1. #1
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 21,750
    Betpoints: 293

    Lebron Going to OKC, You Heard it Here First

    Lakers make no sense, Lavar doeant want LBJ stealing the spotlight so be wont be joining the Lakeshow

    76’ers make no sense because nobody wants to live in Philly

    The Pelicans make no sense because The fukking Pelicans

    Only OKC can compete with the Warriors, lebron and Melo are pretty good buds, he’ll get more production out of Melo. They’ll have 4 Hall of Famers all in their prime playing together

    The unstoppable force meets the immovable object

  2. #2
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220

    Weak reasons - Westbrook is the last guy he wants too play with

  3. #3
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 286,710
    Betpoints: 2929

    Lol

    He’s not playing with a bunch of losers he staying in Cleveland I know more than anybody

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  4. #4
    DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-28-13
    Posts: 7,051
    Betpoints: 154

    Lavar has 0 control or input on Lakers organization

    Philly is the sports capital right now, can pay LeBron tons, and has promising talent along with smooth 3-point shooters with LBJ loves

    pelicans probably don’t make sense

    You say nobody wants to live in philly - well nobody wants to live in fukkin Oklahoma! And LBJ knows Melo sucks and is well beyond his prime. Doubt LBJ wants to play with ball hog Russ, who’s not a real winner. And PG13 could follow LBJ somewhere else, depending on where he goes.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/18/2018


  5. #5
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 21,750
    Betpoints: 293

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Weak reasons - Westbrook is the last guy he wants too play with
    Wow, we’re honored to be posting with you. How does Lebrons dick taste?

  6. #6
    Easy-Rider 66
    Springsteen: Lost in the Flood
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-12
    Posts: 12,453
    Betpoints: 54

    Can't see OKC as the destination.

  7. #7
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220

    This just proves nurses don’t know anything about sports or citys- OKC is one of the last places players wanna play for

  8. #8
    A4K
    A4K's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-12
    Posts: 5,201
    Betpoints: 16

    LeBum is going to move full time to LA and then retire. Basketball world will be in shock and will mourn him leaving. Than he'll return and make a BIG show of it in a year or 2 when the cap gets raised.

  9. #9
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Wow, we’re honored to be posting with you. How does Lebrons dick taste?
    Don’t you have too go wipe people ass? This guy humiliate himself trying 2 talk basketball -
    Points Awarded:

    ans61201 gave ikid2groove415 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  10. #10
    pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-20-16
    Posts: 203

    C'mon. Put yourself in the shoes of a rich young black guy. Would you really want to live in a place like OKC or Salt Lake City?

    I'm not suggesting those places are "racist" either. There's little nightlife, you'll stick out way more than in a big city, etc.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/11/2018

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/07/2018


  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 286,710
    Betpoints: 2929

    The bail out move for a pussy like James would deathly be the Lakers because he doesn’t have to win the rest of his career
    Points Awarded:

    ikid2groove415 gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  12. #12
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 1,756
    Betpoints: 836

    Boston

    Kyrie to Wolves

  13. #13
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,057
    Betpoints: 9399

    i can see lebron/kyrie going to the knicks

  14. #14
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    i can see lebron/kyrie going to the knicks
    Another clown? Kyrie just left Cleveland because of LEFRUAD? I’m sure he’s dieing too team up again

  15. #15
    hubie69
    I am JJ's Bookie
    hubie69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 2,035
    Betpoints: 2179

    I like the OKC thought, Plus they could bring in one additional guy.

  16. #16
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220


  17. #17
    tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-31-10
    Posts: 22,340
    Betpoints: 1756

    Lebroom will join the Utah JAZZ

  18. #18
    Regul8er
    Get Er Goin'
    Regul8er's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-06-07
    Posts: 9,510
    Betpoints: 9145

    Lebron is too big for the city of Oklahoma City.....not where he wants to be! If you can pick to play and live in any city that has an NBA franchise, OKC is near the bottom of that list. Besides, not a chance him and Westbrook can make it work together.....

  19. #19
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 286,710
    Betpoints: 2929

    Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Lavar has 0 control or input on Lakers organization

    Philly is the sports capital right now, can pay LeBron tons, and has promising talent along with smooth 3-point shooters with LBJ loves

    pelicans probably don’t make sense

    You say nobody wants to live in philly - well nobody wants to live in fukkin Oklahoma! And LBJ knows Melo sucks and is well beyond his prime. Doubt LBJ wants to play with ball hog Russ, who’s not a real winner. And PG13 could follow LBJ somewhere else, depending on where he goes.
    Phila area massive wealth
    MAJOR MAJOR SPORTS MARKET

    His BRAND MAKES MOST MONEY THERE NOT LA

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  20. #20
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220

    Taking a page out of Jokim Noah - you never hear anyone say they wanna go on vacation TOO OKLAHOMA?

