and really need the points. But I respect your logic on this matter, so I'm not gonna try to be shady and double dip. I'll just get you guys at the tables down the road.

Glad you're going to be ethical about it daze - just hope all others do the same! Hackneyed to say and many might not adhere, but if you make Top 24 you should do it by earning it properly - not via shadiness in playing tournaments that you are not entitled to.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

So are we going to have 2 tournaments to sign up for Saturday?

The only other fair thing to do would be too just throw out all tournaments for that day

bigdaddyjames

I don’t need Sunday’s rescheduled tourney to beat you. I cashed tonight & I’m soundly kicking your ass.

Prove you won points and what place you came in ….

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Prove you won points and what place you came in ….
    he came in 4th place u can see last night's results

bigdaddyjames

he came in 4th place u can see last night's results
    I came in 4th yesterday at 3:00 >>> It is still up too ...

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I came in 4th yesterday at 3:00 >>> It is still up too ...
    yes

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13767

Who gives a crap. If you want to play the make up tournament play it. People get so butthurt over this stuff.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Who gives a crap. If you want to play the make up tournament play it. People get so butthurt over this stuff.
    If someone played the 3pm, they shouldn't also be playing either makeup tourney.

It's called being ethical, what don't you comprehend about this?

Any extra pts gained by an unethical douchebag, could cost someone playing fair a WC spot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

Crusherrr

If someone played the 3pm, they shouldn't also be playing either makeup tourney.

It's called being ethical, what don't you comprehend about this?

Any extra pts gained by an unethical douchebag, could cost someone playing fair a WC spot.
    It really means nothing. Are you going to lose sleep over this if somebody from the 3pm tournament enters the makeup tournament? You get so triggered over such stupid stuff. If you qualify for a team it will be so comical watching you play 4 handed. Your 13 VPIP 4 handed will be the best comedy I've ever seen.

bobbywaves

It really means nothing.
    I know your opinion means nothing.

Are you going to lose sleep over this if somebody from the 3pm tournament enters the makeup tournament?
    No, as I'll make a team regardless.

You get so triggered over such stupid stuff.
    What you consider "stupid stuff" is considered unethical cheating to intellectuals.

If you qualify for a team it will be so comical watching you play 4 handed. Your 13 VPIP 4 handed will be the best comedy I've ever seen.
    Coming from an unaccomplished nobody. Unlike you, my resume speaks for itself:

Most cashes over last 4 years.
    Annual leaderboard every year.
    WC team champion multiple times:

Congrats 2017 SBR Forum World Poker Cup winners!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

What you consider "stupid stuff" is considered unethical cheating to intellectuals.

You scored 3 points in last years World Cup. Thats probably more than the rest of your appearances combined.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Let me get this straight-

There are two tournaments on Sunday.

One for the 8pm makeup and the other for the 11pm.

The ethics question is who plays:

Ideally the 8pm tournament would only have 11 entries while the 11pm would have the identical player pool as when the system crashed or whoever was eligible for the tournament entry.

Is this correct?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

don't be so sure

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by qwertvt View Post
    Let me get this straight-

There are two tournaments on Sunday.

One for the 8pm makeup and the other for the 11pm.

The ethics question is who plays:

Ideally the 8pm tournament would only have 11 entries while the 11pm would have the identical player pool as when the system crashed or whoever was eligible for the tournament entry.

Is this correct?
    Correct.

bobbywaves

don't be so sure
    If you weren’t a constant broke dikk, we could wager on it.

qwertvt
    qwertvt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I am with you Carolina.

Didn’t cash in a single tournament this week.

Lost all my betpoints (4k) playing blackjack after having a few too many.

I have my renewal coming up and need all the points I can possibly earn.

I did; however, play the 8pm and was knocked out fair and square.

I too am going to pass on Sunday’s makeup.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

If you weren’t a constant broke dikk, we could wager on it.
    i'm not broke i just decide to give my points away to other people and to charity, u should try it sometime not be so selfish

bigdaddyjames

you should thank SBR for putting you in that World Poker Cup and really thank the players that won all the points that got you the 12,000 points that you got thanks to your TEAM ….

bobbywaves

i'm not broke i just decide to give my points away to other people and to charity, u should try it sometime not be so selfish
    I can guarantee my charity donations on this site are much greater than yours.

bobbywaves

you should thank SBR for putting you in that World Poker Cup and really thank the players that won all the points that got you the 12,000 points that you got thanks to your TEAM ….
    SBR didn’t put me in WC. Unlike you, I obviously qualified on pts.

Who should I thank on Confeds, Donkey who scored 0 pts?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I can guarantee my charity donations on this site are much greater than yours.
    since you joined in 2008 and i joined in 2017 i would hope so , glad to see you had some sbr store bought donations in the past

Crusherrr

I have a real poker resume. Seeing as I did play for a living for about 6 years. I'm in the top 24 and didn't play one tournament on SBR in the month of May. If I played every night like you do, you would not come anywhere near my results.

Buddy lives in NJ and has played 34 real money tournaments on Pokerstars. You wouldn't show a positive ROI in anything but betpoints tournaments. Must be awesome to have a poker resume that consists of finishing on a play money leaderboard on SBR. Congrats pal!

bobbywaves

Seeing as I did play for a living for about 6 years.
    If you were successful playing for a living, you would still be doing it. Instead of playing on SBR for pts.

Either a pipe dream, or you went broke.

First 123 Last