  21. #21
    ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-11-15
    Posts: 1,436
    Betpoints: 1579

    Not a chance.what type of odds would you like on this lol

  22. #22
    ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-11-15
    Posts: 1,436
    Betpoints: 1579

    “Nobody wants to live in Phili” but the guy who stays in la/Miami during his free time is going to finish it out in okloahoma city 😂😂 with the only nba player with worse basketball IQ than jr Smith in westbrick

  23. #23
    Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 15,673
    Betpoints: 2389

    nobody should ever move to Oklahoma on purpose....
    Points Awarded:

    ans61201 gave Booya711 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    chico2663 gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  24. #24
    Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-07-10
    Posts: 8,934

    how many times do i have to say this..?

    76ers.

  25. #25
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    how many times do i have to say this..?

    76ers.

  26. #26
    reppin_the_847
    reppin_the_847's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-10-10
    Posts: 1,515
    Betpoints: 222

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lakers make no sense, Lavar doeant want LBJ stealing the spotlight so be wont be joining the Lakeshow

    76’ers make no sense because nobody wants to live in Philly

    The Pelicans make no sense because The fukking Pelicans

    Only OKC can compete with the Warriors, lebron and Melo are pretty good buds, he’ll get more production out of Melo. They’ll have 4 Hall of Famers all in their prime playing together

    The unstoppable force meets the immovable object
    I want what you're smoking buddy. LOL. You claim no one wants to live in Philly. He sure as hell doesn't wanna live in OKC if that's the case LMAO! Philly's not that bad & it's not super far from NYC where he can engage in celebrity events. But increasingly I think LA Lakers are the move. I would be quite thrilled if he gave Philly a shot though, it would be a cool story.

  27. #27
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220





    Philly is the 8TH Largest market in America - RIP my man KRACK

  28. #28
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 21,750
    Betpoints: 293

    I was being 100% serious and not at all mocking how many “Lebron is going to xxxxxx, you heard it here first” threads
    Points Awarded:

    grease lightnin gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  29. #29
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 21,750
    Betpoints: 293

    NBA arket size by city

    #17 Miami
    #20 Cleveland

    If you think Levron needs market, you dont understand how big he is. Market sizes mean nothing to Lebron or KD, they’re markets unto themselves

  30. #30
    ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-18
    Posts: 5,952
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    NBA arket size by city

    #17 Miami
    #20 Cleveland

    If you think Levron needs market, you dont understand how big he is. Market sizes mean nothing to Lebron or KD, they’re markets unto themselves
    Another dumb comment - San Francisco/Bay Area is the 4th largest market in America - KD is making millions on tech investments

  31. #31
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 21,750
    Betpoints: 293

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Another dumb comment - San Francisco/Bay Area is the 4th largest market in America - KD is making millions on tech investments
    You keep showing how little you understand, are you a kid? Honestly asking

    KD did not move to the bay area because its a bigger market, he moved because he was weak and couldn’t win a ring without the Warriors.

    He played 9 seasons in OKC and re-signed with the Thunder. He does not need to be in the bay area for anything other than to win rings

    He signed a 10 year $250,000,000 deal with Nike in 2014 while in OKC while making $25,000,000/year

    Millions on tech investments thats rich

    Him and Lebron led the league in endorsements every year from OKC and Cleveland

    Shove that up your pickle pipe

  32. #32
    Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-20-11
    Posts: 3,057
    Betpoints: 9399

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    You keep showing how little you understand, are you a kid? Honestly asking

    KD did not move to the bay area because its a bigger market, he moved because he was weak and couldn’t win a ring without the Warriors.

    He played 9 seasons in OKC and re-signed with the Thunder. He does not need to be in the bay area for anything other than to win rings

    He signed a 10 year $250,000,000 deal with Nike in 2014 while in OKC while making $25,000,000/year

    Millions on tech investments thats rich

    Him and Lebron led the league in endorsements every year from OKC and Cleveland

    Shove that up your pickle pipe
    loulou forgot to mention how much curry made (lost) when UA endorsed (unloaded) him with stock options right at the top

    the thing with bron is cle was lucky to have him, I guess you can say the same about MIA, but I would think he would want go over the top with being the face of the nike brand

  33. #33
    GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-13
    Posts: 8,550
    Betpoints: 444

    Fuk me give me football already
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave GT21Megatron 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    $30
    Angelman
    donation 6/11/2018

    $30
    Charity
    donation 06/09/2018


  34. #34
    Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 15,673
    Betpoints: 2389

    Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Another dumb comment - San Francisco/Bay Area is the 4th largest market in America - KD is making millions on tech investments
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

    You keep showing how little you understand, are you a kid? Honestly asking

    KD did not move to the bay area because its a bigger market, he moved because he was weak and couldn’t win a ring without the Warriors.

    He played 9 seasons in OKC and re-signed with the Thunder. He does not need to be in the bay area for anything other than to win rings

    He signed a 10 year $250,000,000 deal with Nike in 2014 while in OKC while making $25,000,000/year

    Millions on tech investments thats rich

    Him and Lebron led the league in endorsements every year from OKC and Cleveland

    Shove that up your pickle pipe
    Kraken with the burial....carry on

    and yes...SF is the only place you can live to make money on tech investments.....

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  35. #35
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 286,710
    Betpoints: 2929

    Most experts say it’s Cleveland or the Lakers it’s only two places the wife will live

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


123 Last
Top